Dr. Michael Campbell, MD

Dr. Michael Campbell, MD

Orthopedic Surgery | Male

Dr. Campbell specializes in the orthopaedic treatment and surgery of the foot & ankle, as well as general orthopaedics.

Dr. Michael Campbell, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Norfolk, VA. He is 39 years old and has been practicing for 12 years. Dr. Campbell is affiliated with Bon Secours - Depaul Medical Center, Chesapeake Regional Medical Center, Sentara Princess Anne Hospital and Sentara Leigh Hospital.

Dr. Campbell's Experience

See how Dr. Campbell's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Campbell

Dr. Campbell accepts 1 insurance carrier

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Campbell has admitting privileges.

Dr. Campbell's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Campbell to family and friends
Dr. Campbell's Performance
in Moyock, NC |
Stop looking around. This guy is the best! Explains everything well, easy to talk to, and knows his business! First rate surgeon!
in Virginia Beach VA |
Dr. Campbell was recommended to me from an acquaintance. So glad I listened! Multiple injuries to left ankle, I had one surgery already while still active duty. Didn't have much hope, but after Dr. Campbell performed two surgeries- last one was OATS- and some good phys therapy- I am walking around better than I thought possible. Still some rehab but am able to hike and be physically active again. Gave me a new lease on life! Great bedside manner, very down to earth, thinks outside the box.
in Virginia Beach, VA |
Dr. Campbell preformed bunion surgery on my left foot. I have a beautiful result and within 6 months I am already back in my low heels doing anything and everything prior to my bunion. Excellant bedside manner, very professional, knowledgeable physician that uses cutting edge procedures to perfection.
in Chesapeake, VA |
I broke both ankles from a fall on 12/4/16. From my first appointment and throughout the recovery process, I knew that I had an exemplary orthopedic surgeon. He was knowledgeable and reassuring that I would be able to make a full recovery. He went into complete detail with easy to understand explanations of what my operation would entail. I feel confident that he was the best surgeon for me. He and his staff are the reason why I have made a full recovery.
in VA Beach, VA |
I feel very lucky to have Dr. Michael A. Campbell as my orthopaedic doctor/surgeon. Dr. Campbell has always treated me with respect, care & a priority as his patient. Dr. Campbell takes the time to listen to my concerns, answers my questions honestly, & has always treated me with kindness. He is the best doctor I have ever had, & by far my favorite. I think he is an amazing doctor who I have the utmost respect for, & he gets my highest recommendation.
in Virginia Beach, VA |
Dr. Campbell provided medical care for my broken leg. He is personable, knowledgeable and professional. I found him to be a real joy (and I know many physicians!). I could not have asked for a more competent health care provider. He assuaged my fears and concerns and was spot on with my prognosis and the time line for my healing. I am so glad that he is younger than I in that he has become my orthopaedic physician/surgeon for life. Thank you, Dr. Campbell. Mille grazie!
in Virginia Beach, VA |
I've had over 50 surgeries, so you can imagine how many doctors I've encountered in my life. Dr. Campbell is one of the worst ones I ever dealt with. I didn't like his attitude or how he conducted himself. I asked to speak with the office manager and he showed back up saying, I own it. I asked again to speak with the office manager he said he works for me, I asked a third time and he replied with I pay him. I will not go back.
in Norfolk, VA |
He did some awesome work on my mother's ankle! Hers was a challenging case, with many complications to start with, and he amazed us with what he was able to do!
Have you seen Dr. Michael Campbell, MD?
Are you Dr. Campbell?

Compare Dr. Campbell

Dr. Campbell's Care Philosophy

Dr. Campbell's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery

Dr. Campbell has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Campbell's Board Certifications

• Limb Cramp
  • Lupus
  • Medial Collateral Ligament (MCL) Sprain
  • Morton's Neuroma
  • Muscular Dystrophy (MD)
  • Non-Unions and Malunions of Fractures

Quinniapiac College

Graduated in 2000

• Other Education
    BS PHYSICAL THERAPY

Dr. Campbell does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Campbell and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Orthopedic Foot & Ankle Surgery