Dr. Michael A. Boggess, MD

Dr. Michael A. Boggess, MD

Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery | Male | 48 years old

6 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

Dr. Boggess specializes in Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery and practices in Brentwood, TN. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Boggess? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Boggess' Experience

See how Dr. Boggess' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Boggess

Dr. Boggess accepts 1 insurance carrier

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Boggess has admitting privileges.

Dr. Boggess' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Boggess to family and friends
4.5
Experience with Dr. Boggess
Dr. Boggess' Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (6)
in Cookeville, TN |
This was the best experience I have had with any medical professionals. Dr. Boggess and his staff never rushed; they took their time to explain everything as many times as I needed. And the outcome was even better than I expected. I am thrilled that I chose Dr. Boggess and his team and would encourage anyone considering a facelift to chose Dr. Boggess.
in Brentwood, TN |
I said I would never get a facelift, and then the unthinkable happened...I began to look older then my age. I researched and interviewed several Doctors, but was most impressed by Dr. Boggess. I liked that he has performed more facelifts than any other Doctor in my area. I felt that he understood what my goals were, a freshened and natural look. I am 60 days post-op and I look amazing. I highly recommend Dr. Boggess.
in Spring Hill, TN |
I found Dr. Boggess and his staff to be caring and competent. All of my questions were answered and Dr. Boggess helped me determine the best produces to accomplish my goals within the budget I had set. I am very happy with my results and without any reservation recommend Dr. Boggess.
in Gallatin, TN |
I had my procedure (to elim double chin) roughly four days ago, so to write a raving review this soon may seem premature. However, his patience, knowledge and talent have instilled such faith that I have to unreservedly rec Dr. Boggess! His staff is also extraordinary: from the lovely Kristin (who is a walking advertisement of doc's skill), to Alex, whose patience& humor equals the good doctor's, to Jennifer, who accommodated my changing schedule TWICE, to Sonia and Bernadette, who are caring an
in Nashville, TN |
Dr. Boggess took the time thoroughly to go over some very old medical records regarding previous neck surgeries that were performed on me as a child. When I returned for my follow up the day after surgery, I had a fainting episode in the office. Dr. Boggess immediately placed me on a heart monitor and discovered my heart in A-Fib. He observed me for a short period and then recommended sending me to the hospital by ambulance for further evaluation. I have since been diagnosed with A-Fib.
Have you seen Dr. Michael A. Boggess, MD?
Are you Dr. Boggess?

Compare Dr. Boggess

Dr. Boggess' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
      •  Board certified in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery & Facial Surgery

Dr. Boggess has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

Why It Matters: Dr. Boggess' Board Certifications

• Otolaryngology
      • Plastic Surgery & Facial Surgery

Dr. Boggess does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Boggess and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University Of Kentucky

Graduated in 1995

University Of Kentucky Medical Center

Completed in 1996

University Of Kentucky Medical Center

Completed in 2000

Dr. Boggess does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Boggess and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery