Dr. Michael Clouatre, MD

Dr. Michael Clouatre, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  |
Dr. Michael Clouatre, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Springdale, AR. He is 60 years old and has been practicing for 24 years.

5330 Willow Creek Dr

Springdale, AR 72762

• Ambetter

Learn about Dr. Clouatre

See how frequently Dr. Clouatre performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Vaginal Surgery
Hysterectomy - Laparoscopic
Endometriosis
high

Dr. Clouatre's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Clouatre does not have any board certifications listed.

• Abdominal Disorders
  • Cervicitis
  • Encounters for Normal Pregnancies
  • Endometriosis
  • Gestational Diabetes
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Pap Smear Abnormalities
  • Perimenopause
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Symptomatic Menopause
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Uterine Diseases
  • Uterine Fibroids
  • Uterine Prolapse

• Arterial Blood Gas Test (ABG)
  • Birth Control
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Tubal Ligation
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC
  • Vaginal Surgery

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arkansas.

• La State Univ Sch Of Med In Shreveport
    Medical School | Graduated 1993
  • Lsu Health Science Center University Hospital

Dr. Clouatre has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Clouatre has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Clouatre does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Clouatre and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Clouatre's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Clouatre to family and friends
Dr. Clouatre's Performance
in Siloam Springs, AR |
I have seen Dr. Clouatre often for the last year. Within that time, I had a surprise twin pregnancy. I received the best care possible under Dr. Clouatre. He is a very attentive and professional physician. He is easy to understand and always takes his time to listen to concerns. We are thankful we chose him for the care and delivery of our twins and will continue to use him in the future.
in Rogers, Ar |
Best doctor I have ever been too, he takes his time talking with you and makes sure all your questions are answered. The only place I will trust for my health!
I have been going to Doctor Clouatre for as long as I can remember for my yearly exams and he also delivered my two babies. You just can not get a more professional and caring doctor. Annual exams alone can be very uncomfortable, especially when you start going when you are young and I am 49 now, however, Doctor Clouatre truly seems to understand and care. I could not imagine going to anyone else. Thank you Dr. Clouatre for being such a true professional in your field!
in Bentonville, AR |
Dr. Clouatre is the best OBGYN I've ever had. He does everything he can to make your visit comfortable, and he understands the insurance hoops you have to jump through. He does everything he can to fit as much as he can in at a time, as insurance will allow. Doctors hate wasted appointments just as much as you do! I highly recommend him and his team. Great experience from start to finish. Love him!
in Westville, Ok |
I have been a patient of Dr Clouatre for the past 20 years. He is always professional, caring, and focused on each patient. He takes the time to address any questions or concerns you may be having. Dr. Clouatre safely delivered both of my boys, for that I am FOREVER GRATEFUL!!
in Elkins, AR |
I found Dr. Clouatre to be very informative, knowledgeable, friendly and kind. I was so impressed and pleased with my visit. He takes the time to listen to his patients and provides a great deal of information also. He is a wonderful doctor and made the visit great. :)
in Fayetteville, AR |
I have used Dr.Clouatre for years and have always been pleased with his professionalism and bedside manner. He delivered my son 16 years ago and did a great job. Would definitely recommend him to others.
in Bentonville, AR |
Dr Clouatre has been my Dr for yrs. He is a caring, compassionate, and knowledgeable Dr!!! Yes I would and do recommend him to others! He delivered 2 of my Grandchildren (16 & 18) & he is still my daughters Dr!!
in Farmington, AR |
Dr. Clouarte has delivered both of my children (1 was an emergency C-section) and is never in too much of a hurry to talk to you about your questions or concerns. He is calm, friendly and well spoken and I have and will continue to recommend him to anyone looking for an OBGYN.
Have you seen Dr. Michael Clouatre, MD?
Are you Dr. Clouatre?