Dr. Michael Bilof, MD

Dr. Michael Bilof, MD

Bariatric Surgery  ·
Dr. Michael Bilof, MD is a bariatric surgery specialist in Toms River, NJ and has been practicing for 19 years. He graduated from Umdnj--New Jersey Medical School in 1990 and specializes in bariatric surgery.

1430 Hooper Ave Ste 203

Toms River, NJ 08753

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • EmblemHealth
  • Locals (any local)
  • QualCare

Learn about Dr. Bilof

See how frequently Dr. Bilof performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Obesity
Sleeve Gastrectomy
Stomach Surgery

Dr. Bilof's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Bilof "We promise to provide the highest level of education, expertise and support for your health and well-being. Five-star service is our commitment at every point of contact you have with our offices. Your needs and your comfort at our office are paramount in making your experience with GSBWC the best. It is our privilege to guide you, your family and your friends on your journey to healthy living. We dedicate that each step of your relationship with GSBWC - before, during and after surgery - is a rewarding experience. Our one-to-one relationship with our patients will assure you that the entire process is a supportive one - designed to support your goals. Our complete service is provided with dignity, respect and compassion for all that honor us with their interest and trust us with their healthcare. Our state-of-art care, committed team of seasoned professionals; along with your commitment to reach your goals, create the needed ingredients for your success."

• Bariatric Surgery

• General Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Medical Specialties*

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Rutgers University / New Brunswick Campus
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1999

• Center of Excellence Bariatric Surgery, 2007- on
  • Top Docs 2008 NJ Monthly, 2008;2010-
  • Top Surgeon from ARCA, 2007-on

Dr. Bilof does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bilof and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bilof's Reviews

4.2
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bilof to family and friends

Dr. Bilof's Performance

Dr. Bilof and his entire staff are beyond amazing. They are the best please if you are even thinking about having surgery call them. I am beyond happy with my results .
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I had Loop Duodenal Switch surgery with Dr. Bilof in December 2015 and my life has changed forever. Dr. Bilof is an excellent, skilled surgeon and I have had not one complication. It's been an awesome recovery and in 6 months I've lost 80 lbs. I was highly recommended to him by 2 friends who had...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Bilof has an outstanding reputation and has helped many patients that I know. Dr. Bilof's work has changed the life of so many people and I highly recommend him to all my friends and family.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I was apprehensive about doing the DS, which Dr. Bilof recommended, and I asked him to convince me why I should choose that surgery. He responded that he wasn?t going to try to convince me because it was ultimately my choice. He gave me advice that changed my mind; he said you have to be happy...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
All the staff is amazing. They boost your confidence every time! I was scared at 408 lbs and now I'm down 64lbs in 4 months! Best decision I ever made!
Are you Dr. Bilof?