Dr. Michael Comstock, MD

Dr. Michael Comstock, MD

Orthopedic Surgery | Male

Duke Orthopaedics Of Raleigh 3480 Wake Forest Rd Ste 204 Raleigh, NC 27609 Get Directions

Dr. Michael Comstock, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Raleigh, NC. He is 57 years old and has been practicing for 31 years.

Dr. Comstock's Experience

See how Dr. Comstock's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Comstock

Dr. Comstock accepts 13 insurance carriers

Dr. Comstock's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Comstock to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Comstock's Performance
in Raleigh, NC |
I went to Dr. Comstock after I hurt my foot playing soccer. Immediately, I could not walk on my foot so thankfully my husband's 14 year old sister had crutches she wasn't using as well as a boot. I borrowed these as I couldn't even rest a sheet on my foot at night. This went on for 2 weeks hoping I would be able to bear weight. After still no changes I went to this doctor. He immediately came in and ask what I wanted from him as the x-ray did not show any breaks. I told him how I hurt myself and
Raleigh, NC |
I would not recommend this doctor. I had meniscus knee surgery because my knee was popping & locking. He said the surgery would solve my problem. When I returned post opt and told him I was having the same problem he became very rude and obnoxious towards me. I sought a 2nd opinion and the new doctor looked at the MRI from Dr. Comstock and showed me that what I had was mild and not severe enough to operate. He gave me a steroid shot that solved my problem where in Dr. Comstock would not do that
in Raleigh, NC |
He is real when talking to you. Tells you the good and the bad. Seems like a real person not some Dr. Know it all. Listens to you and seems to care. Has operated on a knee and a serious Ankle problem for me . Came in with a bad Rotator Cluff he could of done the repair but, recommended one of the other Docs in the group that shoulders are his specialty .
in Raleigh, NC |
Dr. Comstock rocks! He's patient, listens well, and is caring. I haven't felt rushed when I've gone in for an appointment and I feel he's highly empathetic and attentive. Dr. Comstock has made a surprise wrist fracture seem less painful by not being a condescending doctor! Highly recommend!
in Raleigh, NC |
was very considerate in explaining to me my options and appox recovery time. listened to my concerns and was very helpful to me. highly recommend him
Raleigh, NC |
Total hip replacement 16 yrs. ago. Follow up care was conservative, Dr. Comstock expected me to be self-motivated. I was and my experience has been excellent. Have recommended him many times for orthopedic care.
Have you seen Dr. Michael Comstock, MD?
Are you Dr. Comstock?

Compare Dr. Comstock

Dr. Comstock's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery

Dr. Comstock has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

Why It Matters: Dr. Comstock's Board Certifications

Dr. Comstock does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Comstock and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

George Washington University / School of Medicine And Health Sciences

Graduated in 1986

University Ma Mem Hlthcare University Campus
    University Of Fl College Of Med

Dr. Comstock does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Comstock and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Comstock does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Comstock and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.