Pain Medicine  |
Dr. Michael Cozzi, MD
Dr. Michael Cozzi, MD is a pain medicine doctor who practices in Fort Wayne, IN. He is 53 years old and has been practicing for 25 years. Dr. Cozzi is affiliated with Lutheran Hospital of Indiana, Dupont Hospital and Parkview Regional Medical Center.

2510 E Dupont Rd Ste 115

Fort Wayne, IN 46825

• Sagamore Health Network

Learn about Dr. Cozzi

See how frequently Dr. Cozzi performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome or Knee Pain
Benign Chronic Pain Syndrome
Chronic Pain

Dr. Cozzi's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Pain Medicine

• Radiofrequency Nerve Ablation
  • Spinal Cord Stimulation
  • Spinal Nerve Block
  • Spinal Pump Implant
  • Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS)

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

• Misprescribing or Overprescribing Drugs (8/8/2017)
    State: Indiana
  • Misprescribing or Overprescribing Drugs (6/7/2017)
    State: Indiana
  • Misprescribing or Overprescribing Drugs (3/20/2017)
    State: Indiana
  • Misprescribing or Overprescribing Drugs (12/13/2016)
    State: Indiana
  • Misprescribing or Overprescribing Drugs (9/16/2016)
    State: Indiana
  • Misprescribing or Overprescribing Drugs (6/24/2016)
    State: Indiana
  • Misprescribing or Overprescribing Drugs (4/1/2016)

• University Of Illinois At Chicago / College Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1992

Dr. Cozzi has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Cozzi has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Cozzi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cozzi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Cozzi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cozzi to family and friends
2.7
Dr. Cozzi's Performance
in Ft Wayne, IN |
I was very disappointed to hear that Dr. Cozzi had been suspended. I do not know all the details, I only know that the treatment I received was always very professional, both by Dr. Cozzi and his staff. I anxiously await his returning to his practice so that I may return as his patient. Dr. Cozzi not only treated me as a patient, but with the care and respect as he would his own father. Dr. Cozzi prescribed only the amount of medication necessary to keep my pain level tolerable.
in Marion, IN |
After years of pain surgeries,and Dr,s. I was never given proper treatment, until Dr. Cozzi. He ran test went over results, explaining everything. Staff and nurses were delightful. They remembered my name would ask about condition,before opening chart. Dr Cozzi always asked about my cancer, and was I keeping up with screenings, I have had Drs that saw 2/3 pts a hour, could not remember why I was there. Why this Dr is being attacked for being efficient, organized, and strict, NEWS check UR source
in Wabash, IN |
The people who speak badly about Cozzi I would guess them to be the ones that Cozzie caught doing street drugs during their screening and just plain angry because Cozzi gave it to them like it is and kicked them to the curb. Cozzi is a good Doctor with great respect for honesty and commitment to his treatment for you. He is attentive and caring and has help me more than any other doctor has. He pulls no punches and people just don't like to here the truth.
in Marion Indiana |
I am 60 years old I have been a 3 time cancer survivor. So I speak with confidence I have had my share of Dr's. I have NEVER been treated better or with more concern than with Dr Cozzi. After many test he found problems my other Dr's had over looked. He explained everything answered my questions always treating me with respect. The papers are quick to print smut, it sales. Sad they failed to mention the other side or at least check the truth of the gossip. Dr Cozzi we NEED you back to work
in Fort WayneWayne, Indiana |
Dr. Cozzi has a great bedside manner. He is interested in other treatments besides just passing out pills, which is what's other pain DR's I've seen in the past. He us very strict with what you can and cannot take while in his care.
in Ft Wayne, IN |
Dr. Cozzi and staff treated me verry well! I am 65 and have seen many DOCTORS in my life time. I would rate him as one of the best. He has helped control my pain. Yes it is a long wait to see him. He takes patients when other pain doctors will not! When you're good you will draw in a lot of patients.I feel he cares and wants to help you control your pain. I thank God for him!!
in Gas City, IN |
Best doctor I ever had. Very professional and really listens to how your treatments going. Would recommend him to anyone suffering from chronic pain. Really appreciate how he is thorough and tested to find the problem.
in Fort Wayne, In |
I've been a patient of dr. Cozy for over 2 years and he's been nothing but professional, so when I hear that he is being accused of being a racist as an African American women who've seen this doctor for over 2 years I can tell you without doubt that this is a very mean and calculated lie. Dr. Cozzi is the one who discovered that my vitamin D level was low at 16 and referred me to an endocrinolog he explained that I shouldn't not take You can lead a horse to water,but I am truly confident in hi
in Huntington In |
My experience was very good
in Decatur, IN |
He Is AWESOME!!! Hes been really good to me and has me walking again.It took me years. I told him I wanted to try Injections so I did. And I wish I would of done it sooner. Thanks Doc
in ft. wayne indiana |
I have been a patient of Dr. Cozzi for almost a year. He's always taken the time to give me proper care. He listens to your problems and orders tests. He is a very kind physician. I love having him for my doctor.
in Fort Wayne |
I have been seeing Dr. Cozzi for about 6 months or so now, I am pretty pleased with him. I've had back problems for long time and went to a specialist less than a year ago, they did simple testing and said there is nothing wrong but I knew there was. I also had issues with my shoulder. Since I've seen Dr Cozzi, he has gotten to the root of the issues, referred me to specialists that helped, and has helped with my pain. He's a great Dr!
Was a very nice doc him and his team were very understanding took time to look at you and not just another patient who is in and out of there
in fort wayne Indiana |
Myself and my wife are patient of Dr.Cozzi and have been with him for quite a while. He has never failed to listen to us and has been so very instrumental in the upkeep of our wellbeing. He is a straight shooter and is genuinely concerned in our progress with pain reduction and management. I would recommend Dr. Cozzi to anyone anywhere and anytime.
in Ftwayne |
I'm telling you that I only been with him ,this is the truth. Dr.Cozzi is great an should be given the best Doc around. Doc u saved my right leg.I almost lost it.An I'm 43 year old amputee.So if anyone wants more info let me know.For sure your deamener is brash.U have many things that you dont have time.Time life Be r n disabled most of my life.God, people who love me.It's a short list.I've addressed me having U.R.M.ultra rapid metabolism.2% of the population is in my gene
in New haven |
Been going here for over a year now and i hate this place. It takes hrs jus to be seen. The place is always over crowded. The nurses are rude and very disrespectful. They are so unprofessional. They messed up on my appt date and when i showed up they kicked me out. Dr cozzi even told me to my face that he wasnt going to apologize to me. I recently broke my ankle and missed my appt last week. Ive been calling for 4 days now to reschedule and cant get anyone to answer the phone or return my calls.
in Milford , IN |
He was belligerent. Mean spirited. Didn't give a chance to explain daughters condition. Said we were trouble. I would not recommend him to anyone.
Berne |
Never in my life have I've been treated so badly by a doctor very unprofessional the office was very cramped and dirty and we set for almost two hours before we got to go back to see him then he kicked my daughter out of the room and wouldn't let her come back in he wanted me in there alone I made him go get a nurse to sit in with us he was not happy
in Fort wayne |
Absolutely awful. He is horrible to patients as well as his staff. He is crude and disgusting. Definitely should not be practicing! The nurses curse and talk nasty along with the doctor. Awful awful practice.
in Ft Wayne, IN |
When you have an appointment block out a minimum of 2 hours around that time, because that is the minimum amount of time spent there.
Have you seen Dr. Michael Cozzi, MD?
Are you Dr. Cozzi?