Dr. Michael Bohley, MD

Dr. Michael Bohley, MD

Cosmetic Dermatology  |

Dr. Michael Bohley, MD is a cosmetic dermatology doctor who practices in Portland, OR. He is 56 years old and has been practicing for 29 years. Read his story

Dr. Bohley Cosmetic Surgery

10201 SE Main St Ste 20

Portland, OR 97216

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Bohley

See how frequently Dr. Bohley performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Breast Reconstruction
Gynecomastia

Dr. Bohley's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Bohley's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Bohley "Michael F. Bohley is a Plastic Surgeon / Reconstructive Surgeon - General practicing in Portland, OR, started practicing 1995 PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION American Society of Plastic Surgeons Northwest Society of Plastic Surgeons Oregon Medical Association Multnomah County Medical Society AWARDS & ACCOLADES Vitals. com Patients' Choice Award (2008 - 2010, 2012 - 2014) Vitals. com Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011 - 2013) Vitals. com On-Time Doctor Award (2014) FORMS OF PAYMENT Offers Prosper Healthcare Lending and CareCredit. Accepts Cash, Checks, Visa, Master Card, and Amex. INSURANCES ACCEPTED We accept insurance for certain procedures. Please call the office for more information. "

Patient Testimonials

This content was provided by Dr. Bohley I started seeing Dr Bohley about 4 years ago. I came with a friend for a consultation after seeing 3 other doctors. I loved how Dr Bohley made me feel comfortable answering all my questions as well as giving me honest advice. I immediately recognized him as an experienced, humble and incredibly caring doctor. I'm a mother of 2 that wanted to regain some of my old body back. He did a beautiful job with my surgery but mostly I have appreciated how he cares for me. I have continued to see Dr Bohley as he is always willing to meet and give me advice in may other areas including care for my skin and face. He has a great team supporting him and I truly enjoy my visits with them.

Dr. Bohley is a terrific surgeon. Extremely patience and caring, makes me feel safe always! Best part about him is his willingness to listen and make your wishes become a reality without putting your health/life at risk and that is priceless. His team is pretty awesome too! They are one big happy family and I truly appreciate them all. Muchas Gracias!!

Dr Bohley is a great surgeon and really knows what he is doing. He is very personable and friendly.

"Dr. Michael F. Bohley is a Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon and has been serving the Portland, OR area since 1995. He is a member of American Society of Plastic Surgeons, Northwest Society of Plastic Surgeons, Oregon Medical Association and Multnomah County Medical Society. Dr. Bohley has also received several awards, including Patients' Choice Award (2008 - 2010, 2012 - 2014), Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011 - 2013) and On-Time Doctor Award (2014).

"

• Liposuction
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Mini Tummy Tuck
  • Mommy Makeover
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)

No malpractice history found for Oregon.

• Ohio State University - B.S. Microbiology/Zoology
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1984
  • Medical College of Ohio in Toledo, Ohio - M.D.
    Medical School | Graduated 1988
  • General Surgery - Emanuel Kaiser Surgical Residency Program in Portland, Oregon
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1995

Dr. Bohley has no media or publications listed.

• Russian

Dr. Bohley does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bohley and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bohley's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bohley to family and friends
Dr. Bohley's Performance
Wonderful experience. Everything went smoothly and made the whole process so easy. I always felt they cared about me and that I receive the best possible outcome.
I felt very comfortable with Dr. Bohley. He is professional in his approach-- relaxed, personable, and kind as well. I am very pleased with the results of the surgery.
kind professional manner top notch body work .... i let all my clients now hes the doc to go to i cant brag about him enough ,
After several YEARS of research and hesitant to go forward with the surgery, I'm so glad I did. Best investment!! I've researched several doctors and after my friend had her implants done by Dr. Bohley, I decided to interview him. I knew I didn't need to look any further. With his caring personality and his clear explanations, I felt at peace with choosing him and confident in my decision. I have other friends that are interested in seeing him as well. Thank you Dr. Bohley!! T.M.
I recommend all women to see Dr.Michael
excellent
I had three procedures done, and Dr. Rippey was part of the operation. The revised my ileostomy, removed skin (I have lost 115 pounds), reattached my abdominal muscles and removed one deflated implant and the other as well after removing the liquid from it. I am here at my 2 week check up, and I am here to tell you, Dr. Bohley is the best, and just a good happy caring, genuine guy! much love!
I had been wanting to get breast implants since I was in high school, I never felt proportionate. After graduating grad school I decided that I was going to do the surgery. I went to one other doctor before I went to Bohley to get an idea. The first doctor wanted charged for a lot of aspects that probably shouldn't be charged. I felt WAY more comfortable with Bohley and am so happy I went with him and my results. I highly suggest Dr. Bohley to everyone wanting to get bre...
Dr. Bohley was so great! From the first appointment to my last he has made this a life changing experience! i couldn't have asked for a better result.
very happy with results, exactly what i asked for.
Overall my experience was positive. Everyone here was very welcoming and warm.
From initial consultation to final appointment, my experience has been fantastic. During the consultation Dr Bohley worked with me to understand what my desires were but then also add his expertise to make sure the end result was perfect. He was able to talk to the changes I was hoping for but also advise and guide on items I had not even thought about. I waited years to make this decision and I am so happy I finally did and went with Dr Bohley's team!
From the first exam I felt at ease with Dr. Bohley he was very patient & willing to listen to my worries & concerns from my previous breast augmentation. Which was wonderful that he was honesty & explained what he could and couldn't do & suggested how far we should go with sizing. The entire staff is friendly & helpful. Plus the facility is clean & modern. Thank YOU!!!
dr bohely is amazing!! he is the most sweetest man and he listens to what you have to say......if you find u are not for some reason happy w your results he is more then willing to go out of his way to make you happy and fix what you are not happy with. he has been so amazing and he is super patient....i highly recommend him
Dr. Bohley is a very wonderful and caring doctor who has your best interest at heart. I have had two surgeries with Dr. Bohley and he has always treated me with the utmost respect. He has always been willing to spend time with me, answered all my concerns and questions. I feel very at ease with Dr. Bohley and would recommend his service to anyone.
Dr. Bohley is not only an amazing plastic surgeon, he is sincere, warm, kind and just overall a lovely man. I am extremely pleased with the work he did on me. Thanks Dr. Bholey!
Everything I expected and more. So happy with it
in Portland, OR |
I had a breast Aug done and I'm so happy with the results I'm definitely coming back in ten years to have them redone by Dr bohley. His staff also are super welcoming.
I can not put into words how grateful I am to Dr. Bohley and his staff! Having this procedure has completely changed my life. I was so embarrassed about my situation that I waited until I I was 32 to have this procedure. Dr. Bohley made me feel so comfortable that it was so easy. Thank you so much!
Dr.Bohley is amazing! I couldn't have asked for a more perfect Plastic Surgeon. Not only is he skilled, but his demeanor is heartwarming, He is gentle, kind and I felt like I was in good hands from the very beginning. Every appt I had a list of questions for him and he never once made me feel like I was a bother or that he didn't have time for me. He has a wonderful sense of humor and before my implant placement surgery I left him a couple of notes on my body that I knew...
Dr. Bohley was outstanding. He made my whole experience very comfortable and great.
Thank you Dr. Bohley. You have made me again pretty and you are a very good doctor. I am so happy how the reconstruction came out and feel beautiful.
As I turn 60, a breast lift is something I've always wanted - for at least 30 years. Learning about Dr. Bohley from a friend, I knew this was my opportunity. After a convenient consultation visit in The Dalles, Oregon, I arranged my surgery a few months ahead of time. The surgery went without a hitch and I did not have that much pain. The results are AMAZING!!! I now have 16 year old boobs on my chest - better than I could have imagined!!!
This is the final step in my post breast cancer journey. Everyone has been so kind and helpful. So happy with the results.
im very happy with the result.
I was terrified of not being happy with the outcome and that I would either be too small or too big, or too saggy. I interviewed several doctors around town and ended up with Dr. Bohley because he was very sincere and professional. We discussed size, looks, and my concerns. I knew right away the Dr. Bohley was the one that I wanted. What impressed me the most was how minimal the bruising and shock to my body after the procedure. I had absolutely no bruising! My scars are ...
My main concern was the deep wrinkles on my upper lip. Gone! I also had quite a bit of sun damage, the TRL laser treatment significantly diminished all of that. Side by side comparison is amazing The first two weeks post op, I stayed in, sort of isolating myself. This was not as bad as I would have thought, good books, movies. So happy I done.
I am thrilled with the results from both procedures. My face looks a decade younger without its deep lines, and my breast size is more consistent with my petite build. Dr. Bohley is a caring professional, a great listener, and an outstanding surgeon. His staff is friendly and competent and I would highly recommend him for cosmetic and reconstructive surgery.
My experience was AMAZING! I am beyond happy with my results. Dr. Bohley and his team are very professional and caring. I always felt very comfortable around him. I never had any problems with anything throughout my recovery, I actually healed super FAST! I can't thank Dr. Bohley and his team enough for what they did for me.
My mother had several procedures done w/ Dr. Bohley and she was very happy . Therefore I chose Dr. Bohley after consults w/ other physicians. He and the staff were incredibly professional and in addition Dr. Bohley repaired previous plastic surgery that I had done that didn't turn out so well. Dr. Bohley was conservative and there was no pressure. My friends think I look so good and want to have him do some procedures for them.
I've had two surgeries, more than a decade apart, with Dr Bohley. He takes time to understand his patient's goals and combines intuition & surgical expertise to ensure the outcome matches patient lifestyle. He has a calm confident bedside manner. Highly recommend he and his staff!
I could not have been more pleased with my results. My goals where to bring my post birthing breasts "back to life" while keeping a natural look as well as reducing my nipple length. I had requested to keep a similar size to my original size, D36. I still have the same size bra but no longer have to wear constricting push up bras, with extra padding and uncomfortable strapping. I can wear normal bras, swimsuit tops and even bra less with that special dress. Dr. Bohley...
Dr. Bohley and this surgery changed my self esteem and I feel much better about myself. I am happy with the results.
I cannot say enough good things about my experience with Dr. Bohley. My results met all my expectations and I never felt rushed at my appointments. I wouldn't hesitate at all to refer him to friends and family...I actually already have. I live 3.5 hours away and it is worth the drive to be under his care.
Wonderful experience even in the face of cancer.
everyone are nice, make you feel very comfortable to ask question
I am so pleased with the outcome of my breast explant surgery. Dr. Bohley really listened to and respected my concerns and desired outcome .
couldnt be happier with the professionalism of Dr Bohley. His explanations of what was going to happen next and the results gave me peace of mind
The Dr was clear and helpful every step of the way. I felt comfortable and well assisted with making the right choices. Not only that, but all conversions were strait to the point and there was no wast of time.
Great experience, surgery went well, staff are really nice, Dr Bohley is awesome. Very trust worthy and honest.
Dr.Bohley was so nice! He explained everything about my surgery and answered all my questions. He brought his nurse Robin in to talk about the laser treatment I was having during my surgery. The day of the surgery, the anesthesia doctor was also very nice and explained everything. He even called me the night before to answer any questions. Dr. Bohley and Robin were both there and Robin held my hand when I was being put to sleep. I woke up and the surgery nurse was ve...
i am totally 100 percent satisfied!
While in Dr. Bohley's care I received the utmost in professional care and procedures. From my first introductory appointment to my surgery Dr. Bohley was available to answer any questions, explain every detail and follow through with very comprehensive care. I am extremely happy with my procedure. I am delighted with my experience with Dr, Bohley and the staff at his office. Thank you everyone, Judy Immesoete
Dr. Bohley is great! He gave me great options for my situation and followed through with me.
The experience was top notch with Bohley and all the staff.
Dr. Bohley did an excellent job on both of my procedures. I was especially impressed that he removed a large tumor through a small incision. He is also easy to work with and personable.
Dr. Bohley has such a wonderful calming presence about him and really listened to my concerns and wants. I was so happy with my breast lift ten years prior to my augmentation, I literally told him that I trusted his opinion as far as my cup size and knew he would take care of me and make me be the best me! Thank You Dr. Bohley and Thank You to his amazing staff! It has been an amazing confidence booster and I would'nt change a thing.
Dr. Bohley and his staff go above and beyond in the amount of time they take to explain the procedure.
Dr Bohley listened to my concerns and put me at ease with the procedure.
When I first met Dr. Bohley, I knew right away that I wanted him to perform my explant surgery. He is very thorough and makes you feel very comfortable. I would highly recommend Dr. Bohley to anyone looking for a cosmetic surgeon.
Have you seen Dr. Michael Bohley, MD?

Visit Dr. Bohley

Dr. Bohley accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Hospitals where Dr. Bohley has admitting privileges