Dr. Michael W. Brown, MD

Dr. Michael W. Brown, MD

Neurosurgery | Male | 64 years old

Colorado Springs Neurological Associates is committed to improving the lives of patients and their families by providing exceptional, compassionate, and high quality healthcare that promotes the dignity and well-being of the people we serve. Each patients comfort is our main concern. We believe that it is important to develop a doctor - patient relationship based upon mutual respect and trust. If you're looking for a professional team to help you, or if you're having trouble living with one of the many neurological or neurosurgical disorders, please do not hesitate to call Colorado Springs Neurological Associates. Read more

Colorado Springs Neurological Associates
2312 N Nevada Ave Ste 100
Colorado Springs, CO 80907 Get Directions
Cranial Neurosurgery Excellence Award

Dr. Brown is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View Awards

Learn about this Doctor

Colorado Springs Neurological Associates is committed to improving the lives of patients and their families by providing exceptional, compassionate, and high quality healthcare that promotes the dignity and well-being of the people we serve. Each patients comfort is our main concern. We believe that it is important to develop a doctor - patient relationship based upon mutual respect and trust. If you're looking for a professional team to help you, or if you're having trouble living with one of the many neurological or neurosurgical disorders, please do not hesitate to call Colorado Springs Neurological Associates.Read more

Dr. Brown's Experience

96Experience
Match

See how Dr. Brown's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Brown

Dr. Brown accepts 16 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Brown has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Brown's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Brown to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Brown
Dr. Brown's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (48)
in Colorado Springs, CO |
I had a herniated L5 S1. I was in trememdous pain. Walked in to make an appointment. Staff was very friendly, and very helpful. I was able to see Dr. Brown within a week. Dr. Brown sat and spoke with me for an hour about my doagnoisis, and my options. Dr. Brown spoke about non-surgical and surgery options. Dr. Brown was very comforting in advising me that there was a solution to my medical problem. One week after surgrey and I am feeling 100% better thank you to Dr. Brown and his staff.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Very honest and straight forward with you.
in colorado springs, co |
It was incredibly enlightening and helpful!
in Colorado springs co |
Wonderful_he listened to all my concerns and addressed them.
in Colorado springs |
Very helpful in explaining symptoms of stenosis and recommendations for proceeding from this point forward.
in Colorado Spring, CO |
Very friendly and knowledgeable. Office people are also very nice and friendly. Would definitely recommend him to others.
in colorado springs, CO |
Great experience. Courteous staff and nice enviornment. Dr. Brown spent a lot of time with me and answered all of my questios. I feel very comfortable with him and trust his judgement and ability!
in Cos, Co |
Very professional, great bedside mannner. I would reccomend Dr. Brown without hesitation.
in Colorado Springs Co |
He took his time to eveluate and discuss all my options. He didn't feel the need to rush into surgery but review all my symptoms to diagnose my properly.
Dr. Brown was friendly and efficient.
3Excellent, kñowledganble , kind, reasonàble
in colorado springs, co |
Wondeeful experience. Timely, professional, competent.
He was very personable and took time to answer questions.
in Colorado sprio |
Very attentive. Explained things in great detail.
in cascade, CO |
Very good. Straight talk on my situation.
Have you seen Dr. Michael W. Brown, MD?
Are you Dr. Brown?

Compare Dr. Brown

More Neurosurgery Specialists like Dr. Brown at Colorado Springs Neurological Associates