Dr. Michael Chang, DO

Family Medicine ·  Male

Dr. Chang

MemorialCare Medical Group

26538 Moulton Pkwy Ste 38E Laguna Hills, CA 92653

Dr. Michael Chang, DO is a family medicine specialist in Laguna Hills, CA and has been practicing for 5 years. He graduated from Western University Of Health Sciences-College Of Osteopathic Medicine Of The Pacific in 2011 and specializes in family medicine.

Dr. Chang accepts

Dr. Chang accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
Blue Shield of California

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Chang treats your condition or procedure

• Spondylosis
  • Stomach Diseases
  • Symptomatic Menopause
  • Thrombosis

A native Californian, Dr. Chang grew up in Orange County and is excited to be back serving his hometown communities. He credits a college job working in his pediatrician's office as the inspiration for becoming a physician. "I enjoyed working in the ...

2014

Dr. Chang?
Dr. Chang's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Michael Chang, DO
RecentMost Helpful
Very efficient office and pleasant staff. Excellent customer service on the phone and at check in. X-ray tech and phlebotomist were very friendly and professional. This was my first appointment with Dr Chang and this medical group and I was very impressed with the quality and quantity of time Dr Chang spent with me. He is an excellent listener and I never felt like he was rushing me along. His follow up with prescription ordering and referrals was very prompt. I am very happy with my choice to go with MemorialCare Medical Group and Dr Chang.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Chang, DO?
Dr. Chang always listens to my concerns, formulates an action plan before I leave the office. He is considerate, compassionate about caring for adults. He always asks if he can do anything else/answer any other questions with each visit and never seems in a rush. His office staff is pleasant. I'm a difficult blood draw but his lab technician, Erik always seems to find my veins without leaving any bruises. His nurses listen to why you are there and ask if they can answer any questions. I'm pleased with the overall office!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Chang, DO?
Dr. Chang is a good listener, very proactive when it comes to my health, and shows genuine interest in his patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Chang, DO?
Dr. Chang looks at the whole picture instead of just diagnosing what is wrong. I find that very valuable as life itself has many views and angles. I greatly appreciate his candor and willingness to help and make your life better and healthier.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Chang, DO?
Very attentive and addressed all my concerns
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Chang, DO?
I would recommend him highly
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Chang, DO?
Dr Chang is very compassionate, kind and knowledgeable. Doctor like him is truly rare! We are lucky to have Dr. Michael Chang as our family doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Chang, DO?
The whole experience was fast and efficient, the office staff was friendly, and Dr. Cheng listened to what I had to say.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Chang, DO?
He is an awesome doctor He really listens and tries to help you
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Chang, DO?
Dr. Chang is very professional, listens to you concerns and always discusses options for any health issue you may be having.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Chang, DO?
Very perfessional, kind and caring.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Chang, DO?
Dr. Chang is compassionate and kind. He truly listened to my health concerns, and his review of my medical history was thorough. Our first meeting today went well, and I look forward to having him be our new doctor.
Dr Change is top notch!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Chang, DO?
Doctor Chang listens to you, understands the issues and provides a clear plan on how to put it into action. A man that won't beat around the bush to tell you how it is but he is very positive on finding a treatment plan or resolution. Utilize the MyChart app, Dr. Chang will respond back to messages or his staff will but either way the communication line is there. He truly cares about his patients and his staff rocks! Great Job! - The Martins
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Chang, DO?
Knowledgeable and genuinely cares. I couldn't ask for more.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Chang, DO?
Extremely professional and efficient doctor. I am very impressed with the staff and the doctor himself. Very easy to schedule appointments and they even have an onsite laboratory.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Chang, DO?
I am so happy I chose Dr. Chang! My husband was going to him and had such high praise, and I wasn’t happy with the PCP I had at the time so I changed to Dr. Chang...I am so happy I did! Dr.Change has such a nice way of dealing with his patients and always takes the time to listen. If you have a concern, he gets right back with you and genuinely cares. Both my husband and I hope he is with Memorial Care a very long time as we love him as our PCP. Top notch doctor!! Top notch staff!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Chang, DO?
Dr. Chang was very thoughtful about my care and did a great job of reassuring me that we would be able to successfully treat my skin infection. I was very worried, but Dr. Chang helped a lot and had a very thorough treatment plan.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Chang, DO?
Dr. Michael Chang is one of the best doctors that I have ever known. He is very caring and knowledgeable and he is a good listener as well. He spends time to explain things to you and make you to understand that. I strongly recommend him to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Chang, DO?
Dr Chang is personable and intelligent. He took time to get to know me and understand issues that he was seeing. Recommend him 100%.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Chang, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Chang?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Chang treats patients.