Dr. Michael Dekker, DO

Addiction Psychiatry | Male

16620 N 40th St Ste I5 Phoenix, AZ 85032 Get Directions
Dr. Michael Dekker, DO

Dr. Michael Dekker, DO is an addiction psychiatry doctor who practices in Phoenix, AZ. He is 37 years old and has been practicing for 8 years.

Dr. Dekker's Experience

See how Dr. Dekker's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Dekker

Dr. Dekker accepts 5 insurance carriers

Dr. Dekker's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dekker to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Dekker's Performance
in phoenix , AZ |
If there were more doctors like Dr Dekker I would not mind so much having to see a doctor, this man is absolutely down to earth and genuine and truly wants to help whatever your situation might be. In 48 years I've never had a doctor call and check on me just to make sure I was ok when I didn't make it on time for an appointment, his commitment to his patients is nothing less than amazing to me and I would highly recommend him.
in Tempe, AZ |
Dr. Dekker is fantastic. He has been extremely understanding, agreeable, and helpful to me. Just an all-around great guy and great doctor. I've heard people complain that the wait time can be a little long sometimes, but its because he takes time to talk to you and see how you're doing. Plus, the wait is worth the service in my opinion and I have no problem with it
in Phoenix, AZ |
I am a 100% disabled veteran suffering from multiple TBIs , Severe PTSD and anxiety. I am also the victim of physical/emotional abuse and domestic violence during my 5 year marriage to a Marine.Most psychiatrists I have seen have been eager to simply write me scripts and send me on my way. He is incredibly caring and one of the few doctors that take time to ensure you understand every aspect of your diagnoses and spends time ensuring that each diagnosis you had previously is accurate!
in Phoenix, AZ |
Dr. Dekker treats myself and my wife and has treated us with care, respect, and thoughtfulness. We have both struggled with doctors for a long time and finally found Dr. Dekker who listened to all of our concerns and was the only doctor that actually found something that worked for us! He goes out of his way to make you feel welcome and taken care of and explains treatments and medications. He even let my wife bring her emotional support animal into appointments with her. Definitely recommend!
Have you seen Dr. Michael Dekker, DO?
Are you Dr. Dekker?

Compare Dr. Dekker

Dr. Dekker's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Addiction Psychiatry
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
  •  Malpractice claims in Arizona not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

Dr. Dekker does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Dekker and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

NOVA SE UNIV COLL OF OSTEO MED

Graduated in 2009

Dr. Dekker does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dekker and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Addiction Psychiatry

Dr. Dekker does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Dekker and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.