Dr. Michael Belfiore, DO

Family Medicine | Male

Dr. Michael Belfiore, DO
Dr. Michael Belfiore, DO is a family medicine doctor who practices in Merrick, NY. He is 54 years old and has been practicing for 23 years.

Dr. Belfiore's Experience

See how Dr. Belfiore's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Belfiore

Dr. Belfiore accepts 2 insurance carriers

Dr. Belfiore is now accepting new patients

Dr. Belfiore's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Belfiore to family and friends
3.6
Dr. Belfiore's Performance
    GOOD
in Dix Hills, NY |
I am 64 years old and have been to many Doctors in my life. He has been my Doctor for the last 4 years. I consider him to be the most knowledgeable. He has taken the time to explain all medical information. On testing results he has reviewed each line by line for possible problems. If all Doctors were like him, then the medical field would be a better place. He is the BEST.
in , NY |
A doctor that actually cares about his patients ! Maybe one of the last ones left that want to actually help You instead of treating you as a number instead of a human being . Great doctor !
Brooklyn, NY |
DR. BELFIORE is an excellent provider. He provides comprehensive health care to both myself and my husband and we are blessed to have him. I highly recommend him.
Great Neck, NY |
Dr. Belfiore is one of the best drs. I have ever been to! He is so real and down-to-earth; he's funny & personable - & he really knows his stuff! He's not a typical, arrogant, stuffy dr. What's so refreshing is that he thinks outside-the-box & runs whatever tests necessary to get a full picture if your health - & then will recommend diet changes or supplements before prescribing medication. Bottom line? I love the fact that this guy is My Doctor! I feel I am in very safe, competent hands!
in Franklin Square, NY |
He calls all other doctors "quacks" and tries to engage you into his mind-thinking ways. Even if you carry recent reports with you, he'll always unnecessarily repeat these same tests. Over-prescribes testosterone - and many patients have had heart attacks or strokes. "Does no harm" does not apply to him.
in Smithtown, NY |
Dr Belfiore & his staff are wonderful. I spent years bouncing from Doctor to Doctor to find out what was going on with my body with zero results! Dr. Belfiore gave me my life back within 2 visits! After my second visit even my family noticed my energy level increasing and a change in my overall out look. I cant even imagine what my life would have been like if I was never referred to him. I now live an active life. I take care of 4 Rescue dogs, maintain a home and work!
in Baldwin, NY |
He is an excellent doctor.. He was the only person to diagnose my mom with carcinoids when her regular doctors were just diagnosing the symptoms and giving her medicine for what was going on at the time!! He is amazing!!
Have you seen Dr. Michael Belfiore, DO?
Are you Dr. Belfiore?

Compare Dr. Belfiore

Dr. Belfiore's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
  •  Board actions found

No malpractice history found for New York.

Board Action

Dr. Belfiore has 1 board action

• Non-Disciplinary Action (4/8/2015)
    • Action Taken: Agreed Order with Terms and Conditions
    • Summary: Please reference the following Document
    • Documentation: Download here (PDF)
    • State: New York

• Hives
  • Itchy Skin
  • Lipomas
  • Lyme Disease
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Nail and Nail Bed Infection
  • Ulcer
  • Varicose Veins

New York College Of Osteopathic Medicine, New York Institute Of Technology

Graduated in 1994

Dr. Belfiore does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Belfiore and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Dermatology