Dr. Michael Conrad, MD

Dr. Michael Conrad, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  |
Dr. Michael Conrad, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Huntsville, AL. He is 56 years old and has been practicing for 22 years.

250 Chateau Dr SW Ste 100

Huntsville, AL 35801

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California

Learn about Dr. Conrad

See how frequently Dr. Conrad performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Dilation and Curettage
Uterine Fibroids
high
Removal of Reproductive Organs (Hysterectomy, Oophorectomy, Salpingectomy, Salpingo-Oophorectomy, Resection of Peritoneal Malignancy)

Dr. Conrad's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Endometriosis
  • Gynecologic Disorders
  • Infertility
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Noninflammatory Cervical Disorders

• Obstetric Ultrasound
  • Osteoporosis Screening
  • Pap Smear
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Surgery
  • da Vinci® Gynecologic Procedure
  • da Vinci® Myomectomy
  • da Vinci® Robotic Surgery

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Alabama.

• University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1995
  • St Johns Mercy Med Center

Dr. Conrad has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Conrad does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Conrad and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Conrad's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Conrad to family and friends
Dr. Conrad's Performance
in huntsville, al |
A Christian Doctor who listens!!!!!!!!! Oh, yes, he can do Robotic surgery also. Shorter recovery.for all his surgiers,cutting edge and wise care.
in Huntsville, AL |
I simply love Dr. Conrad. He was completely fine with helping me through two drug-free labors and births. He helped me feel confident that my wishes would be honored. He takes plenty of time to discuss any issue with his patients. He's never hurried or acts like he doesn't have time for you. I couldn't ask for a better OB-Gyn.
in Huntsville, AL |
Dr Conrad did a VBAC delivery for my second child. I had a natural, no intervention birth. He even let me go to 41 weeks. I really respect him for respecting my wishes, even during the delivery. I will say that I had to stand my ground to get what I wanted, because he tried to talk me out of things a lot. He was very quick to say all the risks, so be ready for scare tactics. But, in the end, he let me do what I wanted. I felt he was very capable, and knew when to hold off and when to intervene.
in Gurley, AL |
Dr. Conrad is a caring and compassionate doctor. He will answer every question and concern you have. Yes, it may take a while to get back, but he will spend just as much time with you as he does others. I left my previous GYN after 25 yrs because he wouldn't listen to me. I love Dr. Conrad. I understand why his office is always so busy.
in Huntsville, AL |
The wait time is just a minor inconvenience. Be patient, this practice is worth the wait.
in Huntsville, AL |
Can't say enough good things about Dr. Conrad! He has delivered both of my children and makes you feel so comfortable about asking questions. Wait time is a little long but 100% worth it.
in Huntsville, AL |
I love seeing this dr! He has a wonderful bedside manner and listens to any questions I have. I do feel like he is very busy and sometimes is a bit rushed but he is very nice about it. You will wait for a while though.
in Huntsville, AL |
Dr. Conrad is amazing. I left my previous OB after a VERY negative experience. Conrad was professional and compassionate. He discovered health issues that no one else even tested for. I feel like he is fighting for my life, as well as the life of my unborn children.He is absolutely fantastic and I would recommend him to anyone. His wait times are long, but he spends actual time with each patient. He even called me after hours to go over lab results. I cannot say enough good things about his man
in Madison, AL |
I love Dr Conrad. I have never felt rushed, embarrassed, or anything negative with him. He is very understanding and calm. When I had a miscarriage, he called me, not a nurse, to break the news. After he referred me for treatment for depression, he called to check on me. He has delivered both of my sons, and I was very pleased with my prenatal care, births, and after care. I am overall very pleased with him!
Not happy at all after my last visit! The main nurse is sweet only in the presence of Dr. Conrad. She is rude on the phone. I had serious issues with my health, had to find another dr to see me and diagnose me. Very disappointing as i used to have high remarks about Dr
in Huntsville, al |
Very brief visit after long waiting period. Rude office manager. Lack of communication between nursing staff and doctor. Nurses make fun of patients after they've left.
Have you seen Dr. Michael Conrad, MD?
Are you Dr. Conrad?