Dr. Michael Blotner, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility •  Male • Age 64

Dr. Blotner

Westchester Fertility and Reproductive Endocrinology

136 S Broadway Ste 100 White Plains, NY 10605

Dr. Michael Blotner, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility specialist in White Plains, NY and has been practicing for 33 years. He graduated from University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School in 1981 and specializes in reproductive endocrinology & infertility.

Dr. Blotner's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Blotner

3.7

Dr. Blotner?
Dr. Blotner's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Michael Blotner, MD
DR . Blotner was a brilliant fertility doctor that helped us get pregnant in less than a year . He took all precautions and went to all levels to figure out what worked best . His staff and nurses are fabulous and truly make you feel welcome and at ease through such a mentally exhausting journey . I highly recommend him and his team .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Blotner, MD?
I was struggling with fertility for over two years and finally did 1 round of IVF with Dr. Blotner and Boom! Pregnant! I am now 12 weeks pregnant! He and his staff are helpful, knowledgeable, loving and patient! I have read reviews about old equipment and all I have to say, even if it was, he has everything he needs to help you! He helped me! I love them and they were great with my husband too! The handover they did to the OBGYN was excellent, they were impressed! Good luck!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Blotner, MD?
I work in healthcare and am always very impressed by Dr blotner and his staff. They have done everything that they could to both achieve and sustain pregnancy for me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Blotner, MD?
Dr Blotner helped me get pregnant with my first and now I am doing IVF for my second. He is amazing and so is his staff, I am eternally grateful to each one of them for helping me so much with something so hard. I would recommend him to anyone who is having trouble getting pregnant.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Blotner, MD?
I loved being the patient of Dr. Blotner. He was very detailed when I had my first appointment with him and quickly figured out what was causing my miscarriages. Thank to him and his wonderful staff I now have a two year old daughter and another baby on the way.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Blotner, MD?
From the moment you walk in the office your experience is beyond pleasant. . I recently had an ectopic pregnancy and Dr Blotner was compassionate, knowledgeable and understanding. I was sad and scared and he eased my pain. I had surgery and recovered quickly. I am feeling back to myself a week later. Hoping to do an IVF retrieval in May and wouldnt trust any other doctor in helping my husband and I make our dream come true than Dr. Blotner. We highly recommend him and his wonderful staff
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Blotner, MD?
Dr. Blotner is a brilliant and amazing RE! He is very thorough. He explained everything to me and my husband step by step during our visits. He always took time to answer all of our questions. He gave us hope in building our family. Dr. Blotner, his medical team, and support staff are amazing! They really go above and beyond to make your experience less stressful and comfortable. I feel so Blessed to have him as my RE. I would highly recommend him to anyone that needs fertility treament!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Blotner, MD?
Made me feel terrible and hopeless. Completelty devoid of all emotion or compassion he left me depressed and like I had no other options. So glad I got a second opinion! The difference was night and day. This doctor is only concerned about the money.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Blotner, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Blotner?

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

Michael Reese Hosp Med Ctr
1981
University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School

Dr. Blotner accepts

Dr. Blotner accepts the following insurance:

Pathway X Ind PPO Direct Access CT
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
BlueConnect HMO
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP) HMO

• Female Infertility
  • Fluid Contrast Ultrasound
  • Hysteroscopy
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Myomectomy - Open and-or Laparoscopic