Dr. Michael Baskin, MD

Dr. Michael Baskin, MD

Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation | Male

Dr. Michael Baskin, MD is a physical medicine & rehabilitation doctor who practices in Aventura, FL. He is 44 years old. Dr. Baskin is affiliated with Mount Sinai Medical Center.

Dr. Baskin's Experience

See how Dr. Baskin's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Baskin

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Baskin has admitting privileges.

Dr. Baskin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Baskin to family and friends
    Dr. Baskin's Performance
    in Miami, FL |
    Dr. Baskin is the most incomprehensive incapable impatient RUDE dr. I have ever met. He is incapable of making proper evaluations , reading MRIS or even having a comprehensive discussion with his patients. he showed up to work 40 minutes late with watery glassy bloodshot eyeshe cannot have a comprehensive discussion with his patients. He is unwilling to listen and he doesnt care. He was completely wrong with his 2 second evaluation even with piles of paperwor OF KNOWLEDGEABLE Physicians present
    in Miami, FL |
    I've had intense debilitating back pain for several years. I'm extremely fortunate to be able to travel and with assistance from my wife (a past nurse) and a friend who is a surgeon in Minneapolis, look for the best Doctor for me. Since then I've had Radio Frequency treatment somewhat successfully 3 different times by the best doctors I could find with much research. Recently I've had Dr. Baskin perform the treatment. At 63, I'm now running, dancing & enjoying life as I did 20 yrs. ago. Best!
    in Miami Beach, FL |
    He saved my husbands life best doctor.
    in Hollywood, FL |
    I've had many problems with my back. I am so grateful to Dr. Basking for his awesome caring attitude. He is a young doctor with the latest training. I love Dr. Baskin! His office staff is very kind as well. I never write reports on doctors but he is just too good to not let others know!
    in Aventura, FL |
    I went to Dr Baskin for an epidural.He first in ejected me with a small amount of anesthesia and then proceeded to inject me with medicine. The injection with medicine was so painful that my body jumped and I inadvertently almost fell off the table. I then told him he was really hurting me. His response was you have to cooperate. Before I knew what happened he injected me twice more with medication. The pain was so excruciating I told him to take me back to the dressing room. I then left. .
    in Miami, FL |
    Horrible doctor. Told my husband he would only prescribe anything for pain if his back was broken or had had spinal surgery. Said he would not even prescribe antidepressants as pain management does to help with pain mentally and emotionally. Horrible bedside manner horrible over all. Save your time, go elsewhere.
    in Miami, FL |
    i think is an intelligent physician and while i never got an epidural, he does offer them, and i suspect he does them well. my disappointment was first, in comparing him with my Physiatrist in NY. secondly, and this is just my opinion, because Florida had such wide spread corruption in the pain management field, and i trust Baskin was Never involved in any of that, but sadly, because of the it, he now strikes me as reluctant if not outright scared to prescribe pain medication. which is tragic.
    in Miami beach fl |
    I was his patient from 2012 until january 5 2016. It was my decision to come off narcotics for chronic pain to try alternative medicines and methods. Unfortunately after coming out of the narcotics the pain has been unmanageable and the alternative didn't work. I'm in chronic terrible pain and have been for 6 weeks dr Baskin had my pain under-contro and I was able to have quality of life which I don't have now. I don't regret my decision at least I tried now I have to go back to him
    Have you seen Dr. Michael Baskin, MD?
    Are you Dr. Baskin?

Dr. Baskin's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation

• Cancer Pain
    • Chest Wall Pain Syndrome
    • Chronic Pain
    • Coccygeal Pain
    • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
    • Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury)
    • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
    • Osteoarthritis of Ankle and Foot
    • Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist
    • Pelvic Fracture
    • Plantar Fasciitis
    • Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
    • Sacrum Disorders
    • Trigger Finger
    • Upper Back Pain

Dr. Baskin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Baskin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation