Dr. Michael Cheung, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 42

Dr. Cheung

Cosmetic and Reconstructive Specialists of Florida

906 Ne 26th Ave Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304

Dr. Michael Cheung, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Fort Lauderdale, FL. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Broward Health Imperial Point and Broward Health Medical Center. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Cheung to book an appointment.

Compare with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Cheung with our nearby Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists at University Hospital and Medical Center.

Make an appointment at University Hospital and Medical Center today at (954) 645-8026.

These providers are on the medical staff of University Hospital and Medical Center.

Dr. Cheung's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Cheung

Dr. Cheung?
  • Appointment scheduling (21)
  • Explained conditions well (21)
  • Office environment (21)
  • Long wait times (1)
Best surgeon I ever met. Great bed side manner, caring and knowledgeable. He truly cares about his patients. 3 years ago, I had a breast reduction with another surgeon. That surgeon left a needle in my breast. I went to Dr Cheung scared, skeptical and full of anxiety. He reassured me and made me feel comfortable. The day of the surgery he spoke with me to make sure I was okay and texted me there after to ensure I was okay. If you want the red glove treatment, he is your surgeon. I’m glad I found him. Now my daughter is going to get some work done. So grateful I found him.
Christine Wilson – Apr 17, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Cheung, MD?
I would highly recommend Dr Cheung- he is absolutely wonderful. I had a double mastectomy and the compassion he and his entire office showed was exactly what I needed. I couldn’t be happier with my results. He truly listened to what was important to me.
Kandy Griffith – Oct 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Cheung, MD?
First class office staff with a top notch Artistic, kind and professional. Wonderful experience!!
Cindy – Mar 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Cheung, MD?
Dr. Cheung met and exceeded my expectations! He is kind, very skilled in his artistry. I had lost a massive amount of weight and felt absolutely gross. He preformed a mommy make over and results were phenomenal! I will be gladly going back this summer to have my arms and legs done. I work in the service industry and people that regularly see me didn’t recognize me. I have recommended Dr Cheung to at least a dozen clients. My after care was more than expected as well. This office has top caliber people, from the front desk to the skilled surgeons. ??
Cheryl Hall – Jan 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Cheung, MD?
Dr. Michael Cheung and his staff are amazing. He did my tummy tuck and he did an amazing job and all of my follow ups, he was gentle and he addressed any concerns I had. Also, the day of my surgery, he made sure I got home okay, I was having a bladder issue and he made sure to call the hospital and have them send me home with a catheter since I had my follow up with him the next day. He followed up to make sure I was okay. I am definitely coming back to him for my arms and most likely a breast augmentation. Best doctor ever!
Dec 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Cheung, MD?
Dr. Cheung is amazing! He changed my life, after years of constant back, neck and shoulder pain my friend recommended him. My breast reduction was a success! I’m extremely happy with the results. The office staff is great, specially Claudia. Best plastic surgeon! Best Doctor! Amazing person! I will always be grateful for your kindness. Thank you for making me feel special and care for. Many blessings to you and your team.
Yira Morales – Jul 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Cheung, MD?
He’s just wonderful. Professional, price was best and he took the time to know me and what it is I needed done. Dr. Cheung removed damaged skin from my inner thighs and gave it a lift. He did a perfect job, not to mention his staff is professional and very caring. I would look fwd to going there for check ups. He gave me his cell to contact him at any time and he’d always reply right away. I consulted with several surgeons and knew he’d be the best choice.
Pompano beach , FL – Jun 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Cheung, MD?
At age 65 I decided to have an abdominoplasty commonly known as (Tummy tuck) I was very scared,DR CHEUNG took his time to explain everything step by step .I felt confident and trusted him with my life .Did not regret it .Now i feel and look 20years younger .He gives his cell # to his patients you call him anytime Staff is excellent. Appt same day if needed
Marie L – Feb 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Cheung, MD?
Dr. Cheung is hands down the most amazing surgeon! I was feeling self conscious about my body post-baby. I didn't feel comfortable wearing bikinis or certain items of clothing. My consultation at his office was everything I could've asked for. He not only took the time to explain all my different options (lipo, tummy tuck, etc.), but was honest in explaining to me what procedure would work best for my body. His bedside manners were very sweet and sincere pre-op and post-op.
Fort Lauderdale – Jan 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Cheung, MD?
Dr. Cheung did a great job.
FL – Nov 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Cheung, MD?
Dr. Cheung was amazing and the staff is too! From the consultation all the way through to post Dr. Cheung was available, easy to reach, and able to answer all of my questions. I had to call him during recovery at night and he called back within 5 minutes. I am actually sad I don't have to see him anymore he's a great doctor and I would definitely recommend him!
Jenny in Fort Laurderdale, FL – Aug 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Cheung, MD?
Thank you to the extraordinary Dr Low and Dr Cheung and their phenomenal office staff. They are my last step to finally finishing my journey with right breast cancer. Dr Low came highly recommended from my oncologist and now I know why. Dr Low and Dr Cheung performed a right tram flap and inserted a left implant for symmetry. For me, Dr Low not only gave me a breast again but also my self-esteem
Karen Stevens in Lauderhill, FL – Aug 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Cheung, MD?
Very helpful, sympathetic and informative concerning your condition and great bedside manner. Dr. Cheung is very knowledgeable and treats his patient like family. You are not a number like other doctors office. The staff is wonderful. They know you on a first name basis which make the visit very pleasant. I highly recommend Dr. Cheung!
P Curtis in FL – Jul 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Cheung, MD?
Just simply the best plastic surgeon! I recommend him to anyone looking for a surgeon with great bedside manner and knowledge in his field Dr. Cheung is it!
Juana O in FL – Jul 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Cheung, MD?
Dr. Cheung saved two of my fingers that were literally hanging by skin and a small bit of tissue. Other surgeons wanted to simply amputate them, but Dr, Cheung saved them and did a great job. He came in on a Saturday night and peformed above and beyond what I would have expected. They look ok, they are functional, I have all feeling, and I could not be happier with the outcome. He literally saved my fingers. His skill is extremely high and I recommend Dr. Cheung.
Darren Sousa in Parkland, FL – Oct 30, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Cheung, MD?
I am extremely grateful to Dr. Cheung for literally saving my finger after a bad accident. So happy he answered my doctor's call and met me in the emergency room that night. Thank you! - Mary
M. Murray in Fort Lauderdale – Mar 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Cheung, MD?
Dr Cheung saved my right hand after an auto accident that left my hand cut almost completely in half! My scar is very minimal and I have returned to work as a nurse, able to start IVs again! I am grateful that he was the surgeon on call at Broward Health Medical Center that day. What an impressive job he did, considering that I almost lost my index finger. I would highly recommend him.
Jane Phillips, RN in Ft Lauderdale, FL – Oct 27, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Cheung, MD?
Dr. Cheung and his staff have treated me with great care and kindness for three months after I suffered two broken wrists in a fall. Dr. Cheung skillfully performed the surgery and since then has been offering guidance and great support in my ongoing recovery. This review is my way of saying thanks to both he and his office.
Dave L in Ft Lauderdale, FL – Oct 19, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Cheung, MD?
The best plastic surgeon I knew I did my breast argument and liposuction I am so happy he knew excectly what I want the nurses are very nicely and professional .he repair my husband hand injury the best I will recommend to other and will go back to him if I will do anything alse in the future he make me feel very relax and existed and now even more ;) thank you very much dr cheung
Orit abramov in North Miami Beach, FL – Sep 10, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Cheung, MD?
Very knowledgeable surgeon, excellent bed side manner. Spent plenty of time educating me about options surgery. I felt very comfortable with my consultation and hea the beat i have seen in Ft Lauderdale. Office staff very nice and professional.
Miami, FL – Sep 08, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Cheung, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Cheung?

Dr. Cheung pairs his credentials and training with compassion and humility. He offers a full spectrum of cosmetic and reconstructive surgery. With every...Read more

Dr. Michael C. Cheung is board certified by both The American Board of Surgery and by The American Board of Plastic Surgery. He is a South Florida native...Read more

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery