Dr. Michael Beckham, MD

Dr. Michael Beckham, MD

Internal Medicine  |

Contact provider for availability

Dr. Michael Beckham, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Hermitage, TN. He is 53 years old. Dr. Beckham is affiliated with Tristar Summit Medical Center.

Learn about Dr. Beckham

You, the patient, are the most important person in our office. We are committed to providing you with the best possible medical care. Excellence is our goal. We have worked to provide a full range of services and have a highly trained and knowledgeable staff.

Dr. Beckham's Experience

Dr. Beckham's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Depression
  • High Cholesterol
  • Injuries

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated
  • University of TN Memphis
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • University of TN Memphis

Dr. Beckham has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Beckham does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Beckham and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Beckham's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Beckham to family and friends
Dr. Beckham's Performance
in Hermitage, TN |
Always a pleasure to visit all the nice people at Dr. Beckham's office. I love Dr. Beckham. He always takes time to talk TO me and not AT me.
Franklin, TN |
A great physician who speaks in understandable language when addressing your healthcare needs. Very easy to communicate with and a great listener too.
Thank you for your kind words. Dr. Beckham strives to communicate with his patients so they understand all their healthcare needs.
Hermitage, TN |
Doctor Beckham has been my Doctor for many years. He is a professional. His staff is friendly, professional and helpful. . The wait time is very reasonable. Office is well maintained . Should there be a medical conditional he believes beyond his treatment area and needs specialist of one kind or another, he will make proper referral..
Thank you for connecting with us about your experience with Dr. Beckham and the office. We appreciation your comments.
in Mount Juliet, TN |
Highly recommend Dr Beckham's practice to anyone needing a caring, friendly and knowledgeable staff with patient care being number one priority
Thank you for your comment. Our office prides itself on making our patients our number one priority.
Nashville, TN |
I had a sudden problem and office staff made an appointment within 24 hours. Dr. Beckham was thorough and had good answers to my questions.
Nashville, TN |
I have been a patient of Dr. Beckham for years. He has always given excellent care to me and my family. You cannot go wrong selecting Dr. Beckham as your physician.
Thank you for the positive feedback regarding Dr. Beckham! We appreciate the kind words.
in Lebanon, TN |
Caring,helpful, ready to help
We strive to provide the highest quality in patient care. Thank you so much!
in Nashville TN 37217 |
My relationship with Dr Beckham is nothing but wonderful!! He is a very caring doctor & has a awesome bedside manner. He is never rushed to leave the exam room. He will sit there & talk to you as long as you want him to. He is the best doctor I have ever had. He was also my mother's doctor until she passed away at 90 yrs old. He was so comforting for her. She always looked forward to seeing him. He is such a good listener & answers very professionally & with concern. Always trust his decision
Nashville, TN |
Dr. Beckham always takes his time and listens to what I have to say. The office staff is friendly and efficient.
in Nashville, TN |
I was looking to change my doctor because of the lack of organization from my current provider so I looked up others in my area. This practice seemed to come highly recommended. I called to set an appointment and during the phone call the receptionist confirmed my insurance was in network asking me specifically if it was Cigna connect with her confirming that it was in network and providing me with an appointment for 2.5 weeks later. Took half a day off work to be told they don't accept my ins.
Thank you for making us aware of this experience. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that was caused.
in Nashville, TN |
I never have to worry about forgetting my appointments his office always sends out reminders,Dr. Beckham has the best bedside manners and he really cares about his patients,he has been with me though my good health and my bad. Dr Beckham help me get thru my cancer and with this being said I wouldn't change him for nothing in this world.Dr Beckham gets 10 ????????????????????From me I love my Dr.Beckham past the moon and back thanks Dr.
Lebanon, TN |
Always takes time to listen to concerns.
in Mount Juliet, TN |
Dr Beckham is a great doctor - he has save my wife;s life twice and my life once. He takes time to explain what is going on and answers questions.
Nashville, TN |
Kudos to the staff and Dr. Beckham. I know I'll receive the attentiveness, professionalism and the treatment I deserve when I arrive for my appointment.
in Mount Juliet, TN |
I've seen Dr Beckham for 15 yrs. He and his associates are very through on my overall health. They seem to really care about what's going on with my health and my life.
in Mount Juliet, TN |
Dr. Beckham is awesome. You can speak freely with him. He is very considerate and kind.
in Franklin, TN |
Dr. Beckham has been my primary physician for years. Phenomenal doctor with great physician assistants and staff. I recommend him without reservation.
in White House, TN |
Dr. Beckham is the most caring and compassionate physician I have ever encountered. He is patient, understanding & extremely knowledgeable. He takes time with his patient's and always goes the extra mile to make them feel at ease and confident with his plan of care.
Have you seen Dr. Michael Beckham, MD?

Visit Dr. Beckham

Not Accepting New Patients
Dr. Beckham accepts 10 insurance carriers
    Managed Choice POS
    Managed Choice PPO
    Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
    Medicare Advantage PFFS
    Choice Care
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
    Prime