Dr. Michael Decherd, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Male · Age 48

Dr. Decherd

San Antonio Plastic Surgery Institute

414 W Sunset Rd Ste 215 San Antonio, TX 78209

Dr. Michael Decherd, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in San Antonio, TX and has been practicing for 15 years. He graduated from University Of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas in 1997 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

Dr. Decherd's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Decherd

Dr. Decherd?
Dr. Decherd's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Michael Decherd, MD
Had tummy tuck done with amazing results. I would highly recommend the procedure and moreso that you do it here with Dr. Decherd and his staff. They are great! Very helpful and patient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Decherd, MD?
Dr. Decherd is an amazing surgeon! His staff is super friendly and very informative! He listened to what I wanted and I’m beyond pleased with my results! I love their virtual imaging. I received 800cc UHP silicone implants and had them placed under the muscle. Because of the technique he uses, the pain was minimal. The results are perfect!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Decherd, MD?
Absolutely the best. I have recommended Dr. Decherd to my family and friends. I would describe his work as a masterpiece. My results are amazing and natural. He is so attentive to detail and creating natural beauty. If I could give Dr Decherd 10 stars, I would.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Decherd, MD?
Dr. Decherd and his staff are extremely attentive during consultation. They take their time to explain any questions you may have.The job he did on my breast augmentation and breast lift is splendid. However the rhinoplasty he performed on me was mediocre. He left a bump on the side of my nose. Aside from being uneven. When I told him about it because it is very noticeable he said "I don't know why patients always believe that a nose job is going to change their face" I will never forget this. Oh and is obviously it will. The nose is in the center of our face, so why wouldn't it? However he said he was going to file off the random bone he left on the side of the nose. He even said he was going to have an office on the first floor of the building. That was to years ago. I went to "my scheduled appointment" only to be told his office was not ready. I went to San Antonio to enquire about such procedure and I was told I was going to get a call. Don't get a Rhinoplasty with Dr. Decherd.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Decherd, MD?
If there was a way to give Dr. Decherd and his staff more stars, it would be an infinite amount. Dr. Decherd was able to take my most self conscious part of my body and transform it to help with my self esteem and confidence. From beginning to end, Dr. Decherd and his t staff were beyond accommodating, kind and sincere. I am BEYOND happy today with the results of my breast lift and augmentation. Dr. Decherd you made a lifelong dream, become a reality. Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Decherd, MD?
I highly recommend this office, everyone was very friendly and welcoming. Office staff, nursing staff very helpful in answering any and all questions. Surgery went great and I’m very happy with the results! Thank you guys for being awesome!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Decherd, MD?
Having Dr. Decherd as your surgeon is a first class experience and a blessing. Not only is he the best surgeon in San Antonio, his office staff is friendly, very helpful, and compassionate. You are treated like family when you walk into their office. Dr. Decherd and his staff go above and beyond to make you feel comfortable and cared for as a patient. I had a difficult case and had seen a hand full of doctors in and out of the San Antonio area and nobody had won my trust the way he did. Love him
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Decherd, MD?
Dr d and his staff are the best! I had an abdominoplasty in jan 2017 with no issues and fabulous results. He does everything he can to make sure you are happy. Heather (nurse) is amazing and all his staff are welcoming and friendly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Decherd, MD?
I was referred to Dr Decherd by a friend. I was very pleased. Dr Decherd listens to you and answers all your questions. He did an amazing job as far as I'm concerned! I feel like my body got a second chance after having children. Heather and the staff are wonderful. If I had a question at 10pm on a Saturday night , Heather answered. Top notch ! No problems
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Decherd, MD?
Choosing Dr. Decherd was one of the best decisions I've ever made. I had my tummy tuck surgery in October, 2016. I was nervous because it was my most serious surgery to date, but Dr. Decherd made me feel completely comfortable and confident. His staff was really great; they answered all of my questions and made suggestions based on their own experiences. It felt like we were old friends from the beginning. I would recommend this office to anyone considering a tummy tuck. I love my new body!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Decherd, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Decherd?

Dr. Michael Decherd is known for his dedication to patient satisfaction and the one-on-one time he spends with each patient. Hisrelationship with you as a patient begins when you first enter the door and continues until you achieve your desired appearance.

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

1998
1997
1992

Dr. Decherd accepts

Dr. Decherd accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Decherd's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Breast Augmentation
  • Breast Lift Surgery
  • Breast Reduction
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Facelift
  • Liposuction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Skin Aging
  • Wrinkles

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Decherd treats patients.