Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery  |
Dr. Michael Boggess, MD
Dr. Michael Boggess, MD is a facial plastic & reconstructive surgery doctor who practices in Brentwood, TN. He is 49 years old and has been practicing for 22 years. Dr. Boggess is affiliated with Tristar Southern Hills Medical Center and Williamson Medical Center.

Youthful Reflections

213 Overlook Cir Ste B3

Brentwood, TN 37027

Learn about Dr. Boggess

Dr. Boggess' Experience

Dr. Boggess' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

• Facelift
  • Fat Grafting to the Face
  • Laser Skin Resurfacing
  • Primary Cosmetic Rhinoplasty

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• University Of Kentucky
    Medical School | Graduated 1995
  • University Of Kentucky Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1996
  • University Of Kentucky Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2000

Dr. Boggess has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Boggess does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Boggess and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Boggess' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Boggess to family and friends
Dr. Boggess' Performance
Murfreesboro, TN |
I couldn't be happier with the results from my upper and under eye procedure. Dr. Boggess uses the best techniques and is very skilled at what he does.
in Nashville, TN |
I loved the results of my facelift and lazer treatment. I feel like he has shaved 10 years off my face and it looks so natural. The recovery time was a little longer than anticipated BUT painless. I had a minor problem with swelling which he said was not all that unusual. He really CARES about the patients and has a very good "bedside" manner.
Franklin, TN |
Dr. Boggess and all his team worked to make my rejuvenation experience stellar. They provided all the information I needed to make my decision. They even answered the "hard" questions honestly and thoroughly. I was comfortable during my procedures. The team checked on me during post-op and addressed my concerns during healing. I am thrilled with my results and highly recommend Dr. Boggess. He is skilled, compassionate, professional, and has a team to match.
in Eagleville, TN |
Dr. Boggess recently performed a Liftstyle Lift and CO2 laser procedure for me. I am now two months post-op and very pleased with the results. The procedure and recovery were just as Dr. Boggess had described on the Youthful Reflections web site. Both Dr. Boggess and staff are very caring and professional and respect the patients time and concerns. A special thank you goes to Heather who I retained to provide observation overnight on the day of the procedure.
Nashville, TN |
BEST doctor/surgeon out there hands down !!! VERY understanding and listens to his patients wants and needs ! I couldn't have picked a better surgeon for my rhinoplasty,
Brentwood, TN |
I was so pleased with the time and attention I was given by Dr. Boggess and staff, and felt secure in going forward with a facelift / platysmaplasty with him. Although I was somewhat awake during the procedure, it was easier than expected. The finished result was natural and amazing and after only 2 mos, the incision scars are almost undetectable. Very experienced, and incredibly meticulous! I have such confidence in my appearance now and it feels (and looks!) great. I'll never use anyone else.
Excellent surgeon and I will refer him to anyone who needs his expertise.
Bowling Green, KY |
During my initial consultation I decided to do a procedure to address age related changes and sun damage to my face and neck. My results were amazing. Dr. Boggess took years off of my face and neck, all with no visible scarring. He is knowledgeable, skilled, talented, experienced and meticulous. He performs customized procedures for the best outcome. As a physician, he is kind and caring, always available, and gets to know each patient personally. I can recommend him without reservation.
in Dickson,TN |
Heather Barbee RN was my injector. She is wonderful! She is quite knowledgable about facial rejuvenation! I would highly recommend her!
in Cookeville, TN |
This was the best experience I have had with any medical professionals. Dr. Boggess and his staff never rushed; they took their time to explain everything as many times as I needed. And the outcome was even better than I expected. I am thrilled that I chose Dr. Boggess and his team and would encourage anyone considering a facelift to chose Dr. Boggess.
in Brentwood, TN |
I said I would never get a facelift, and then the unthinkable happened...I began to look older then my age. I researched and interviewed several Doctors, but was most impressed by Dr. Boggess. I liked that he has performed more facelifts than any other Doctor in my area. I felt that he understood what my goals were, a freshened and natural look. I am 60 days post-op and I look amazing. I highly recommend Dr. Boggess.
in Spring Hill, TN |
I found Dr. Boggess and his staff to be caring and competent. All of my questions were answered and Dr. Boggess helped me determine the best produces to accomplish my goals within the budget I had set. I am very happy with my results and without any reservation recommend Dr. Boggess.
in Gallatin, TN |
I had my procedure (to elim double chin) roughly four days ago, so to write a raving review this soon may seem premature. However, his patience, knowledge and talent have instilled such faith that I have to unreservedly rec Dr. Boggess! His staff is also extraordinary: from the lovely Kristin (who is a walking advertisement of doc's skill), to Alex, whose patience& humor equals the good doctor's, to Jennifer, who accommodated my changing schedule TWICE, to Sonia and Bernadette, who are caring an
in Nashville, TN |
Dr. Boggess took the time thoroughly to go over some very old medical records regarding previous neck surgeries that were performed on me as a child. When I returned for my follow up the day after surgery, I had a fainting episode in the office. Dr. Boggess immediately placed me on a heart monitor and discovered my heart in A-Fib. He observed me for a short period and then recommended sending me to the hospital by ambulance for further evaluation. I have since been diagnosed with A-Fib.
Have you seen Dr. Michael Boggess, MD?
Are you Dr. Boggess?