Dr. Michael Bernstein, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat | Male

MICHAEL P BERNSTEIN M D 146 Hazard Ave Ste 204 Enfield, CT 06082 Get Directions
Dr. Michael Bernstein, MD
Dr. Michael Bernstein, MD is an ear, nose, and throat doctor who practices in Enfield, CT. He is 60 years old and has been practicing for 35 years. Dr. Bernstein is affiliated with Johnson Memorial Medical Center.

Dr. Bernstein's Experience

See how Dr. Bernstein's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Bernstein

Dr. Bernstein accepts 14 insurance carriers

Dr. Bernstein is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Bernstein has admitting privileges.

Dr. Bernstein's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bernstein to family and friends
3.5
Dr. Bernstein's Performance
in Enfield , ct |
I went to Dr Bernstein for my hearing problem and he was very thorough and took the time to explain things. His staff was also very helpful. I would highly recommend him.
Enfield,ct |
Dr Bernstein diagnosed my cancer while previous doctors did not. He literally saved my life. Out of all the doctors that were involved in my care he was the most complete and compassionate one. He spent over an hour explaining things and comforting me despite patients waiting to be seen. He even told me to call him anytime with concerns or questions. His office staff was equally caring and helpful. Thanks Dr Bernstein !
Suffield, CT |
He performs the minimum and bills insurance the maximum.
Our office endeavors to bill ethically , and appropriately for services that were provided in accordance to insurance CPT coding. All services are fully documented in the patients records and have always stood up to random insurance audits. Unfortunately many patients do not understand how the insurance billing works and become unhappy when it goes to their deductible ( like many patients have these days) and only become angry and speak out when they receive a bill.
Enfield, CT |
Dr. Bernstein has been taking care of my grandaughter since she was born. She has had many problems with ear infections and ear perforations as well as tubes placed several times. He has always taken the time with her and always has fit us in when needed. His office is highly proficient and a relief to deal with because I know I won't have a problem. I would highly recommend him for any ENT problems.
One of the most caring and knowledge physicians I have ever encountered. he took the time to listen to me and explained everything in language that I could understand. His office staff was equally helpful and caring. I would highly recommend this doctor to anyone that has an ears nose or throat issue.
Rude, arrogant and condescending! Go elsewhere!
Sometimes patients are unhappy because of their bill and purposely leave anonymous malicious reviews in retaliation. We endeavor to treat each patient with respect and care.
Enfield, CT |
Our agency has been taking our clients to Dr. Bernstein for years. Dr. Bernstein has been very patient and patient centered through all of our visits. Dr. Bernstein has work with our intellectual disabled population and has done a remarkable job. Thank you Dr. Bernstein for taking the time with each and every patient you serve.
thank you for your kind words. We endeavor to treat every patient we see with the same kindness, care and respect.
in East Longmeadow, Ma |
I saw Dr. Bernstein today, I had a severe ear ache. His entire staff was wonderful. The doctor was kind and considerate but also matter of fact in his approach which is fine with me because I had a problem. Within minutes he solved my issue. Did I also say he agreed to see me within 24 hours of my call to the office and took me on my scheduled appointment time. Yes that's right no waiting 30 to 60 minutes in the waiting room to see the doctor. All all I can say is thank you doctor.
thank you for your kind words, we try to do our very best to care for our patients
in Ellington, CT |
I was given an appointment the same day I contacted his office.The staff was pleasant and the wait time was short. Dr. Bernstein correctly diagnosed my problem which had been missed previously by a nurse practitioner and then a general practitioner. Dr. Bernstein's office treatment provided immediate relief from a very painful ear problem and it restored my hearing which had been affected by the condition. Courteous, highly skilled, experienced, thorough, explains everything well. Great doctor!
thank you for your kind words. We strive to give our patients the best care and in a timely fashion.
I had a horrible experience at this office. I waited months to be seen after being referred to Dr. Bernstein. I've had issues with my ears well over a year and it took me to call five times to actually be seen. When I showed up the doctor was extremely rude to me as well as his staff, he was more concerned about what he was eating for lunch rather than me being seen. I work in the medical field and have never seen such an uncaring and insensitive physician. It's was quite upsetting.
This is untrue as the wait time for a new appointment has never been more than a week and sometimes even the same or next day. The validity of this persons complaint is therefore entirely questionable.
Have you seen Dr. Michael Bernstein, MD?

Compare Dr. Bernstein

Dr. Bernstein's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat
  •  Board certified in Otolaryngology

Dr. Bernstein has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Connecticut.

Why It Matters: Dr. Bernstein's Board Certifications

• ENT Cancer
  • Ear Ache
  • Ear Disorders
  • Earwax Buildup
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Hyperacusis

Graduated in 1982

St Francis Hosp

Completed in 1984

U Conn

Dr. Bernstein does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bernstein and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Ear, Nose, and Throat