Dr. Michael E. Decherd, MD

Dr. Michael E. Decherd, MD

Plastic Surgery | Male | 45 years old

Dr. Michael Decherd is known for his dedication to patient satisfaction and the one-on-one time he spends with each patient. Hisrelationship with you as a patient begins when you first enter the door and continues until you achieve your desired appearance.Read more

Dr. Decherd's Experience

See how Dr. Decherd's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Decherd

Dr. Decherd accepts 5 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Decherd has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Decherd's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Decherd to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Decherd
Dr. Decherd's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (18)
in San Antonio, TX |
What a fantastic experience! Dr. Decherd and his staff are amazing! I went on 8 consultations with surgeons trying to find the right one and one to didn't rush me out of my consultation. He is personable and did not rush my appointment time. He answered all my questions and explained the whole process. I had lost 100 pounds and went in for a abdominoplasty (tummy tuck) to get the loose skin removed and tightened up. I'm 3 weeks post-op and LOVE my new tummy!
in San Antonio, TX |
I am in the medical field and have experience with surgeons and other doctors all over the city. I spent almost a year doing my research and I "interviewed" (consulted) 5 plastic surgeons for my procedure. I knew during my initial consultation with Dr.Decherd that he was the surgeon for me. He listens very well, has an amazing bedside manner, and is truly dedicated to making sure his patients are happy with their results! I have been truly amazed by how he has transformed my body!
in San Antonio, TX |
I came in kind of apprehensive about my surgery, but I did a lot of research and heard nothing but great things about Dr. Decherd! He put me at ease prior to my procedure and up until the moment I went in. He's a great guy to work with, he does even better work! I've referred two of my girlfriends to him and I will continue to refer anyone interested in any procedure from Dr. Decherd. I sincerely would like to thank him and his team from the bottom of my heart for making me so happy with the out
Dr. Decherd did an amazing job on my breast augmentation. I knew I was in great hands after reading all the great reviews and doing my own research with other plastic surgeons. Before surgery (while in pre-op), one of the nurses at the hospital said to me that I picked a really great plastic surgeon. I highly recommend him! I'm completely happy with my final results.
in Bulverde, TX |
I researched a great deal online and by word of mouth before my breast augmentation. I narrowed it down to 3 doctors for consults. After I met with Dr. Decherd, my decision was easy and such a relief. He is personable, knowledgeable and made me feel comfortable. He listened to my desires, gave me his recommendation, and then told me exactly why he recommended that approach. He took his time and his staff is amazing. Surgery and recovery were smooth. I am so pleased with my results!
Dr Decherd and his staff were the best!
Have you seen Dr. Michael E. Decherd, MD?
Are you Dr. Decherd?

Compare Dr. Decherd

Dr. Decherd's Care Philosophy

Dr. Decherd's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery

Dr. Decherd has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Decherd's Board Certifications

Utmb

Completed in 2002

University Of Texas / Austin Campus

Graduated in 1992

Dr. Decherd does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Decherd and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic Surgery

• Breast Reconstruction
  • Breast Reduction
  • Breast Surgical Procedure
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Facelift
  • Liposuction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Wound Repair

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.