Dr. Michael A. Dempsey, MD

Dr. Michael A. Dempsey, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism | Male

Dempsey and Rodbard Mds 3200 Tower Oaks Blvd Ste 250, Rockville, MD 20852 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

My practice is focused on careful, personalized management of hormonal disorders.Read more

Dr. Dempsey's Experience

94Experience
Match

See how Dr. Dempsey's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Dempsey

Dr. Dempsey's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dempsey to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Dempsey
Dr. Dempsey's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (29)
in Garrett Park |
Dr. Dempsey has treated several family members for more than a decade. He is extremely professional, kind, informative and up-to-date with developments and products in the field. He has always been and continues to respond promptly to all questions and concerns. He is highly respected by the other medical specialists providing medical care to our family.
in Potomac, MD |
Dr. Dempsey is my and my son’s Diabetes doctor. We think very highly of him and consider him an excellent Endocrinologist who truly cares for his patients, treating everyone with the highest respect. Dr. Dempsey carefully listens to his patient’s concerns and can be reached on his cell phone. When I travelled overseas and had Diabetes medical emergencies he promptly responded. I highly recommend Dr. Dempsey as a Diabetes Specialist. He is listed in The Washingtonian Top Doctors yearly issue.
in Montgomery Village, MD |
I have known Dr. Michael Dempsey for almost 15years, to be exact. Dr. Dempsey has a very professional approach and has an exceptional sense of responsibility with his patients and staff. Dr. Dempsey's work is exemplary and very trustworthy in his practice also very respectful to patients and staff as well. I would recommend my family and friends to is practice. Kenneth Payso
in Inwood Wv |
Dr. Dempsey has been my physician for 22 years and is the best I have ever known. He treats me and my family with the utmost kindness and respect. He responds immediately in medical emergencies. A Washington’s “Top Doc” for years, he takes his time with us, listens carefully and never hurries. He draws my blood himself, and it is always painless. He responds quickly to calls or emails and calls personally with clinical test and blood work results. We are extremely blest to have him.
in Olney, MD |
First doctor who took the time to listen to me. My mother and I both see Dr Dempsey. My mom for diabetes, me for thyroid. He has been available whenever I need him (he gives patients his cell phone). When my mom was in the hospital (not for diabetes) he called to check on her. Dr Dempsey was the only doctor, of all of her doctors, who took the time to call. He is willing to work with me on different treatments, and always involves me in deciding re treatments. Runs on time.
in Rockville, MD |
Worst physician contact ever. Didn't listen correctly, formulated a false premise and walked out of initial consultation for unknown reason. I was shocked by his treatment of me. I am a medical professional and have never seen such behavior before. I chose him outside of my insurance because I wanted someone with his credentials and diagnostic abilities, unfortunately I was sorely disappointed!
in Potomac, MD |
He is hands down the best and most thorough doctor I have ever met. He spent over an hour on my initial exam and wanted to know a very detailed medical history. He takes his time to get to know his patients and he helped me discover that I was suffering from PCOS when no other doctor was able to make sense of my symptoms. He is a trained expert in his field and it is quite evident. I HIGHLY recommend him! I wish I didn't move to NC so I could continue my care with him!
Have you seen Dr. Michael A. Dempsey, MD?
Are you Dr. Dempsey?

• Thyroid Disease
  • Thyroid Nodule
  • Thyroiditis
  • Vitamin D Deficiency

Dr. Dempsey does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Dempsey and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.

No malpractice history found for Maryland.

Harvard Medical School

Joslin Diabetes Center

Completed in 1989

Brown Univ

Graduated in 1979

Dr. Dempsey has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Dempsey does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dempsey and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Dempsey's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
  • Board certified in Diabetes, Metabolism & Endocrinology and Internal Medicine
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Dempsey

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Dempsey's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)

Experience with Dr. Dempsey

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Dempsey's Care Philosophy