Dr. Michael Boedefeld, MD

Pain Medicine Anesthesiology | Male

Physicians Pain Services 4800 Mexico Rd Ste 101 Saint Peters, MO 63376 Get Directions
Dr. Michael Boedefeld, MD

Dr. Michael Boedefeld, MD is a pain medicine anesthesiology doctor who practices in Saint Peters, MO. He is 43 years old and has been practicing for 18 years. Dr. Boedefeld is affiliated with SSM Health St. Joseph Hospital - St. Charles, Barnes-Jewish St. Peters Hospital, SSM Health St. Joseph Hospital - Wentzville, Missouri Baptist Medical Center and SSM Health St. Clare Hospital.

...See Less

Dr. Boedefeld's Care Philosophy

Dr. Michael Boedefeld and Dr. Chad Shelton, our board-certified pain medicine specialists and our multidisciplinary pain management team start by pinpointing the source of your pain. We then begin the most appropriate treatments - from conservative medical management to state-of-the-art interventions - to address your pain symptoms. We monitor your progress as we work to return you to the most functional, productive lifestyle possible.

Dr. Boedefeld's Experience

See how Dr. Boedefeld's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Boedefeld

Dr. Boedefeld accepts 13 insurance carriers

Dr. Boedefeld is now accepting new patients
Saint Peters4800 Mexico Rd Ste 101
Saint Peters, MO 63376
(636) 442-5035Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 5 hospitals where Dr. Boedefeld has admitting privileges.

Dr. Boedefeld's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Boedefeld to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Boedefeld's Performance
Saint Louis,mo |
Dr. Boedefeld was so helpful in helping me with my pain. The staff was great and very professional. Thank you for your help
St Louis, MO |
Very professional, personal and experienced. I highly recommend Dr Boedefeld.
I would highly recommend Dr.Boedefeld and his staff. Very nice, professional, and helpful. Thank you
St Louis, MO |
I can not say enough good things about Dr. Boedefeld and his staff. They made sure I was completely at ease with the procedure. He explained everything in detail, and I am already 80 percent better after 2 days. Thank you!!
in St Louis, MO |
Great care! His staff was great about getting me right in. Dr. Boedefeld did a great job in helping me with my diagnosis
in St Louis, MO |
Dr. Boedefeld and his staff were so nice and helpful to me. He explained to me what was wrong and what treatment needed to be done. I am so pleased with the results. I highly recommend him. Thank you!!
St Louis, MO |
Worst experience of my life !! The Dr doesn't care about your pain and doesn't do the correct procedures that the insurance company approved . Chose what he wanted to do and lied about it just before anesthesia!! If you have anxiety or fears forget about the Dr or his staff helping you feel comfortable during the painful procedures!! Forget about getting return phone calls from the office if you ever have a problem .
Saint Louis, Mo |
I had horrible back pain for years. Dr. Boedefeld diagnosed my problem and gave me a series of injections that were extremely effective. I am much more active now.
in St. Peter's mo |
Dr. Boedefeld and his staff were so caring and took great care of me. I would highly recommend them.
wentzville, Mo |
I am very happy with the care I have been given. I highly recommend Dr. Boedefeld for anyone who has difficulty with pain.
Ballwin, MO |
Dr. Boedefeld understands his patients. He takes the time to not just hear, but listen to your problems. I highly recommend him
Wentzville |
Great experience!
in Chesterfield, Mo |
I usually never take the time to write reviews, but I have to for this office and staff. I have lived with pain for years, and have been to several doctors with no relief. Dr. Boedefeld really took time with me, and explained the treatment we agreed on. He was also very upfront that the treatment would take sometime to work. I am so happy to say that I am the most pain free I have been in years. It did take a few visits, but it really helped knowing this in advance.
St. Charles, Mo |
Dr. Boedefeld and his staff were great! I was very anxious when it came time for my procedure, but they did a great job explaining everything that was going to happen. They were so patient with me. My pain is almost gone, and I am so grateful for everything they did for me.
Chesterfield, MO |
Great experience! Wonderful staff! Dr. Boedefeld was very thorough and detailed. Highly recommend him
St Louis, MO |
One of the most caring doctors I've ever experienced. Took his time and explained everything to me. Wonderful experience all the way around. Will be telling everyone one I know in need of a pain doctor.
in Saint peters mo |
This was a horrific experience. I'm an anxious person as they knew before hand. That's why I chose to pay 100.00 to be sedated. They supposedly gave me versed i felt everything. I cried the whole time THE were sticking needles in my neck. Doctor was not very friendly nor seemed to care. Same with the nurses. Being sedated your nerves should be calm and THEY DID NOT CARE AT ALL that I was crying. Heartless staff couldn't believe it.
in O Fallon |
Would not recommend. He does not take the time to try and help you, I never got a call back and called several times. Does not try to understand what you are going through.
in St. Peter's, MO |
Excellent. Reviewed what was causing my pain with me and how the procedures provided would help. Amazing! No more pain.
in Hillsboro, MO |
The Best pain Specialist around!! Have been to many and He is by far the Smartest and Kind and very Patient oriented . Basically ,He cares. He has help me now to try to have a normal life. With out him I would have given up. Thanks Dr. Boedefeld :)
in Wentzville, mo |
I came in with my mri protruding and bulging discs, he was rude and treated me like a drug seeker. I'm far from that was just a victim of a car accident.
Have you seen Dr. Michael Boedefeld, MD?
Are you Dr. Boedefeld?

Compare Dr. Boedefeld

Dr. Boedefeld's Care Philosophy

Dr. Boedefeld's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pain Medicine Anesthesiology
    •  Board certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine
    •  Malpractice claims in Missouri not available

Dr. Boedefeld has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

Why It Matters: Dr. Boedefeld's Board Certifications

Completed in 2000

University Of Wisconsin
      University Of Wisconsin

Completed in 2005

Dr. Boedefeld does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Boedefeld and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pain Medicine Anesthesiology