Obstetrics & Gynecology  |
Dr. Michael Christie, MD
Dr. Michael Christie, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Biloxi, MS. He is 50 years old and has been practicing for 22 years. Dr. Christie is affiliated with Biloxi Regional Medical Center.

147 Reynoir St Ste J02

Biloxi, MS 39530

• Ambetter

Learn about Dr. Christie

Dr. Christie's Experience

Dr. Christie's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Cervicitis
  • Encounters for Normal Pregnancies
  • Endometriosis
  • Gestational Diabetes
  • HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus)
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Hemorrhoids
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • Intrauterine Growth Restriction
  • Mastodynia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Pelvic Pain
  • Perimenopause
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Pregestational Diabetes Mellitus
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Symptomatic Menopause

• C-Section
  • Cholesterol Screening
  • Colporrhaphy
  • Colposcopy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Fluid Contrast Ultrasound
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
  • Syphilis Screening
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC
  • Vaginal Surgery

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Mississippi.

• Keck School Of Medicine Of The Univ Of Southern California
    Medical School | Graduated 1995
  • Eastern Va Med School

Dr. Christie has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Christie does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Christie and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Christie's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Christie to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Christie's Performance
in Pascagoula, MS |
Dr Christi is an AMAZING DR!! He listen to his patients, he cares about them he personally checks up on them. He gives you his cell and pager Incase of emergency and even his nurses has a direct line that u can txt or call for questions. They are super flexible and will work with you!!!! I highly recommend him because I am one of his patient and I will drive for miles to see Dr.Christi no matter what!!!
in Ocean Springs, MS |
Dr. Christie found a very rare cervical cancer. Because of his instincts and expertise, I'll most likely survive this. It doesn't show up on pap smears, so he basically saved my life. He also has referred me to a top notch treatment center. He has also texted and called me numerous times. His nurse has been wonderful too.
in Biloxi, MS |
Dr. Christie and his staff are all amazing! He has been my OBGYN and primary care physician for several years now and has always provided the absolute best care, and I believe, best advice and treatment during every visit and for every issue. If you are looking for a doctor whose medical knowledge is encyclopedic, treats the whole person, and takes the time to be caring even while maintaing a very efficient office, then Dr. Christie is someone you should definitely consider!
Biloxi, MS |
Best doctor I've had and I'm glad I found him for sure. I'm high risk and my baby has a CDH and he was very quick to flag it and he texts to check on me every day. He gives you his personal cell to contact him personally with any problems. I love him!
in Gulfport, MS |
He is the best! I'm so glad I chose him after being recommended by a former coworker. He took care of me and my baby like family. He really loves his job. Be patient with the wait because his specialty often have emergencies and he gives attention to each of his patients. He is worth the wait.
in Biloxi, MS |
Absolute best doctor ever!! Has delivered all 3 of my children. I was pregnant when they found a mass next to my heart and diagnosed with non Hodgkin's lymphoma. Dr Christie and his staff have been there for me throughout treatment and still until this day. He himself has checked on me and the children several times , and if it were not for him me and two of my children may not be here today. He is not only a great doctor but a person who truly cares about his patients!!
in Biloxi, MS |
Dr. Christie is the absolute best! He delivered both of my kids. Some days it is a wait to see him, but what do you expect? He's a surgeon and a obgyn doctor. But overall I would recommend him. He cares for his patients. He calls and texts me after my deliveries to check on us. I love him!
in Ocean Springs, MS |
Dr. Christie forgot that he is in the business of flesh inhabited by souls. My soul was disrespected by the unprovoked and thus, unwarrantedly mean attitude displayed by Dr. Christie when interacting with me during my visit. I felt that the line of questioning in regards to my condition was laced with pure hate. Unbiased communication in the name of medical professionalism is what I expected, I received highly negative energy from a once trusted caregiver.
in Ocean Springs, MS |
I would highly recommend this doctor he is very thorough doctor there is no doctors out there like him anymore he is truly rare in excellent at what he does this was my second baby and I wish I could have had him deliver my first baby
in Biloxi, MS |
I was so blessed to have Dr. Christie deliver my first child. I had a horrible pregnancy and he was there with me every step of the way. He went out of his way to call me after my son was born to check on us. The staff is also wonderful!!
in Biloxi, Mississippi |
Dr.Christie is simply amazing. He delivered my son. I had been in labor all day, there were some complications & he made the right call at the right time to take my son by c-section. He did an amazing job,checked on me several times after & he even asked to hold my son. He really truly cares & he's amazing at what he does. Even his team is wonderful. Experienced, helpful & sweet. I am a forever client with him!
in Gautier, Mississippi |
I've had both my children delivered with Dr. Christie and could not ask for a better Doctor. He made sure myself and my babies were safe every step of the way. If you're looking for a doctor who cares about his patients it's him.
in Ocean Springs, MS |
I'm was considered a high risk pregnancy due to having my first child at 25 weeks. With my second child, Dr Christie was sure to make my second experience an easy one. This was the best pregnancy I could of ever hoped for. He always made sure to make sure that nothing would go wrong with this pregnancy and if there were to be a problem he would be prepared. His staff was always so kind & even one month after delivery, Dr. Christie called me to see how i was doing. I highly recommend him!
Have you seen Dr. Michael Christie, MD?
Are you Dr. Christie?