Dr. Michael Brown, DO

Pain Medicine •  Male

Dr. Brown

Cheyenne Surgical Center

3235 Sparks Rd Cheyenne, WY 82001

Dr. Michael Brown, DO is a pain medicine specialist in Cheyenne, WY. He specializes in pain medicine.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Pain Medicine Doctors in your area

• Hospital Satisfaction
  • Practices at Top Hospital
    America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ See hospitals

Dr. Brown accepts

Dr. Brown accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Wyoming

Check Dr. Brown's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Brown's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Brown

3.4

Dr. Brown?
Dr. Brown's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Michael Brown, DO
I've been a patient of Dr. Brown's for over seven years. He's always treated me with compassion, kindness and professionalism. He takes time to listen, doesn't mind answering my questions, provides the information I need to make an informed decision and I'm confident in the care I receive from him. I've always found the staff to be courteous, friendly and helpful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Brown, DO?
Showed up with plan from referring Doctor. Dr. Brown decided to not follow. Dr. Brown lays out a plan, and doesn't follow it either. Fell through the cracks (dysfunctional staff) with office forgetting to schedule me to the next phase of my procedure. Since he doesn't care for my feedback - he sent me an impersonal letter "discharging" me from his practice. Seems this Doctor feels a threat from an informed patient who doesn't blindly act like a cow being herded through his practice. Beware!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Brown, DO?
Dr, Brown has always been very pleasant and professional. He has taken time to explain things to me, and he always listens. The entire office staff and his assistants, especially Jenny, have been very kind.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Brown, DO?
Dr. Brown has taken the fear out of injections for me. He is amazing and personable, always listening to my questions and providing complete answers. I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Brown, DO?
Arrogant. Condescending. I've never felt that he listened, or cared what I've had to say, He refused to even glance at recent radiology reports that I brought to my appt. - even though related to my additional pain - that could have been better addressed in my upcoming planned cervical procedures with him - had he bothered to take notice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Brown, DO?
I've been a patient of Dr. Brown's for 5 years and have received excellent care. He is courteous, caring and professional. When I have questions he always takes time to give me a thorough answer and provides other resources if I want further information. I have and will continue to recommend him to family and friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Brown, DO?
Dr Brown shows absolutely no compassion for me or the pain I have been in with 2 herniated disks. I explained that I have been unable to work for three months due to spikes of pain from my back through my hips and down my right leg. I had fallen 6 times and a nerve test they gave revealed significant damage. I have been calling for 2 weeks to get them to send more information to my insurance about why I need a second MRI done {I had one 3-1/2 months ago} Dr B says I gave them enough. Bad news
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Brown, DO?
Absolutely terrible "professional" and healthcare provider. Aside from scheduled appointments there almost no chance of being helped or seen if anything medically related should something come up, He is condescending and arrogant unwilling to help even when the medical issue is within the his scope of practice and his duty as a medical provider. If you are in need of finding a pain manangenent medical professional seek another provider please!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Brown, DO?
Doesn't read my past medical history.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Brown, DO?
I needed to get my Baclofen pump replaced, due to battery life of the old pump. Dr. Brown has been kind and compassionate at all of my visits. He made time to squeeze me into his schedule to get my pump replaced very quickly. He always takes time to answer questions, and genuinely cares about the health and well-being of his patients. Dr. Brown is not only a great doctor, he is also a very nice man! I would,definitely, recommend Dr. Brown to others.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Brown, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Brown?

• Pain Medicine

• Anesthesiology
  • Pain Medicine

Cheyenne Surgical Center

Front Range Pain Medicine3235 Sparks Rd Cheyenne, WY 82001

Front Range Pain Medicine

Front Range Pain Medicine, LLC3744 S Timberline Rd Ste 102 Fort Collins, CO 80525

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Brown treats patients.

Poudre Valley Hospital

Fort Collins, CO

77% Patient experience rating, 8% higher than the national average

• America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ (2020, 2019, 2018)
  • America's 50 Best Hospitals Award™ (2020)
  • America's 100 Best Hospitals Award™ (2019, 2018)
  • Patient Safety Excellence Award™ (2019, 2018)
  • Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ (2018)