Dr. Michael Baugh, MD

Neurology | Male

Gainesville Neurology Group 1240 Jesse Jewell Pkwy SE Ste 400 Gainesville, GA 30501 Get Directions
Dr. Michael Baugh, MD

Dr. Michael Baugh, MD is a neurology doctor who practices in Gainesville, GA. He is 46 years old and has been practicing for 19 years. Dr. Baugh is affiliated with Northeast Georgia Medical Center.

Dr. Baugh's Experience

See how Dr. Baugh's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Baugh

Dr. Baugh accepts 11 insurance carriers

Dr. Baugh is now accepting new patients
Gainesville Neurology Group1240 Jesse Jewell Pkwy SE Ste 400
Gainesville, GA 30501
(770) 534-1117Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Baugh has admitting privileges.

Dr. Baugh's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Baugh to family and friends
3.2
Dr. Baugh's Performance
    GOOD
    GOOD
in Cleveland GA |
After visiting 10 different doctors trying to find answers to my problems, Dr. Baugh helped me on my first visit after 2 years of suffering I feel like a new person. I highly recommend Dr. Baugh.
in Suches, GA |
Dr. Baugh is one of my favorite people. We became established with him after my 16 year old son began having seizures. He was one of very few neurologists who was willing to see a patient under 18. For that we will always be grateful! He is very intelligent and knowledgeable about his field. He has never failed to take the time to answer all of our questions and address all of our concerns. His assistant Mary Ann is wonderful. She is very accessible for concerns and questions.
Gainesville, GA |
I have struggled with chronic migraines for many years. I have been to several neurologists who would not listen and refused to try something different. I was even sent to the ER several times for migraines that would not go away. There I was treated badly. Went I went to Dr. Baugh, he listened, he discussed the options, and we tried something different. I have even had to call the office when the migraine won't go away and he helped me do different things to feel better.
in Gainesville, GA |
Treats my son for seizures. ALWAYS very concerned, explains things to me so i understand and spends quality time with us. Everyone in the office makes us not feel like a number. I am Thankful everyday for Dr. BAUGH and his medical assistant. Very caring professional people
Gainesville, GA |
I have had 3 appointments with Dr. Baugh over the past month and a half. I found Dr. Baugh to be extremely professional. His testing and diagnostic procedures were excellent. I appreciated his honest, straight-forward manner in discussing my medical issues in terms I could understand. His staff were also very professional, referrals were well coordinated and timely. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Baugh to my family and friends.
in Gainesville, GA |
Would totally recommend Dr. Baugh! He has been a lifesaver for my mom!! Literally saved her life. Her Parkinson's had advanced and Dr. Baugh worked with us TIRELESSLY to help regulate her meds and get her back on her feet! I was helped every single time I called his office in a panic - which was a lot! Mom looks great and is doing fantastic. We LOVE Dr. Baugh!!! Excellent Doctor!!!!
Buford, GA |
He is very impatient, felt rushed and made you feel you were wasting his time. He immediately prescribed meds to be on for the rest of my life, without any attempt of finding causes or what was happening.
Clarkesville, GA |
Treated me very poorly. Did not listen and was quite condescending as I was trying to explain symptoms. I would not advise anyone to ever go to him. Wasted my time and money. Not a very nice man.
in Gainesville, GA |
Dr. Baugh was a very nice Doctor. My mother went to see him. at the end of the visit, she was told to pay her 20% she then asked to be billed and she was told by an employee named CRAIG that if she goes to the grocery store will she ask them to be billed. She was very upset and CRAIG made her cry. This was the worst experience my mother has ever had. CRAIG should be fired.
Have you seen Dr. Michael Baugh, MD?
Are you Dr. Baugh?

Compare Dr. Baugh

Dr. Baugh says...

General Neurology including:  Chronic headaches in adults and teens, epilepsy/seizures, syncope, multiple sclerosis, stroke, neuropathy and other nerve disease, dizziness, numbness and tingling, weakness, Parkinson's disease and tremor, Alzheimer's disease and memory, gait and balance problems,

Dr. Baugh says...

MRI brain and spinal cord interpretation

EMG and Nerve conduction study (Neurophysiology)

EEG (electroencephalography)

Botox for migraine.

Botox for neurologic conditions including spasticity, dystonia and tremor

Dr. Baugh's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Neurology
  •  Board certified in Neurology

Dr. Baugh has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Baugh's Board Certifications

• Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension
  • Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy
  • Insomnia
  • Meningiomas
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Myasthenia Gravis
  • Peripheral Autonomic Neuropathy
  • Polymyositis
  • Polyneuropathy
  • Post-Concussion Syndrome
  • Progressive Supranuclear Palsy (PSP)
  • Restless Leg Syndrome
  • Temporal Arteritis
  • Thrombosis
  • Tic Disorders
  • Tourette's Syndrome
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Tremor

Med College Ga

Completed in 1999

Med College Ga

Completed in 2002

Georgia Institute Of Technology (Ga Tech)

Graduated in 1994

Dr. Baugh does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Baugh and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Neurology