Dr. Michael Danko, MD

Dr. Michael Danko, MD

Pain Medicine | Male

Dr. Michael Danko, MD is a pain medicine doctor who practices in Mount Orab, OH. He is 34 years old and has been practicing for 9 years. Dr. Danko is affiliated with Bethesda North Hospital, Mercy Health - Clermont Hospital and Mercy Health - Anderson Hospital.

Dr. Danko's Experience

See how Dr. Danko's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Danko

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Danko has admitting privileges.

Dr. Danko's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Danko to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Danko's Performance
Milford, OH |
I would never recommend anyone to see Dr. Danko. He says he believes in intervention medicine/therapies. However, all he did was prescribe more and more addictive pain medications. My Primary Physician did all of the interventions. PT, TENS unit, acupuncture, trigger-point injects, etc. I now care many my care with little to no pain, but that took me leaving his practice. The good reviews are from the patients that only want pain medication and Dr. Danko gives it out/pushes it freely.
He is a great doctor who listens.
in Mason, OH |
From the very first visit, Dr Danko has treated me with compassion and respect. As a person with chronic pain, I have endured so many incidents where I was treated like a low life drug seeker. Dr. D was the first Dr. who really LISTENED to me! He offers so many options for relief, many NOT involving drugs. Many of these have been helpful! The staff is also respectful and wonderful. Dr. Danko gave me my life back, and I will be forever grateful!
Amelia, OH |
This is a doctor who truly cares about his patients, and his staff is amazing. Wait time is a little long but it's worth it...
in Ohio |
The doctor and the staff and the nurses are very understanding they take their time with their patients I would highly recommend them and I have recommended them to my family members I couldn't ask for a better doctor I wish you could be well him and his staff could be my doctor for all my needs because I've never met a better physicians office then Dr. Danko's office ..
in Russellville oh. |
I have been seeing Dr. Danko for a little over 3 years. He has heled me tremendouslu. My Husband also started seeing him Dr. Danko has helped him the first three months , more than the VA dI'd In five year. Dr Danko takes the time to listen to us and them we work together to figure out the best plan of action for us. His staff is also exceptionally friendly I don't have one bad thing to say about Dr .Danko. and Dr Danko if you read this that you from. Both Duke and I thank you sooooo much.
in Milford, OH |
Dr. Danko is the "One" doctor out of the many I have had recently been involved with due to Cervical and Lumbar Surgeries. Note that He was not the surgeon who performed the procedure's on me but He was the one who took the time to explain in detail how the actual surgeries were planned to go, and what to expect. Other surgeons do not always take the time to inform the patient(s).
in Cincinnati, OH |
Dr. Danko is a great doctor. He takes the time to listen and answer questions. He’s knowledgeable and offers a number of treatment options.
Ohio |
Good doctor but expect to wait 2-3 hours. The young girl that schedules appointments in the back is snappy.
Maysville, KY |
always got an appt when needed...very rarely had to wait more than 20 mins. takes time to answer any question i had...
in Hamilton, OH |
Dr Danko is very qualified and well trained. He takes ample amount of time with each client. The procedures he preforms are effective and life saving. I would recommend him to my family and friends without question. He may run a little late but, would do so if you needed it. Never been happier.
After surgery, I was in immense pain. I called 4 times and No one would call back. At my appointment, I was out of medication (which I told them in the calls I was hurting very badly, the pain medication was not working and that I had taken extra. No one called back after my repeated phone calls so I had no direction of what to do.) I was discharged from their care by a nurse practitioner and Dr. Danko did not even have the courage to come in the room.Staff even admitted they should have called.
Have you seen Dr. Michael Danko, MD?
Are you Dr. Danko?

Compare Dr. Danko

}

Dr. Danko's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pain Medicine
  •  Board certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine
  •  Malpractice claims in Ohio not available

Dr. Danko has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

Why It Matters: Dr. Danko's Board Certifications

• Lumbar Disc Degeneration
  • Lumbar Herniated Disc
  • Lumbar Radiculopathy
  • Neck Pain
  • Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury)
  • Pathological Spine Fracture

University of Cinicinnati

Completed in 2013

Ashland University

Graduated in 2004

Dr. Danko does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Danko and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pain Medicine