Dr. Michael Bohley, MD

Dr. Michael Bohley, MD

Plastic Surgery  ·

Dr. Michael Bohley, MD is a plastic surgery specialist in Portland, OR and has been practicing for 23 years. He specializes in plastic surgery, facial plastic surgery, and more.Read his story

Dr. Bohley Cosmetic Surgery

10201 SE Main St Ste 20

Portland, OR 97216

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Bohley

See how frequently Dr. Bohley performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Breast Reconstruction
Gynecomastia

Dr. Bohley's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Bohley's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Bohley "Michael F. Bohley is a Plastic Surgeon / Reconstructive Surgeon - General practicing in Portland, OR, started practicing 1995 PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION American Society of Plastic Surgeons Northwest Society of Plastic Surgeons Oregon Medical Association Multnomah County Medical Society AWARDS & ACCOLADES Vitals. com Patients' Choice Award (2008 - 2010, 2012 - 2014) Vitals. com Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011 - 2013) Vitals. com On-Time Doctor Award (2014) FORMS OF PAYMENT Offers Prosper Healthcare Lending and CareCredit. Accepts Cash, Checks, Visa, Master Card, and Amex. INSURANCES ACCEPTED We accept insurance for certain procedures. Please call the office for more information. "

Patient Testimonials

This content was provided by Dr. Bohley "I started seeing Dr Bohley about 4 years ago. I came with a friend for a consultation after seeing 3 other doctors. I loved how Dr Bohley made me feel comfortable answering all my questions as well as giving me honest advice. I immediately recognized him as an experienced, humble and incredibly caring doctor. I'm a mother of 2 that wanted to regain some of my old body back. He did a beautiful job with my surgery but mostly I have appreciated how he cares for me. I have continued to see Dr Bohley as he is always willing to meet and give me advice in may other areas including care for my skin and face. He has a great team supporting him and I truly enjoy my visits with them."
"Dr. Bohley is a terrific surgeon. Extremely patience and caring, makes me feel safe always! Best part about him is his willingness to listen and make your wishes become a reality without putting your health/life at risk and that is priceless. His team is pretty awesome too! They are one big happy family and I truly appreciate them all. Muchas Gracias!!"
"Dr Bohley is a great surgeon and really knows what he is doing. He is very personable and friendly."

"Dr. Michael F. Bohley is a Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon and has been serving the Portland, OR area since 1995. He is a member of American Society of Plastic Surgeons, Northwest Society of Plastic Surgeons, Oregon Medical Association and Multnomah County Medical Society. Dr. Bohley has also received several awards, including Patients' Choice Award (2008 - 2010, 2012 - 2014), Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011 - 2013) and On-Time Doctor Award (2014).

"

• General Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Surgery*
  • Plastic Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Plastic Surgery*

No malpractice history found for Oregon.

• Ohio State University - B.S. Microbiology/Zoology
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1984
  • Medical College of Ohio in Toledo, Ohio - M.D.
    Medical School | Graduated 1988
  • General Surgery - Emanuel Kaiser Surgical Residency Program in Portland, Oregon
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1995

Dr. Bohley has no media or publications listed.

• Russian

Dr. Bohley does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bohley and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Schedule Online Now

Dr. Bohley's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bohley to family and friends

Dr. Bohley's Performance

I appreciated all the staff members and their efforts to make me feel comfortable.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0
He listened and addressed all my concerns
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option4thumbs down icon option0
Dr.Bohely is amazing and so is his work staff. He really knows what he is doing. I have never been happier with my apperance thanks to him.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option4thumbs down icon option0
dr bohley hi is the best
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option8thumbs down icon option0
Dr Bohley is amazing and so super sweet!! and his staff is wonderful as well....i am so happy with my results i would totally recommend him he is an amazing surgeon threw and threw.....thank you Dr Bohley for being so patient with me you are the BEST!!!!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option6thumbs down icon option0