Dr. Michael Bergstein, MD

Dr. Michael Bergstein, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat  |
Dr. Michael Bergstein, MD is an ear, nose, and throat doctor who practices in Yorktown Heights, NY. He is 59 years old and has been practicing for 32 years.

2651 Strang Blvd Ste 110

Yorktown Heights, NY 10598

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
  • Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
  • EmblemHealth
  • Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Bergstein

See how frequently Dr. Bergstein performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Vertigo
Earwax Buildup
Sinusitis

Dr. Bergstein's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Enlarged Turbinates
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Eyelid Disorders
  • Facial Fracture
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Laryngitis
  • Vocal Cord Nodule
  • Vocal Cord Paralysis

• Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
  • Adenoidectomy
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Balloon Sinuplasty
  • Caldwell-Luc Procedure
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ear Surgery
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Excision or Destruction of Tongue Lesion
  • Frenectomy
  • Glossectomy
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Incision and Removal of Foreign Object
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Lip, Excision or Resection
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Tonsillectomy
  • Tracheal Surgery
  • Vestibule and Floor of Mouth, Excision or Destruction
  • Wound Repair

No malpractice history found for New York.

• MT SINAI SCH OF MED OF NY UNIV
    Medical School | Graduated 1985
  • Mount Sinai Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1986
  • Mount Sinai Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1987
  • UUC San Francisco
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1991

Dr. Bergstein has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bergstein does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bergstein and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bergstein's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bergstein to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Bergstein's Performance
Croton-on-Hudson, NY |
Dr.Bergstein personifies what a great doctor should be: smart, empathetic, current on treatment methods.
in White Plains |
Dr. Bergstein is a skilled and caring human being. He performed surgery on my daughter very recently and all could not have gone nicer. Dr. Bergstein has made this difficult journey that my daughter had endured a lot smoother. He is a good man, a fantastic doctor and I feel very fortunate to have come to ask him for help. No one is more precious than my children and I trusted him with my daughter. Thank you Dr. Bergstein. Manigeh Van Derveer
Scarsdale, NY |
I have been a patient of Dr. Bergstein for over 17 years. After getting a misdiagnosis for 4 years from a dermatologist, Dr. Bergstein was the one who diagnosed what another doctor called a cyst to a tumor. Needless to say as a young mom I was overwhelmed with stress after an MRI confirmed. As competent as a doctor, he sent me to the best surgeon in NYC who dealt with this kind of tumor often. All turned out well and healed quickly. I have referred many patients and will continue to recommend.
in Fishkill |
My 18 year old son recently broke his nose playing baseball. Thank goodness a family member referred us to Dr Bergstein. He was just wonderful. He saw my son on a Wednesday and since time is of the essence in an injury such as this, Dr Bergstein made time in his schedule to perform surgery the following day. He put my son and this nervous Mother at ease. Wonderful bedside manner as well. I can't say enough how pleased we are with Dr Bergstein. My son is a week post op and looks fantastic!
in Peekskill , NY |
Always a pleasant and caring visit with Dr Bergstein. He was very attentive to my questions and patient. A professional in all ways. Thank you
Dr Bergstein is great, very competent and caring. I highly recommend him.
in Peekskill , NY |
He's such an amazing Dr when my kids get sick no matter how booked he is he always squeeze them in aside from that he never rushed you he listens and always ask if u have any questions for him not to mention how caring he is.....he did my baby surgery (the best decision ever)and he called outside office hours to check on him....i highly recommend him, and also a wonderful staff
in New York, NY |
Best office, efficient, kind, polite. Dr Di Pietro was nice, explained everything. Best experience ever!
in Nanuet, NY |
Dr. M. Bergstein is amazing! I went to him due to recurring sinus infections, constant sinus headaches and inability to breath. He was attentive listening to all of my concerns. He spent time with me and I never felt rushed. I ended up having sinus surgery. It has changed my life! I am sleeping, better, I can breath and smell. The staff in the office was lovely and accommodating. I really felt special when I was given the direct line to the doctor. It gave
Briarcliff Manor, NY |
Dr. Bergstein treated my son for a chronic sinus infection. Ultimately my son had to undergo surgery to "fix" the problem. Throughout the entire process, Dr. Bergstein was thorough, compassionate, accommodating and informative. He took time to explain all of the information and answered all questions in an easy to understand manner. He made himself available to my son and my son felt confident that all of his concerns were being addressed. We highly recommend Dr. Bergstein.
Peekskill, NY |
He was attentive, let us ask as many questions as needed, warm & friendly, went out of his way for us, called home to see how my daughter was feeling.
in Highland Falls,NY |
Very High. Dr. Bergstein took excellent care of me before and after my surgery. I am very confident in him and I know that he will continue to help me in the future. He seems concerned about my health and progress and has made himself available even in off hours. His response to phone calls I've made is very quick and I appreciate that knowing how busy his day is. Very glad that I have him as my doctor.
in Yorktown Heights, NY |
I saw Dr. Bergstein in his Yorktown office. And aside from receiving excellent care from him, his staff was incredibly helpful and friendly.
in Cortlandt Manor, NY |
Dr Bernstein is a thorough, Compassionate and experienced doctor. He is excellent at what he does,and a friendly and caring person.
This Dr was great 10-12 years ago. Now he's all about HIS looks & getting patients in/out. I have a blood vessel in my nose that bleeds a LOT esp in the winter when I blow my nose each AM Upon exam he states: "wow! you've really been picking at this huh!?!" "No, I'm a grownup, I dont pick my nose" I dryly replied. He jams a large QTip up my nose, returns 25 min, removes "numbing gel" QTip, tells me "DONT MOVE!" & sticks an ELECTRIC quarterizer up nostril. YEOW! It still bleeds - NO FOLLOW UP!
in W. Nyack, NY |
My son is 11yrs old and suffers with anxiety. He was very anxious about seeing Dr. Bergstein for the first time. Dr. Bergstein sensed his anxiety as soon as he entered the room and immediately put him at ease. He is very calm and explained everything that was going to happen. It was such a positive experience. I highly recommend Dr. Bergstein.
Pearl River, NY |
Dr. Bergstein has been treating our family for over 16 years for various ENT issues in the office as well as performing surgery on all four of my boys for various conditions. My children have always been comfortable with him because of his calm demeanor, skilled hands and incredible patience. His staff-from the front desk to nursing to billing-have always been wonderful to deal with. The practice as a whole is extremely organized and well run with Dr. Bergstein at the helm.
in Jupiter, Florida |
I have been Dr. Bergstein's patient for many years. He took care of my daughter when she was young and now he takes care of me. After trying many doctors with my acid reflux condition, no one was able to ease my symptoms, except Dr Bergstein. He was patient, knowledgable and never failed to follow up a treatment. Not only is a great doctor but a very caring and concerned person. I am now living in Florida but still continue to see Dr Bergstein.
in Chappaqua, NY |
Dr. Michael Bergstein is the best ENT. He is knowledgeable, caring and has incredible patience. He sincerely listens to your concerns and he is able to provide the best plan of action for the issues at hand. His follow up is also fabulous. I felt perfectly at ease with him and confident in his guidance.
in Chappaqua, NY |
Dr Bergstein is both personable and knowledgeable. He immediately solved a problem that had baffled several other specialists with a single prescription. I very highly recommend him as a perhaps the best ENT specialist in the Westchester NY area.
in Cortlandt Manor, NY |
Brought my 1 year old daughter to see Dr. Bergstein for an ear infection. He was very accommodating and my daughter was able to leave the office with a smile on her face.
Absolute trust in his ability to accurately diagnose and treat.
Have you seen Dr. Michael Bergstein, MD?
Are you Dr. Bergstein?

Visit Dr. Bergstein

Dr. Bergstein accepts 12 insurance carriers
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
    BlueConnect HMO
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
    Preferred Blue PPO
  • Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
    Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP) HMO