Dr. Michael T. Clarke, MD

Dr. Michael T. Clarke, MD

Orthopedic Surgery | Male | 50 years old

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Clarke specializes in Orthopedic Surgery and practices in Syracuse, NY. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Clarke? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Clarke's Experience

66Experience
Match

See how Dr. Clarke's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Clarke

Dr. Clarke accepts 37 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 5 hospitals where Dr. Clarke has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Clarke's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Clarke to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Clarke
Dr. Clarke's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (24)
in Philadelphia, PA |
My experience with Dr. Clarke and his staff couldn't have been better. The surgery, nine years ago, was easier than I hoped for, and my experience with him and his staff since has always been professional, pleasant and helpful. Any questions I had were always answered clearly, and I've always felt I was treated with respect by Dr. Clarke and his staff. I was also seen on time for my two follow up visits since the initial surgery.
in Manlius, NY |
Dr. Clarke performed a left and then a right hip resurfacing 8 years ago, and the results have given me back my life. I enjoy downhill skiing, aerobic workouts at the gym, and everything that I was able to do before OA. Dr. Clarke continues to annually monitor my joint health, and is always patient and knowledgeable, answering any questions with understandable terminology. I feel very fortunate that he was in Syracuse when I needed help. O
in Ithaca, NY |
Terrific doctor!
in Venice Beach, Florida |
I really liked Dr Clarke's expertise, personality and ethics. I have had a total hip replacement surgery in 2006 and 1 year later a revision surgery with Dr Clarke. Both times I had the BEST experience!!!
in Bonita Springs FL & Mannsville, NY |
I consider Dr Clarke to be very straight forward, honest and complete with his answers and discussions regarding my case. He never rushed an appointment and you left with a high sense of confidence in his ability. 5 star!
in OSwego NY |
SAw me for hip pain. Had a list of suggested ideas. Surgery was at the bottom of the list. A shot of cortisone helped a lot. Thanks to Dr Clarke
Have you seen Dr. Michael T. Clarke, MD?
Are you Dr. Clarke?

Compare Dr. Clarke

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.