Dr. Michael Brown, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 59

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. Michael Brown, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Ashburn, VA. He is affiliated with Reston Hospital Center. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Michael Brown, MD

The Loudoun Center for Plastic Surgery

45155 Research Pl Ste 125 Ashburn, VA 20147 ()

Compare with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Brown with our nearby Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists at Reston Hospital Center.

Make an appointment at Reston Hospital Center today at (703) 923-8975.

Filter by
Provider Ratings

These providers are on the medical staff of Reston Hospital Center.

Dr. Brown's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Brown

3.9

Dr. Brown

Implant Removal Breast Lift
I did an extensive search for a plastic surgeon specializing in breast lift and removal of implants. I had a breast lift elsewhere in my 40s w saline implants. I was told I needed implants as I would not have enough breast tissue. I’m 5’1” and have been living with a full C size (not what I wanted) and now sagging for 10yrs. I was tired of having to buy medium size and looking matronly because of my inappropriate bust size. Dr. Brown’s vast expertise in correction of my issue was immediately apparent at my 1st appt. He addressed my needs and understood that I wanted my B size with my own tissue and needed a breast lift again. He took the time to listen to my needs and desired results. His staff was very professional and caring. They accommodated me in every way given I live 2 hrs away. I highly recommend Dr. Brown for his exceptional expertise, his calm reassuring manner and commitment to exceptional results for his patients.
SB – Feb 10, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Brown, MD?
I had breast augmentation a week ago and I am BEYOND thrilled with the results. Such a great experience and best decision I have made. Dr. Brown is an excellent surgeon. The entire staff and Amber have been so amazing and supportive!
Angela – Jun 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Brown, MD?
Fat graft did not work post breast cancer for reconstruction. Had necrosis that finally went away years later. Acted like he could do anything and was the best.
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Feb 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Brown, MD?
I normally don’t take the time to write a review but due to how difficult it was for me to make the decision on cosmetic surgery coupled with deciding on which doctor and team to trust, I feel compelled to share my experience with others. Dr. Brown and his team are absolutely incredible. I had so many questions and concerns leading up to my surgery. Dr. Brown, Amber and Melissa answered every single one, eased my nerves and made me comfortable every step of the way including the day of surgery. During my recovery, Dr. Brown and Amber were always available for any questions and concerns I had. They all have been wonderful and I am truly pleased with the results and exceptional service provided. Thank you all for taking such good care of me and I highly recommend Dr. Brown and team!
Dec 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Brown, MD?
Dr. Brown did a breast augmentation, a mini tummy tuck, inner and outer thighs lipo on me. He also removed a lump that was under my armpit. He did a fantastic job. I look amazing! The scars are beautiful and I can hardly notice them. I couldn't be happier with the results. Before seeing Dr. Brown I had never had any surgery or been to consult with any other doctor about surgery. I feel that I am a beautiful woman but after breastfeeding two kids and having 2 c-sections my body changed.
Luci D in Fairfax, VA – Jun 01, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Brown, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Brown?

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery