Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Michael Decherd, MD
Dr. Michael Decherd, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in San Antonio, TX. He is 46 years old and has been practicing for 20 years. Dr. Decherd is affiliated with North Central Baptist Hospital.

San Antonio Plastic Surgery Institute

414 W Sunset Rd Ste 215

San Antonio, TX 78209

Learn about Dr. Decherd

Dr. Michael Decherd is known for his dedication to patient satisfaction and the one-on-one time he spends with each patient. Hisrelationship with you as a patient begins when you first enter the door and continues until you achieve your desired appearance.

Dr. Decherd's Experience

Dr. Decherd's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic Surgery

• Breast Reconstruction
  • Breast Reduction
  • Breast Surgical Procedure
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Facelift
  • Liposuction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Wound Repair

• Ut Southwestern
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2004
  • Utmb
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2002

Dr. Decherd has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Decherd does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Decherd and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Decherd's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Decherd to family and friends
Dr. Decherd's Performance
Bulverde, TX |
Dr d and his staff are the best! I had an abdominoplasty in jan 2017 with no issues and fabulous results. He does everything he can to make sure you are happy. Heather (nurse) is amazing and all his staff are welcoming and friendly.
in San Antonio, TX |
I was referred to Dr Decherd by a friend. I was very pleased. Dr Decherd listens to you and answers all your questions. He did an amazing job as far as I'm concerned! I feel like my body got a second chance after having children. Heather and the staff are wonderful. If I had a question at 10pm on a Saturday night , Heather answered. Top notch ! No problems
in Bulverde, TX |
Choosing Dr. Decherd was one of the best decisions I've ever made. I had my tummy tuck surgery in October, 2016. I was nervous because it was my most serious surgery to date, but Dr. Decherd made me feel completely comfortable and confident. His staff was really great; they answered all of my questions and made suggestions based on their own experiences. It felt like we were old friends from the beginning. I would recommend this office to anyone considering a tummy tuck. I love my new body!
in San Antonio, TX |
What a fantastic experience! Dr. Decherd and his staff are amazing! I went on 8 consultations with surgeons trying to find the right one and one to didn't rush me out of my consultation. He is personable and did not rush my appointment time. He answered all my questions and explained the whole process. I had lost 100 pounds and went in for a abdominoplasty (tummy tuck) to get the loose skin removed and tightened up. I'm 3 weeks post-op and LOVE my new tummy!
in San Antonio, TX |
I am in the medical field and have experience with surgeons and other doctors all over the city. I spent almost a year doing my research and I "interviewed" (consulted) 5 plastic surgeons for my procedure. I knew during my initial consultation with Dr.Decherd that he was the surgeon for me. He listens very well, has an amazing bedside manner, and is truly dedicated to making sure his patients are happy with their results! I have been truly amazed by how he has transformed my body!
in San Antonio, TX |
I came in kind of apprehensive about my surgery, but I did a lot of research and heard nothing but great things about Dr. Decherd! He put me at ease prior to my procedure and up until the moment I went in. He's a great guy to work with, he does even better work! I've referred two of my girlfriends to him and I will continue to refer anyone interested in any procedure from Dr. Decherd. I sincerely would like to thank him and his team from the bottom of my heart for making me so happy with the out
Dr. Decherd did an amazing job on my breast augmentation. I knew I was in great hands after reading all the great reviews and doing my own research with other plastic surgeons. Before surgery (while in pre-op), one of the nurses at the hospital said to me that I picked a really great plastic surgeon. I highly recommend him! I'm completely happy with my final results.
in Bulverde, TX |
I researched a great deal online and by word of mouth before my breast augmentation. I narrowed it down to 3 doctors for consults. After I met with Dr. Decherd, my decision was easy and such a relief. He is personable, knowledgeable and made me feel comfortable. He listened to my desires, gave me his recommendation, and then told me exactly why he recommended that approach. He took his time and his staff is amazing. Surgery and recovery were smooth. I am so pleased with my results!
Dr Decherd and his staff were the best!
Have you seen Dr. Michael Decherd, MD?
Are you Dr. Decherd?