Dr. Michael Bilkis, MD

Dermatology | Male

Dr. Michael Bilkis, MD
Dr. Michael Bilkis, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Flanders, NJ. He is 56 years old and has been practicing for 31 years. Dr. Bilkis is affiliated with Hackettstown Regional Medical Center, Chilton Medical Center and Saint Clare's Hospital/Denville.

Dr. Bilkis' Experience

See how Dr. Bilkis' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Bilkis

Dr. Bilkis accepts 17 insurance carriers

Dr. Bilkis is now accepting new patients
Flanders230 US Highway 206 Bldg 1
Flanders, NJ 07836
(973) 571-2123Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Bilkis has admitting privileges.

Dr. Bilkis' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bilkis to family and friends
2.2
Dr. Bilkis' Performance
    GOOD
in Morristown, NJ |
I seen Dr. Bilkis four times and still have not made any progress in my situation. In fact, it's just gotten worse and it's very frustrating. He advised that I go to a holistic center in Morristown & join a men's group. I just want a few warts removed.
Morristown, NJ |
I really hate to write a negative review but I really am tired of going to Doctors that aren't helpful. It's a waste of time and money not to mention bad for your health. I saw Dr. Bilkis several times for an ongoing skin rash. While I'm open to alternative medicine, he suggested I had some emotional trauma going on causing this autoimmune cause rash. He was not able to properly diagnose me and suggested I see a chiropractor/life coach who had some sort of business relationship with his wife
in Somerset, NJ |
Dr. Bilkis is personable and easy to talk to. He took a proactive deliberate approach to treating my eczema/hives. I am seeing continued improvement in my condition.
in Flanders, NJ |
Oct 2015. My experience with Dr Bilkis has overshadowed any thing the rest of the office staff could have done. I came to see him for egzmaHe was rude to the point of arrogance. He did not even bother to look at my skin or try to understand my concerns as a patient He gave me a subscription for steroid cream after I told him I did not want steroid cream. I did not fill the subscription. There was print out his secretary gave to me. Now, I since went to another dermatologist & got real treatment
in East Hanover, NJ |
I read some of the reviews here after scheduling my appointment and was a little apprehensive about keeping my appointment. My appointment was for 3:15 and after completing the preliminary check in, the doctor saw me at 3:20! The receptionist was courteous, polite and professional, as was the nurse that I met with before Dr. Bilkis. Dr. Bilkis was friendly, caring, and professional. He took the time to answer my questions and conducted a thorough examination. I would highly recommend him!
in Flanders, NJ |
He is very annoying and inattentive very very sarcastic. I went there for my eczema and my stretch marks, for eczema he said it's probably from stress and did not prescribe anything and for stretch marks his answer was "that's what you get for having a child and they are with you for the rest of you life there is nothing we can do" He definitely should do something else as a profession. He doesn't deserve the money he earns at all. It was a waste of time and money, please don't go!
Parsippany, NJ |
One of the worst doctors I have been to. He barely looked at my face while talking to me, in fact, he cutted me off multiple times. While I was explained the reason I was there, he acted like he was annoyed to hear me. Extremely unprofessional. For all that I asked (Hair & blemishes), he or did not have knowledge or asked me to go to another doctor. When asked about warts, he said harshly "you should say everything to the nurse". Wtfh, almost 400uSD for a crappie service from a "specialist".
in Yardley, PA |
Judgmental, uncaring and completely misunderstood the problem.
in Little falls nj |
After two visits to Dr Bilkis my skin condititions were gone. Two previous doctors over eight Months and the condition got worse and worse. Dr Bilkis not only explained everything and with a conviction that he knew what he was doing. His staff was always pleasant and very nice. I am glad to know Dr Bilkis is there should I need him again.
in Randolph, NJ |
I was a little intimidated to go to a Derm group that offers so many cosmetic procedures because I was worried they would push unnecessary things on me. To my surprise Dr. Bilkis was very much a less is more kind of doc and also gave me suggestions on how to improve my diet to help my skin. I was very impressed. My husband is a family medicine practitioner and it takes a LOT to impress me.
Have you seen Dr. Michael Bilkis, MD?
Are you Dr. Bilkis?

Compare Dr. Bilkis

Dr. Bilkis' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dermatology
  •  Board certified in Dermatology

Dr. Bilkis has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Why It Matters: Dr. Bilkis' Board Certifications

• Dermatology

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Birthmark
  • Jock Itch
  • Lipomas
  • Lyme Disease
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Molluscum Contagiosum Infection

Emory University Medical Center

Completed in 1990

Brandeis University

Graduated in 1995

Dr. Bilkis does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bilkis and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Dermatology