Dr. Michael Carron, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat | Male

Dr. Michael Carron, MD

Dr. Michael Carron, MD is an ear, nose, and throat doctor who practices in Southfield, MI. He is 42 years old and has been practicing for 15 years. Dr. Carron is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital - Dearborn.

Dr. Carron's Care Philosophy

Whether straightforward or complicated I take a personal interest in each case.

Dr. Carron's Experience

See how Dr. Carron's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Carron

Dr. Carron accepts 7 insurance carriers

Dr. Carron is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Carron has admitting privileges.

Dr. Carron's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Carron to family and friends
    4.5
    Dr. Carron Says:

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding your procedure.

Dr. Carron's Performance
    Northville, MI |
    Waited over an hour. There were many irritated patients in the waiting room. The doctors concerns were misdirected. Was more concerned with what was wrong with my face then the medical illness that brought me in there. Testing that was recommended was never scheduled. Nearly a week after and the testing was still not scheduled. Every time I call, I get a different excuse on why it hasnt been scheduled. Very disappointed and frustrating as the problem still has not been resolved.
    in Dearborn Heights, MI |
    Definitely the best Doctor for plastic surgery! Very caring and understanding. Takes his time to meet all your concerns. I found his work in surgery to very artistic! I'm so pleased I chose him to preform my procedure. The outcome was more than I expected and I'm very happy!
    in Troy, MI |
    I had my procedure done in June I feel amazing , everything looks great . I am very happy that I chose This doctor, I was very comfortable with him and his staff. I would highly recommend him to anyone that needs facial procedures done!!
    in Macomb, MI |
    Micheal Carron is excellent physician ! He was very informative and detailed about my procedure. I felt comfortable discussing my issues and he was able to give me detailed explanation pre and post procedure. I had my surgery in July and I can not thank him enough for the results. I had nasal turbinate reduction and dorsal hump removed. He has wonderful bed side manners and was there before and after I went into the OR. I would MOST Definitely recommend him to my family and friends.
    in Delray beach/ White lake |
    Dr Carron is amazing! My wife and I live in south Florida, but spend summers in Michigan.We were fortunate to meet Dr Carron last year,and just returned from another appointment. She wanted dysport and restylane, ( ok I had some too !). He is the best! He is truly special. My wife is a beautiful Latina, and has gone to the "top docs" in Miami, for the same treatments, and says none compare to Dr Carron! Old joke: if you are in Florida & need a good doctor,where do you go? To the airport!
    in West Bloomfield, MI |
    I had a botched nose job that left me with one side of my nasal passage blocked with scar tissue. I was unable to breathe properly & my nose was deviated & not symmetrical. After a year of suffering I decided to see doctor Carron. He listened to my concerns, & was very empathetic. We discussed how he could fix my issues. He seemed very knowledgeable & capable of fixing my problems. After I had my nasal surgery I began to breathe like a champion! I'm so grateful & blessed to have found Dr. Carron
    in Dearborn, MI |
    I had a very bad accident at work. Thank goodness I found Dr. Caron. He took his time with me to help me understand my problems and to help me to understand the next steps. He explained the process. He helped me get to the right people. His staff was very helpful as well with the paperwork. Everyone was very patient with me. I am thankful for this doctor.
    in Dearborn, MI |
    What a regular guy! This doctor is awesome. I am not use to going to the doctor but this guy is the real deal. I was in a very bad auto accident. This doctor and his staff helped me through this very confusing process. Helped me to understand the testing I needed I highly recommend this doctor.
    in Dearborn, MI |
    This office is amazing. The doctor had emergency to attend to - but that didn't stop his staff. His resident doctor started out my evaluation - and the staff was so courteous and provided an explanation for me and checked on me., Dr Carron came to my evaluation - late but reasonably so and apologized! Imagine that - was worried about me - although some other poor person had a far worse problem than me. My problem was not being able to breath - he gave me a solution! HAPPY
    in Dearborn, MI |
    I wanted to have Botox injections and of course was very nervous about this. My friends have had different experiences with non certified beauty spa or home parties. Dr Carron was great. He helped me to understand how he would proceed and it was painless and I could see an immediate difference. He has new technology that I have never heard of. I plan on recommending him to all my friends. Great staff. I felt at home.
    Dearborn, MI |
    This doctor is amazing. I didn't know what to expect when I came into the room. I had hearing loss and ringing in my ears and didn't understand why. This doctor from beginning to the end of the appointment was awesome. The hearing test was completed right away - I didn't have to come back. Everything taken care of right away. He and his staff put my mind at ease and I got the answers that I needed in understanding what was wrong with me! Thank you Dr. Carron!
    Dearborn, MI |
    Excellent physician. He took his time with me concerning my problems. He set me at ease. HIs staff was very friendly and helpful. I checked in, and barely got to sit down in his clean, comfortable office which was really easy to find. The staff was very friendly and made me feel at ease. They helped me out with arranging for the additional testing I needed. Dr Carron helped me to understand my health issues and made me feel very very comfortable. I highly recommend this doctor.
    Royal Oak, MI |
    I don't write negative reviews lightly. This was the worst doctor's visit I've ever had. I waited 1 hour and 45 minutes before Dr. Carron came in. Fifteen minutes prior, he tried to pass off some med student on me that didn't know where any of the equipment was. Usually, a doctor redeems themselves when they've made you wait so long. He did not deliver. He stated my septum was fully shifted but offered no advice beyond that. He gave no advice on my allergy management. Waste of time and money.
    in Shelby Twp, MI |
    Dr Carron was EXCELLENT!! I went to him to have moles removed and Dysport injections. He was so kind and caring and took the time to answer all of my questions. I'm a HUGE wimp and he was very calming my whole appointment and even kept stopping to make sure I was OK. One of his staff members even held my hand. I could not be happier with my Dysport results. He achieved the exact look I wanted - which was to look fresh not fake. I honestly cannot say enough good things about him!!!
    Have you seen Dr. Michael Carron, MD?
    Are you Dr. Carron?

Dr. Carron's Care Philosophy

Whether straightforward or complicated I take a personal interest in each case.

Dr. Carron says...

Rhinoplasty, Facelift, Blepharoplasty

Dr. Carron says...

Dr. Carron's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat
    •  Board certified in Otolaryngology
    •  Malpractice claims in Michigan not available

Dr. Carron has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

Why It Matters: Dr. Carron's Board Certifications

• Dentofacial Anomalies
    • Deviated Septum
    • Dizziness
    • Down Syndrome
    • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
    • Dysphagia
    • Enlarged Turbinates
    • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
    • Eyelid Disorders
    • Facial Fracture
    • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
    • Gum Cancer
    • Head and Neck Cancer
    • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
    • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
    • Hyperacusis
    • Jaw Fracture
    • Laryngeal Cancer
    • Laryngitis
    • Larynx Conditions
    • Loss of Smell and-or Taste
    • Malignant Bone Cancer of the Skull, Face, and Jaw
    • Maxillary and Malar Fractures
    • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
    • Nosebleed

Completed in 2007

New York University / College Of Medicine

Completed in 2008

Michigan State University

Dr. Carron does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Carron and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Ear, Nose, and Throat
    • Facial Cosmetic Surgery
    • Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
    • Rhinology

• Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
    • Adenoidectomy
    • Adjacent Tissue Transfer
    • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
    • Blepharoplasty
    • Dermabrasion
    • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
    • ENT Surgery
    • Ear Surgery
    • Ear Tube Placement
    • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
    • Excision of Parotid, Sublingual, or Submandibular Gland
    • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
    • Laryngoscopy and Laryngotomy
    • Lip, Excision or Resection
    • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
    • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
    • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
    • Repair of Brow Ptosis and Blepharoptosis