Anesthesiology  |
Male
Dr. Michael Brown, DO
Dr. Michael Brown, DO is an anesthesiology doctor who practices in Fort Collins, CO. Dr. Brown is affiliated with Poudre Valley Hospital and Medical Center of the Rockies.

Front Range Pain Medicine

3744 S Timberline Rd Ste 102

Fort Collins, CO 80525

• Kaiser Permanente

Learn about Dr. Brown

Dr. Brown's Experience

Dr. Brown's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Anesthesiology

• Anesthesiology

Dr. Brown does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

Education data for Dr. Brown is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Brown has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Brown has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Brown does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Brown and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Brown's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Brown to family and friends
3.3
Dr. Brown's Performance
    GOOD
in Loveland CO |
I've been a patient of Dr. Brown's for 5 years and have received excellent care. He is courteous, caring and professional. When I have questions he always takes time to give me a thorough answer and provides other resources if I want further information. I have and will continue to recommend him to family and friends.
Denver, CO |
Dr Brown shows absolutely no compassion for me or the pain I have been in with 2 herniated disks. I explained that I have been unable to work for three months due to spikes of pain from my back through my hips and down my right leg. I had fallen 6 times and a nerve test they gave revealed significant damage. I have been calling for 2 weeks to get them to send more information to my insurance about why I need a second MRI done {I had one 3-1/2 months ago} Dr B says I gave them enough. Bad news
Morganton, GA |
Absolutely terrible "professional" and healthcare provider. Aside from scheduled appointments there almost no chance of being helped or seen if anything medically related should something come up, He is condescending and arrogant unwilling to help even when the medical issue is within the his scope of practice and his duty as a medical provider. If you are in need of finding a pain manangenent medical professional seek another provider please!
in Loveland, CO |
Doesn't read my past medical history.
in Ft Collins, CO |
I needed to get my Baclofen pump replaced, due to battery life of the old pump. Dr. Brown has been kind and compassionate at all of my visits. He made time to squeeze me into his schedule to get my pump replaced very quickly. He always takes time to answer questions, and genuinely cares about the health and well-being of his patients. Dr. Brown is not only a great doctor, he is also a very nice man! I would,definitely, recommend Dr. Brown to others.
Ft Collins, CO |
Patronizing. Talked to me like I was 6yrs old. Canned lines, When I see (fill in the blank) I know (prepared speech). I wonder how many patients have been told the sandwich story. Made us uncomfortable with wide-eyed, unblinking stare.
Have you seen Dr. Michael Brown, DO?
Are you Dr. Brown?