Sleep Medicine  |
Dr. Michael Casagrande, MD
Dr. Michael Casagrande, MD is a sleep medicine doctor who practices in Tomball, TX. He is 50 years old. Dr. Casagrande is affiliated with CHI St. Luke's Health - The Vintage Hospital and Tomball Regional Medical Center.

13406 Medical Complex Dr Ste 190

• HAP Insurance
  • HealthFirst

Learn about Dr. Casagrande

Dr. Casagrande's Experience

Dr. Casagrande's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Sleep Medicine

Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston
    Medical School | Graduated
  • John P Smith Hospital

Dr. Casagrande has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Casagrande does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Casagrande and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Casagrande's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Casagrande to family and friends
3.0
Dr. Casagrande's Performance
Tomball, TX |
I switched TO Dr. Casagrande from another Dr in Tomball. I have been there ~6 times in 1.5 years, and have not seen nor experience any of the negative stuff written here. Yes, Debbie is wonderful lady. Dr. Casagrande came in and sat with me and we talked health care probably 25 min. It was nice not to feel as if I was on a assembly line of patients. I believe he cares about his patients health. I think they have gone out of their way to accommodate me, and fulfill my request. Jeffrey
Magnolia, TX |
The best doctor around. Very knowledge and takes time to explain your diagnosis and any medications given.
He is a very smart doctor but doesn't spend time with you or actually listen. He seems to fix his eyes on a certain diagnosis without really listening to what you have to say. I have been seeing him for two years to get refills on my medications. His bedside manner is really terrible, and he acts like he knows everything and isn't open minded. He's hard to get an appointment with if it's something urgent, and often the office will schedule you with his NP or PA instead of Dr without telling you
Houston, TX |
Very knowledgeable physician. I trust him with the health of my entire family.
in Cypress, TX |
I have been seeing Dr. Casagrande for several years. He has been a very thorough doctor for me, always explaining things in detail and providing good care. In order to see Dr. Casagrande, appointments need to be made weeks in advance. Although Dr. Casagrande has been great, I'm now considering a change. Staff isn't very friendly and the office has recently implemented administrative fees that were not communicated in advance. These fees are not covered by insurance or FSA. Beware.
in Spring, TX |
Dr. Casagrande and his staff are negligent of geriatric and non-ambulatory patients. My parents, especially my father, are suffering due to his lack of care. I am shocked and appalled. Please be very careful.
in Katy, TX |
Although Dr Casagrande has subject matter expertise for sleep disorders, his support staff makes it a very trying experience to get care, e.g., I had to reschedule 2 separate sleep studies because his staff failed to send the necessary information to the sleep center even after I had to remind them multiple times. Furthermore, they did not process the report from the center and after two weeks had elapsed I finally got them to follow up. You will see multiple reviews attesting to this dilemma
Stagecoach, TX |
He is always very thorough in his examinations and, I feel, always takes the time to truly listen to his patients. You won't get an internal med Doctor more brilliant than him anywhere in my experience.
in Tomball, TX |
Waiting four days for a call back to refill a prescription which has now run out. Have used online booking system and called the office. No response. Have been seeing this doctor for four years and after repeatedly waiting for extended time past my appointment times and ultra-brief appointments, it's time to move on to someone who cares.
in Spring, TX |
Assures me I have apnea based upon my initial consultation. Talks me into taking $700.00 worth of tests, that end up showing nothing. Tells me on multiple occasions to answer a certain way on questionnaires so insurance will pay for it. After the results come back for thee tests - I have no issues, I just snore. $700.00 to tell me I just snore. Pure Scam Artist. Avoid this doctor and go to someone else for sleep issues.
Hockley, TX |
Dr. Casagrande and his staff helped me feel very much at ease. It was as close to telling your mother what hurts as a child as any doctor I have seen in nearly 60 years.
Have you seen Dr. Michael Casagrande, MD?
Are you Dr. Casagrande?

Health Alliance
  • HealthFirst
  • HealthSmart
    Preferred PPO
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • MedHealthInsurance