Dr. Michael Cash, MD

Plastic Surgery | Male

Dr. Michael Cash, MD
Dr. Michael Cash, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Nashville, TN. He is 41 years old and has been practicing for 12 years. Dr. Cash is affiliated with Tristar Southern Hills Medical Center, Tristar Summit Medical Center, Tristar Skyline Medical Center, Tristar Centennial Medical Center, Saint Thomas Midtown Hospital and Saint Thomas West Hospital.

Dr. Cash's Care Philosophy

At Nashville Plastic Surgery we believe firmly that each patient should be given a fully informed choice about his or her care. We strive to help each patient understand all the options and spend time discussing all the risks involved. A patient centered approach is the key focus of the mission at Nashville Plastic Surgery.

Dr. Cash's Experience

See how Dr. Cash's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Cash

Dr. Cash accepts 23 insurance carriers

Dr. Cash is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 6 hospitals where Dr. Cash has admitting privileges.

Dr. Cash's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cash to family and friends
    4.2
    Dr. Cash's Performance
    in Hermitage, TN |
    I have never experienced such unprofessional & arrogance. PLEASE run from this dr. I went in for a consultation to have my implants removed. He insulted me by saying they'd look awful once done, I needed to see a crazy Dr. If I thought my implants were causing the pain in my breast & he would not operate on me. He then charged my ins $278, which my ins denied and my portion is $107. I have since had the procedure my natural boobs look amazing & I haven't felt this good since implanting 17 yr ago
    in Cookeville, TN |
    Dr. Cash fixed my right ankle when three other doctors could not. His professionalism is empeckable and he listens to me very well taking in any concerns I may voice with great regard. His surgical skills are fantastic to me by the way he repaired my ankle. I highly recommend him, you will like him.
    in Whites Creek, TN |
    I go in and he just tells me that unless I pay cash, he can't help me. He didn't even go over my records. He never discussed anything about my medical history with me. I guess this is his way of not actually working. Just collecting bogus "consultation" fees. I assume this must be to hide his lack of skills. Because a medical billing person could have told me that they don't file insurance if they don't think the procedure is going to be covered-which it IS according to my insurance, Dr. Ego!
    Franklin, TN |
    I was referred to Dr Cash for reconstruction following a bilateral mastectomy, I initially felt that I was in good hands. He seemed compassionate & knowledgable. The reconstruction went along as planned tho office staff changing. Initial results seemed to be consistent with others. When my implants started shifting and causing spasms I returned , Dr Cash was arrogant, refused to address spasms & in regard to shifting implants stated "that will take a lot to fix". Went elsewhere results amazing!
    in Big Sandy TN |
    Happy with my surgery, Dr.Michael P Cash, and would highly recommend him to all. Very friendly dr. and staff
    in Nashville, TN37210 |
    i am really very thankful to Dr.cash , just before some days they did my face surgery and that was a really great experience ever because that was literaly scary situation for me but Mr.cash has made me easy and they did a successful surgery of mine which is one of the hardest surgery but really they helped me a lot and very kind , Thank you so much Mr.cash
    Marietta, GA |
    I I would not recommend this doctor he has awful bedside manners as a nurse I sent a family member there got the run-around back and forth appointments with no progress over 3 weeks his office staff are also not good to work with spoke with other doctors who say they do not like to refer to him either he does not have his priorities in the best interest of the patient I would not go or if any family or friends or a complete stranger to his office would be a complete waste of time
    Have you seen Dr. Michael Cash, MD?
    Are you Dr. Cash?

Dr. Cash's Care Philosophy

Dr. Cash's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery
    •  Board certified in General Surgery and Plastic Surgery

Dr. Cash has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

Why It Matters: Dr. Cash's Board Certifications

Harlaxton College, Grantham England

Graduated in 1997

University Of Evansville

Graduated in 1999

Dr. Cash does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cash and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic Surgery
    • Surgery

• Abdominoplasty
    • Adjacent Tissue Transfer
    • Blepharoplasty
    • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
    • Botox® Injection