Dr. Michael Dahl, MD

Dr. Michael Dahl, MD

Internal Medicine  ·

Dr. Michael Dahl, MD is an internal medicine specialist in Kansas City, MO. He specializes in internal medicine.Read his story

Learn about Dr. Dahl

Video

Dr. Dahl's Experience

Dr. Dahl's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Dahl's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Dahl "Dr. Michael Dahl has been practicing Internal Medicine in the Kansas City area for 13 years and currently serves as lead physician for Medical Group of Kansas City. Dr. Dahl provides comprehensive care for adults and has specialized interests in diabetes diagnosis and management and hypertension. He also performs joint injections and skin lesion removal. Dr. Dahl attended medical school and completed his residency at the University of Kansas."

This content was provided by Dr. Dahl "I am a member of Midwest Physicians, an integrated, multi-specialty group that strives to provide high quality, compassionate healthcare in a caring, affordable, timely and accessible manner. Our doctors collaborate with patients, their physician colleagues and other healthcare professionals to help ensure each patient s individual healthcare needs are met."

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Pregnancy Test
  • Prostate Cancer Screening
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Wellness Examination

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

• University of Kansas / School of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated
  • University of Kansas Medical Center

Dr. Dahl has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Dahl does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dahl and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Dahl's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dahl to family and friends

Dr. Dahl's Performance

This fine doctor has been taking great care of me for over five years. I am so happy to have him take care of all my medical needs. The staff is super duper and he is almost always on time and so kind and concerned about even little things that pop up. He spends as much time as necessary to probe...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I found Dr. Dahl through the insurance web site several years ago and was immediately put at ease with his great bed side manner. I found him to be very thorough. He treats the whole person and has made several recommendations that have improved my health. My initial visit I learned my good...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I am grateful to have had Dr. Dahl as my primary care doctor for over seven years. He has been quick to address any health issues that have come up; I have great confidence in his medical knowledge and experience. He and his staff are friendly, professional and friendly- thanks so much!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I find Dr. Dahl to be very easy to talk to; he answers my questions and I listen to his advise. I am very satisfied with his care. I can call and get an answer very quickly.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I am so blessed to have Michael Dahl as my primary care physician. What I really like about him is that he talks to me and not at me when explaining ways to take better care of myself. I would recommend Dr. Dahl to anyone that has had a bad experience with their physician.