Dr. Michael Bohley, MD

Dr. Michael Bohley, MD

Plastic Surgery  |
68 reviews

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Patient Testimonials

I started seeing Dr Bohley about 4 years ago. I came with a friend for a consultation after seeing 3 other doctors. I loved how Dr Bohley made me feel comfortable answering all my questions as well as giving me honest advice. I immediately recognized him as an experienced, humble and incredibly caring doctor. I'm a mother of 2 that wanted to regain some of my old body back. He did a beautiful job with my surgery but mostly I have appreciated how he cares for me. I have continued to see Dr Bohley as he is always willing to meet and give me advice in may other areas including care for my skin and face. He has a great team supporting him and I truly enjoy my visits with them.

Dr. Bohley is a terrific surgeon. Extremely patience and caring, makes me feel safe always! Best part about him is his willingness to listen and make your wishes become a reality without putting your health/life at risk and that is priceless. His team is pretty awesome too! They are one big happy family and I truly appreciate them all. Muchas Gracias!!

Dr Bohley is a great surgeon and really knows what he is doing. He is very personable and friendly.

Dr. Michael F. Bohley is a Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon and has been serving the Portland, OR area since 1995. He is a member of American Society of Plastic Surgeons, Northwest Society of Plastic Surgeons, Oregon Medical Association and Multnomah County Medical Society. Dr. Bohley has also received several awards, including Patients' Choice Award (2008 - 2010, 2012 - 2014), Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011 - 2013) and On-Time Doctor Award (2014).Read more

Personal Bio

Michael F. Bohley is a Plastic Surgeon / Reconstructive Surgeon - General practicing in Portland, OR, started practicing 1995...Read more

Dr. Bohley's Experience

See how Dr. Bohley's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Bohley

Dr. Bohley accepts 1 insurance carrier

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Bohley has admitting privileges.

Dr. Bohley's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bohley to family and friends
Dr. Bohley's Performance
I am so pleased with the outcome of my breast explant surgery. Dr. Bohley really listened to and respected my concerns and desired outcome .
The Dr was clear and helpful every step of the way. I felt comfortable and well assisted with making the right choices. Not only that, but all conversions were strait to the point and there was no wast of time.
Dr.Bohley was so nice! He explained everything about my surgery and answered all my questions. He brought his nurse Robin in to talk about the laser treatment I was having during my surgery. The day of the surgery, the anesthesia doctor was also very nice and explained everything. He even called me the night before to answer any questions. Dr. Bohley and Robin were both there and Robin held my hand when I was being put to sleep. I woke up and the surgery nurse was ve...
While in Dr. Bohley's care I received the utmost in professional care and procedures. From my first introductory appointment to my surgery Dr. Bohley was available to answer any questions, explain every detail and follow through with very comprehensive care. I am extremely happy with my procedure. I am delighted with my experience with Dr, Bohley and the staff at his office. Thank you everyone, Judy Immesoete
The experience was top notch with Bohley and all the staff.
Dr. Bohley has such a wonderful calming presence about him and really listened to my concerns and wants. I was so happy with my breast lift ten years prior to my augmentation, I literally told him that I trusted his opinion as far as my cup size and knew he would take care of me and make me be the best me! Thank You Dr. Bohley and Thank You to his amazing staff! It has been an amazing confidence booster and I would'nt change a thing.
Breast cancer is a scary diagnosis and mastectomies impact a large portion of the body and one's self image. Dr. Bohley's reconstruction looks better than I hoped. He was always careful of my feelings and paid attention to the whole patient experience. His staff are delightful, helpful and will ensure you are comfortable.
Dr. Bohley and his staff were great. They were professional, listened to me and spent time with me before and after my procedure.
From my very first visit with Dr Bohley he won my trust by how honest he was in answering my questions containing to liposuction on my thighs. He told me I wouldn't notice a difference and that was my genetic makeup and mostly muscle. I remember being very impressed with his honestly in not trying to sell me a procedure that would ultimately not make much of a difference. When it came time for the need to have a reaugmentation I felt I could completely trust Dr. Bohley...
Dr. Bohley and his staff are very professional. Very thorough, kind, and considerate. I have recommend him to others, and would come back if I needed any plastic surgery.
Dr. Bohley is an amazing doctor and I highly recommend him. I cannot wait to come back to see him for other procedures....and my husband liked him very much as well.
I am very pleased with the reaug Dr. Bohley and his staff performed on me. I felt instantly comfortable with Dr. Bohley and appreciated the attention to detail he and his staff took with my procedure. The outcome was fabulous!
Dr Bohley was very caring and communicated well before and after the surgery. He helped me to get out of pain which is huge for me.
Dr. Bohley has changed my life. He and his staff are the most amazing people I have ever met. The TRL and facelift was the best decision I ever made for myself. Both procures were done in the office and with great care and with amazing results. I would fully recommend Dr. Bohley and his staff with any procedure needed.
Dr. Bohley makes you feel comfortable. He did a beautiful job with my implants and years later with my implant removal. Very tiny scars that you can't even see! He helped me decide the size that would look best for my body type. I was very happy with the results! Dr. Bohley made removing them easy also. He is the only doctor that I would trust fully to place breast implants. Loved that he uses an anesthesiologist also. That leaves him to just focus on the surgery! I felt ...
Dr. Bohley was personal and professional every step of the way. He took his time, provided recommendations and explained the procedure very thoroughly. His staff is also caring and friendly. My only regret is not having the procedure sooner. Everyone exceeded my expectations!
Underwent breast reduction a month ago. Result is awesome. Dr. Bohley is excellent doctor. Surgery and post-op visits went well, no complications. Happy with result. Would recommend Dr. Bohley to every one.
Doctor Bohley was awesome, he made me feel very comfortable and safe.
Dr Bohley really listens to his patients. He is an excellent surgeon, dedicated to outstanding results.
.he is an artist and made my experience as fabulous as possible!!!!
Dr Bohley has taken great care of me for many years. I have recommended people to him and will continue to do it. Takes lots of time with you and really cares for you and the staff is excellent also!!!
Dr. Bohley was professional and great! His staff was also exceptional.
I researched for quite a while before deciding on Dr. Bohley and have not regretted a single step I have taken with him. From my very first appointment he has guided my journey with kindness and expertise. All my many questions have been answered thoughtfully and in depth. He has followed up after surgery with appointments to make sure I am healing well and correctly. I feel a new confidence I didn't know I had and I owe that to Dr. Bohley and his amazing staff!
wonderful doctor does great work, my botox always looks natural
everyone are nice, make you feel very comfortable to ask question
Great experience, surgery went well, staff are really nice, Dr Bohley is awesome. Very trust worthy and honest.
i am totally 100 percent satisfied!
Dr. Bohley is great! He gave me great options for my situation and followed through with me.
Dr. Bohley did an excellent job on both of my procedures. I was especially impressed that he removed a large tumor through a small incision. He is also easy to work with and personable.
When I first met Dr. Bohley, I knew right away that I wanted him to perform my explant surgery. He is very thorough and makes you feel very comfortable. I would highly recommend Dr. Bohley to anyone looking for a cosmetic surgeon.
excellent
It was everything I could of hoped for. My breast look natural and feel great. He listened to my wants and needs and did a great job fulfilling them. His team was kind and understanding. Its been a pleasure. All in all, its been amazing. Thank you Dr. Bohley and his team.
Dr. Bohley was professional and easy to talk to. Friendly staff.
Everyone was awesome
amazing, Dr. Bohley and his staff are amazing, they took care of all my needs and explain everything to me before my proceedure, would recommend his to anyone who's looking to get plastic surgery.
My entire experience was so easy and rewarding, The post op time was as expected and I had no surprises. Dr Bohley and his staff are so very helpful and easy to work with.
This was my first surgical experience and I couldn't have been more satisfied with the care and results that followed. I had a labiaplasty, something I have been wanting for a long time. Dr. Bohley and his team were extremely supportive and made me feel really comfortable in a setting I was unfamiliar with and nervous about. Dr. Bohley not only went above and beyond my expectations with my results but throughout this procedure he provided me with great education so I ...
I have a great service and awesome procedure getting my mommy makeover done Dr Bohley and all his staff were amazing in the entire process was smooth and love the results Dr Bohley is an angel Thank you !!
Dr. Bohley and his staff are very professional and friendly. I also had a breast augmentation w/lift a few years ago with Dr. Bohley. His work is amazing. I could not have asked for better outcomes. I will come back in the future if I need any other work done. I will have recommended him to many of my friends that are interested in having something done.
Dr. Bohley was extremely professional, had great bedside manner and gave me a realistic diagnosis that would not only benefit the reduction I was having for my back pain but also for the look. Great overall satisfaction with the entire process and results.
After having 3 children, I contemplated having plastic surgery for years to fix the appearance of my abdomen and breasts. I heard great things about Dr. Bohley through a family member and knew as soon as I met with him that he was the perfect surgeon to do my surgery. I have never been more happy after making this decision for myself. Dr. Bohley is an amazing surgeon! Every step of the way was easy and all my questions were answered. Dr. Bohley made this experience very p...
Dr Bohley is the best! From the first visit, I was very impressed with his personality as well as the time he took to listen and explain the entire procedure to me. How I feel now being approx. 3 months post op is incredible!! No more headaches, back aches and I have more energy! The entire staff at ABC is outstanding!! I highly recommend Dr Bohley for any cosmetic procedure!!
I do not have an complaints about my experience with Dr. Bohley The staff was amazing and made my surgery stress free. I love my results!
I am so pleased with my results--and the quality of care from Dr. Bohley and his staff is exceptional!
From start to finish Dr. Bohley has been very informative. I knew just what to expect and felt very confident that every thing would come out just as predicted.
I have been a patient of Dr Bohley for many years. Never have I met anybody like him or his staff. So very very nice and professional . Coming to this office is a joy and if feels like having a second family. The all are the greatest and are a Nr 10 meaning it should be a 10 Star not 5. Thank ypu
Dr. Bohley is very caring and sensitive to the emotional as well as physical issues his patients are experiencing. He gently shared bad news in a way that I felt supported. He is a skilled surgeon and I am very pleased with the results.
Dr Bohley is always professional and has a wonderful bedside manor!!!
Have you seen Dr. Michael Bohley, MD?

Dr. Bohley says...

Michael F. Bohley is a Plastic Surgeon / Reconstructive Surgeon - General practicing in Portland, OR,  started practicing 1995

PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION

• American Society of Plastic Surgeons
  • Northwest Society of Plastic Surgeons
  • Oregon Medical Association
  • Multnomah County Medical Society

AWARDS & ACCOLADES

• Vitals. com Patients' Choice Award (2008 - 2010, 2012 - 2014)
  • Vitals. com Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011 - 2013)
  • Vitals. com On-Time Doctor Award (2014)

FORMS OF PAYMENT

• Offers Prosper Healthcare Lending and CareCredit. Accepts Cash, Checks, Visa, Master Card, and Amex.

INSURANCES ACCEPTED

• We accept insurance for certain procedures. Please call the office for more information.

Dr. Bohley's Care Philosophy

• Chemical Peel
  • CoolSculpting
  • Juvederm
  • Sciton Laser

Dr. Bohley's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  •  Board certified in General Surgery and Plastic Surgery

Dr. Bohley has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Oregon.

Why It Matters: Dr. Bohley's Board Certifications

• General Surgery
  • Plastic Surgery

• Congenital Anomalies of Breast
  • Localized Fat Deposits

Medical College Of Ohio In Toledo, Ohio-M.D.

Graduated in 1988

General Surgery-Emanuel Kaiser Surgical Residency Program In Portland, Oregon

Completed in 1995

Ohio State University-B.S. Microbiology/Zoology

Graduated in 1984

• Russian

Dr. Bohley does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bohley and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic Surgery

• Liposuction
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Mini Tummy Tuck
  • Mommy Makeover
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)