Dr. Michael Cherkassky, MD

Dietetics ·  Male · Age 74

Dr. Cherkassky

Dallas Weight Loss: Michael Cherkassky, M.D.

12850 Spurling Dr Ste 110 Dallas, TX 75230

Dr. Michael Cherkassky, MD is a dietitian in Dallas, TX and has been practicing for 46 years. He graduated from Astrahanskaja Gosudarstennaja Medicinskaja Akademija in 1973 and specializes in dietetics and internal medicine.

Dr. Cherkassky accepts

Dr. Cherkassky accepts the following insurance:

Medicaid

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Cherkassky treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Cherkassky's conditions and procedures:

• Multiple System Atrophy
  • Weight Gain

To help patients and families create a strategy to reinforce and establish good nutrition and activity habits, and to prevent complications of nutritional imbalance.

• Dietetics

Dr. Cherkassky?
Dr. Cherkassky's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Michael Cherkassky, MD
RecentMost Helpful
I have been coming to this clinic and following this weight loss program for the last five months. I have have gone from a 3X down to an extra large. I feel better and I am walking more without heavy breathing. I tried practically all of the diet pills at the drugstore. Nothing worked. I just got bigger and bigger. When I came here I started losing weight the first month. It is a really good program. It has been a good experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Cherkassky, MD?
Great! I lost 30lbs on this weight loss program. I decided to try this weight loss clinic to lose some weight. I was trying to lose weight but my hunger was getting the best of me. Dr. Cherkassky and his staff created a personal weight loss plan that worked for me. I was never hungry and the plan was easy to follow. I think most people will have success with this weight loss strategy if they talk to the doctor honestly and and follow the guidelines that he provides.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Cherkassky, MD?
The first time I came to the weight loss clinic I was scared. I did not know if it was going to work or not. The doctor checked my heart, blood pressure and breathing. They made me feel comfortable. I started this weight loss program three months ago and I feel so different. I was 189 pounds, now, I weight 162 lbs. I'm so, so happy. Before when I would go up the stairs, it was hard. Now, I can go up and down many times. I feel healthy and I have energy to help people in my church.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Cherkassky, MD?
The office stage here is great they help with all my weight loss needs and keep me accountable for my progress every month. I decided to try this weight loss program because nothing else was helping me lose weight. The doctor and his staff got me started on the program and gave me the right strategy and tools to lose weight. This program is easy and it works when it is all used together with the diet.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Cherkassky, MD?
I lost over 50 pounds and have kept it off for 3 years, so far. A friend recommended this doctor and his weight loss program to me and said that it worked for him. I would lose some weight and then gain it back, up and down. I wanted to lose weight and keep it off. When I met the doctor he was very pleasant and he patiently explained the program to me. He promised that he and his staff would work with me to see to it that I lost the weight. The staff has been always treated me extremely well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Cherkassky, MD?
I have lost almost 60 pounds and I couldn't be more thrilled. People are noticing it and complimenting me, which is a big self esteem booster. I can tell in my clothes and my face that I have lost a significant amount of weight! Could not be more pleased! I'm still far from my weight goal but I am so much closer than I was 5 months ago.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Cherkassky, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Cherkassky?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Cherkassky treats patients.