Dr. Michael Creamer, MD

39 reviews| Leave a review

Patient Testimonials

Personal Bio

Dr. Creamer's Experience

See how Dr. Creamer's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Creamer

Dr. Creamer's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Creamer to family and friends
3.5
Experience with Dr. Creamer
Dr. Creamer's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (34)
in Port Orange, FL |
Great experience. I have always had major back pain and I am also a kidney stone producer. I try to manage my pain the best I can. But many times it is overwhelming. Dr.Creamer and all of his staff is extremely kind and supportive. He has reduced the amount of medicine i was taking and i have tried other ways to get around the pain. I am a business professional and always have to be on my game. Dr.Creamer has been very supportive to my pain and has made sure i was taken care of. Thank you Jeremy
in Sanford, FL |
I AM SO DISAPPOINTED AT THIS DOCTOR OFFICE, I MISSED MY SONS DOCTOR APT AN INSTEAD OF SOMEONE FROM THE OFFICE TO SEE IF EVERYTHING WAS OK DR CREAMOR AND NANCY TOOK IT UPON THEMSELVES TO CALL ( DCF) (DCF) ON ME. SO NOT ONLY AM I DEALING WIH A SICK KID THAT HAVES A VERY BAD CASE OF PNEUMONIA I HAVE TO DEAL WITH DCF ON MY BACK.ALL THIS COULD HAVE BEEN AVOIDED IF NANCY WAS NOT SO RUDE AND IN HER FEELINGS BECAUSE OF THE FACT I DID NOT ALLOW HER TO TALK DOWN TO ME LIKE I WAS A CHILD THEY ARE RUDE.
in Altamonte Springs, FL |
An excellent, caring doctor with a super staff. I especially want to compliment Sandy and Michelle.
in Winter Park, FL |
I have had 2 spine surgeries (neither recommended by Dr Creamer) and got worse each time. Came to Dr Creamer after I learned he was Board Certified in 3 specialties (Pain Medicne, Rehabilitation and Spine trauma). When I started I was on a boat load of meds, I take alot less medicine now because his focus is to work on a goal not just getting high and calling it pain relief. I now work 40+hrs/week. I honestly can not thank him enough for giving me my life back.
in Orlando, FL |
I hear nothing but good things about Dr. Creamer and his unique ability to treat patients from all walks of life.
in Orlando, FL |
Mostly around the timeliness of appointments. I only went twice. First time was about 30 minutes late. Second time I left once it was at 45 minutes late. I am not sure if he overbooks or not.
Have you seen Dr. Michael Creamer, MD?
Are you Dr. Creamer?

Compare Dr. Creamer

Dr. Creamer says...

Dr. Michael Creamer is board certified by the American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation with a subspecialty certification in spinal cord injury medicine and pain medicine. In 1983, Dr. Creamer earned his Doctor of Osteopathy from the Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine and completed his residency in physical medicine and rehabilitation at Northwestern University. Dr. Creamer has received "Top Doctor" recognition in the December editions of Orlando Magazine 2002-2016. Skilled in a multidisciplinary approach to the treatment of pain, Dr. Creamer takes pride in providing his patients with the highest quality of care.

Dr. Creamer's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

Dr. Creamer does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Creamer and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine / Midwestern University

Graduated in 1987

Chicago Coll Osteo Med

Completed in 1988

Rehab Inst Chicago Nwstn U-McGaw Med Ctr

Completed in 1991

Dr. Creamer does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Creamer and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation

Dr. Creamer does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Creamer and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.

You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results