Dr. Michael Churukian, MD

Dr. Michael Churukian, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery  ·

Dr. Michael Churukian, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Beverly Hills, CA and has been practicing for 38 years. He specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery and ear, nose, and throat.Read his story

Camden Aesthetic Associates

414 N Camden Dr Fl 8

Beverly Hills, CA 90210

No malpractice claims found for California

Check Dr. Churukian's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Facelift
  • Facial Reconstruction
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling

Living in Southern California since 1953, Dr. Churukian serves as a Medical Director at tining at the L.A. County U.S.C. Medical center in Neurosurgery then on to the University of Hawaii Integrated Surgical Program for training in General Surgery. T...

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
  • Ear, Nose, and Throat

Otolaryngology - Camden Surgery Center Of Beverly Hills Inc.
1981
General Surgery Residency - University of Hawaii
1976
Neurosurgery Internship - USC
1975
Keck School Of Medicine USC - M.D.
1981

What People Say About Dr. Michael Churukian, MD
RecentMost Helpful
highly recommanding to everyone
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Churukian, MD?
Everything went very well. No problems. Everything was as expected. Hoping for good results even though my skin is not that young anymore. Many many thanks for everything!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Churukian, MD?
Dr. C is the most amazing surgeon and I feel blessed I found him. Not only is he a gifted artist, he is a very caring and kind man. I love what he has done for me and I can't recommend him more highly.I'm so grateful for his talent and his staff,are amazing as well. Mari and Tanya are the best.Thank you Dr. C for everything.
Exceptional, personable, welcoming.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Churukian, MD?
I really liked Dr. Churukian, I felt very comfortable going into surgery with him and have loved the results
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Churukian, MD?
Dr.Churukian and his staff are all so pleasant and friendly. They also took care of me with kindness and greet me with smiles. I am very happy with the wonderful job Dr. Churukian did in making my chin look much better
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Churukian, MD?
My experience with Dr. Churukian has been great! Over the years he has performed several procedures for me and I have always been satisfied. I appreciate that he is on the conservative side and will inform you if he feels that a particular procedure is not in your best interest. I have recommended 2 people to him and they, too, have been very satisfied with his work. Dr. Churukian's staff is outstanding!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Churukian, MD?
My life long journey with a cleft lip and pallet came along with a very unusual shaped nose and limited breathing. A two year journey to find a doctor who had the confidence, willingness and skill to take on my situation ended with Dr. Churukian. My little nose became straighter and my breathing much better at the hands and staff of Dr. Churukian. The on going pre and post support I had by the staff was over the top. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Others said No but you said YES!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Churukian, MD?
I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Churukian. He completed nose, chin, and ear surgeries on me, which significantly improved the overall appearance of my face for the better, and increased my self-confidence. The results were so remarkable that they actually inspired me to pursue a career as a physician! I will be forever grateful for the work Dr. Churukian performed on me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Churukian, MD?
I have always had a wonderful experience coming here. Dr. Churukian office. He has a wonderful staff who are all amazing, warm, and welcoming.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Churukian, MD?
Dr. Churukian is by far the most amazing doctor I have ever been to! He has years of experience and has many examples of photos he can show prior to the surgery to give proof of his amazing work! Dr. Churukian and his team are also so kind and make sure you are comfortable with the whole surgical experience. Coming to him for my surgery was the best decision I made!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Churukian, MD?
Dr. Churukian and his entire team have been absolutely phenomenal. I have enjoyed this process, have had all my medical needs met from day one, and feel more confident every day because of my experience here. Would highly recommend any and everyone (already have told friends to come have consultations). The amount of gratitude I have for Dr. Churukian, his staff, and the amazing facility is endless. Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Churukian, MD?
I am a model and my looks are extremely important to me,as I have gotten older I have needed different things to maintain my youthful appearance, and Dr. Churukian has kept me looking beautiful and never done. I look fresh and youthful. He has done facial surgery on me, fat transfer, my eyes. Everything is undetectable and I look gorgeous. He is also one of the nicest , caring Doctors I know, I have sent at least 7 of my friends to him and they have done lipo. face etc. and are all ecstatic
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Churukian, MD?
He is not just an excellent surgeon but a kind and compassionate person. He took his time with me and had my best interest at all times.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Churukian, MD?
Dr. Churukian literally rebuilt my legs 12 years ago! I had no definition from my knee to my ankle as well as thighs that were far too big for my height. I now have feminine shapely legs and the results have lasted all these years! About a year ago he performed liposuction on my upper arms and the results are also amazing!! Dr. Churukian has made my body size and shape match my height and I could not be happier!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Churukian, MD?
I flew in from Colorado for my consultation and from the telephone calls to the actual visit I felt so at ease and comfortable with all aspects of the office. From the front office staff to the care I received from Dr. Churukian and his medical staff, they made this experience so easy and comfortable. Never have I met a Dr. who has made me feel like part of his family. He took extra time with me to listen and answer all of my questions and concerns. I'm so happy with ...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Churukian, MD?
Most AMAZING plastic surgeon ever! People tell me how young I look but there is absolutely no sign that I had any work done. He simply gives you back your youthful appearance with no sign of doing so! He is WONDERFUL and the most kind human being you will ever meet!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Churukian, MD?
Dr. Churukian has kept me looking ten years younger since my facelift 25 years ago. And what is most important is that I have always looked like myself. At 77--I still look 10 years younger and am loving it! Nola R.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Churukian, MD?
After months of reading reviews of plastic surgeons and conferring with former patients of Dr.Churukian, I made the wise decision to select Dr. Churukian as my doctor. From my consultation forward, I received impeccable assistance from his team. The results of my surgery were better than I anticipated. Now I can sincerely state, "60's is the new 40's."
excellent , highly recommend
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Churukian?

Camden Aesthetic Associates

• Sat: closed

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Churukian treats patients.