Dr. Michael Cheung, MD

Dr. Michael Cheung, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery  ·
Dr. Michael Cheung, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Fort Lauderdale, FL and has been practicing for 14 years. He graduated from Univ Of Miami Sch Of Med in 2005 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.Read his story

906 NE 26th Ave

Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Cheung's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Cheung's Top Procedures and Conditions

Dr. Cheung performs Dressing and-or Debridement of Wound, Infection, or Burn (incl. Negative Pressure Wound Therapy) more than 87% of his peers

Dr. Cheung performs this procedure more than 87% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Debridement

• Lymphedema Therapy
  • Mini Tummy Tuck
  • Mommy Makeover
  • Neck Lift
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Skin Grafts
  • Thigh Lift
  • Third-Degree Burns
  • Wound Repair

Dr. Cheung pairs his credentials and training with compassion and humility. He offers a full spectrum of cosmetic and reconstructive surgery. With every patient, Dr. Cheung will work to combine his credentials and training along with his compassion and humility to provide each patient extraordinary results.

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. Cheung?
Dr. Cheung's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Michael Cheung, MD
RecentMost Helpful
At age 65 I decided to have an abdominoplasty commonly known as (Tummy tuck) I was very scared,DR CHEUNG took his time to explain everything step by step .I felt confident and trusted him with my life .Did not regret it .Now i feel and look 20years younger .He gives his cell # to his patients you call him anytime Staff is excellent. Appt same day if needed
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Cheung, MD?
Dr. Cheung is hands down the most amazing surgeon! I was feeling self conscious about my body post-baby. I didn't feel comfortable wearing bikinis or certain items of clothing. My consultation at his office was everything I could've asked for. He not only took the time to explain all my different options (lipo, tummy tuck, etc.), but was honest in explaining to me what procedure would work best for my body. His bedside manners were very sweet and sincere pre-op and post-op.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Cheung, MD?
Dr. Cheung did a great job.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Cheung, MD?
Dr. Cheung was amazing and the staff is too! From the consultation all the way through to post Dr. Cheung was available, easy to reach, and able to answer all of my questions. I had to call him during recovery at night and he called back within 5 minutes. I am actually sad I don't have to see him anymore he's a great doctor and I would definitely recommend him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Cheung, MD?
Thank you to the extraordinary Dr Low and Dr Cheung and their phenomenal office staff. They are my last step to finally finishing my journey with right breast cancer. Dr Low came highly recommended from my oncologist and now I know why. Dr Low and Dr Cheung performed a right tram flap and inserted a left implant for symmetry. For me, Dr Low not only gave me a breast again but also my self-esteem
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Cheung, MD?
Very helpful, sympathetic and informative concerning your condition and great bedside manner. Dr. Cheung is very knowledgeable and treats his patient like family. You are not a number like other doctors office. The staff is wonderful. They know you on a first name basis which make the visit very pleasant. I highly recommend Dr. Cheung!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Cheung, MD?
Just simply the best plastic surgeon! I recommend him to anyone looking for a surgeon with great bedside manner and knowledge in his field Dr. Cheung is it!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Cheung, MD?
Dr. Cheung saved two of my fingers that were literally hanging by skin and a small bit of tissue. Other surgeons wanted to simply amputate them, but Dr, Cheung saved them and did a great job. He came in on a Saturday night and peformed above and beyond what I would have expected. They look ok, they are functional, I have all feeling, and I could not be happier with the outcome. He literally saved my fingers. His skill is extremely high and I recommend Dr. Cheung.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Cheung, MD?
I am extremely grateful to Dr. Cheung for literally saving my finger after a bad accident. So happy he answered my doctor's call and met me in the emergency room that night. Thank you! - Mary
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Cheung, MD?
Dr Cheung saved my right hand after an auto accident that left my hand cut almost completely in half! My scar is very minimal and I have returned to work as a nurse, able to start IVs again! I am grateful that he was the surgeon on call at Broward Health Medical Center that day. What an impressive job he did, considering that I almost lost my index finger. I would highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Cheung, MD?
Dr. Cheung and his staff have treated me with great care and kindness for three months after I suffered two broken wrists in a fall. Dr. Cheung skillfully performed the surgery and since then has been offering guidance and great support in my ongoing recovery. This review is my way of saying thanks to both he and his office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Cheung, MD?
The best plastic surgeon I knew I did my breast argument and liposuction I am so happy he knew excectly what I want the nurses are very nicely and professional .he repair my husband hand injury the best I will recommend to other and will go back to him if I will do anything alse in the future he make me feel very relax and existed and now even more ;) thank you very much dr cheung
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Cheung, MD?
Very knowledgeable surgeon, excellent bed side manner. Spent plenty of time educating me about options surgery. I felt very comfortable with my consultation and hea the beat i have seen in Ft Lauderdale. Office staff very nice and professional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Cheung, MD?
Loooooooooove my breast augmentation by Dr. Cheung. He listened to all of my concerns and made me feel assured every step of the way. I was more excited than nervous before the surgery because I trusted his experience and knew I was in the right hands!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Cheung, MD?
Very up front.and professional. Does vey nice work.would recommend him to everybody.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Cheung, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Cheung?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Cheung treats patients.