Dr. Michael Cherkassky, MD

Dietetics | Male

Dr. Michael Cherkassky, MD
Dr. Michael Cherkassky, MD is a dietetics doctor who practices in Dallas, TX. He is 72 years old and has been practicing for 44 years. Dr. Cherkassky is affiliated with Medical City Fort Worth, Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth and Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth.

Dr. Cherkassky's Care Philosophy

To help patients and families create a strategy to reinforce and establish good nutrition and activity habits, and to prevent complications of nutritional imbalance.

Dr. Cherkassky's Experience

See how Dr. Cherkassky's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Cherkassky

Dr. Cherkassky accepts 7 insurance carriers

Dr. Cherkassky is not currently accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Cherkassky has admitting privileges.

Dr. Cherkassky's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cherkassky to family and friends
Dr. Cherkassky's Performance
in Dallas, TX |
Great! I lost 30lbs on this weight loss program. I decided to try this weight loss clinic to lose some weight. I was trying to lose weight but my hunger was getting the best of me. Dr. Cherkassky and his staff created a personal weight loss plan that worked for me. I was never hungry and the plan was easy to follow. I think most people will have success with this weight loss strategy if they talk to the doctor honestly and and follow the guidelines that he provides.
in Dallas, TX |
The first time I came to the weight loss clinic I was scared. I did not know if it was going to work or not. The doctor checked my heart, blood pressure and breathing. They made me feel comfortable. I started this weight loss program three months ago and I feel so different. I was 189 pounds, now, I weight 162 lbs. I'm so, so happy. Before when I would go up the stairs, it was hard. Now, I can go up and down many times. I feel healthy and I have energy to help people in my church.
in Dallas, TX |
The office stage here is great they help with all my weight loss needs and keep me accountable for my progress every month. I decided to try this weight loss program because nothing else was helping me lose weight. The doctor and his staff got me started on the program and gave me the right strategy and tools to lose weight. This program is easy and it works when it is all used together with the diet.
in Atlanta, GA |
I lost over 50 pounds and have kept it off for 3 years, so far. A friend recommended this doctor and his weight loss program to me and said that it worked for him. I would lose some weight and then gain it back, up and down. I wanted to lose weight and keep it off. When I met the doctor he was very pleasant and he patiently explained the program to me. He promised that he and his staff would work with me to see to it that I lost the weight. The staff has been always treated me extremely well.
in Dallas, TX |
I have lost almost 60 pounds and I couldn't be more thrilled. People are noticing it and complimenting me, which is a big self esteem booster. I can tell in my clothes and my face that I have lost a significant amount of weight! Could not be more pleased! I'm still far from my weight goal but I am so much closer than I was 5 months ago.
Have you seen Dr. Michael Cherkassky, MD?
Are you Dr. Cherkassky?

Compare Dr. Cherkassky

Dr. Cherkassky's Care Philosophy

Dr. Cherkassky's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dietetics
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Cherkassky has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Cherkassky's Board Certifications

Albany Med Center Hospital
    Brooklyn Hospital Center
    University Ma Mem Hlthcare University Campus
    Vet Affairs Med Center Brooklyn

Dr. Cherkassky does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cherkassky and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Dietetics

Dr. Cherkassky does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Cherkassky and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.