Dr. Michael Blum, DO

Internal Medicine | Male

Michael A Blum DO PA 451 SW Bethany Dr Ste 103 Port Saint Lucie, FL 34986 Get Directions
Dr. Michael Blum, DO

Dr. Michael Blum, DO is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Port Saint Lucie, FL. He is 55 years old and has been practicing for 20 years. Dr. Blum is affiliated with Martin Medical Center.

Dr. Blum's Experience

See how Dr. Blum's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Blum

Dr. Blum accepts 15 insurance carriers

Dr. Blum is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Blum has admitting privileges.

Dr. Blum's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Blum to family and friends
    3.4
    Dr. Blum's Performance
    in port saint lucie, fl |
    Has been my doctor for the past seven years, and I have had excellent care. I have referred several family members and friends. He is thorough, complete, and caring. He was my aunt's doctor for three years before she passed away, and was outstanding. He went to the hospital to care for her, even with other doctors covering for him. He adjusted his schedule to facilitate seeing her in the office when she needed an immediate appointment. We couldn't have asked for better care.
    in Port Saint Lucie, FL |
    I trust Dr. Blum implicitly; have and will continue to recommend him without reservation. At this point, he is the doctor for all of my family, and that will continue to be the case. I have been in his care for several years, and am completely satisfied. I trust his judgement, and feel heard. Dr. Blum was also my Mother's physician until she passed away last year. She was made extremely comfortable, and Dr. Blum often went to the hospital, even when he had coverage. Just the very best!
    in Port Saint Lucie, FL |
    Dr, Blum, Not only did he make me feel comfortable on our first visit he took his time and asked all the necessary questions. The staff were all friendly a very pleasant office atmosphere I look forward to being a long term patient.
    Port saint lucie fl |
    I wouldn't even bring one of my dogs to this doctor, his ego is bigger then his competency as a physician, I was the patient , I had to have a nurse call him to order labs he should have been ordering himself , considering I was unable to eat until my numbers came down, I wanted my own doctor to take over my care , he kept telling me my doctor had no hospital privileges , Not True. So he rushed my discharge , ordered antibiotics , have no idea for what.Avoid him, not a good doctor
    in Carlsbad, CA |
    This clown allowed my mother to be discharged when she had a MRSA infection in her leg BEFORE the infection was under control. Not only did she wind up back in the hospital for the infection, she also fell while she was at home requiring stitches to her head. Totally incompetent. Avoid him at all costs. Request any other doctor, preferable one who actually knows what he's doing and cares about people
    in Jensen beach, fl |
    Worst ever....I didn't even see him for more than one minute, he sent his nurse to see me, and when I asked if he is going to see me, the staff was rude and they kept me waiting for 45 minutes and still did not show up, so I walked out...
    in Port St Lucie, Fl |
    Professional, caring always makes time to speak with his patients. Knowledgeable and lives what he preaches. He's health conscience and works out. And preaches move it or lose it. Love love love him. Great personality always had a smile on his face and takes time to get to know his patients.
    Have you seen Dr. Michael Blum, DO?
    Are you Dr. Blum?

Dr. Blum's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
    •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

• Asthma
    • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
    • Congestive Heart Failure
    • Injuries
    • Syncope

Nova Se Univ Coll Of Osteo Med

Graduated in 1997

Dr. Blum does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Blum and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Abscess Incision and Drainage