Dr. Michael Baruch, MD
Contact provider for availability

Dr. Michael Baruch, MD

Plastic Surgery | Male

Michael I Baruch MD 1037 US Highway 46 Ste 103, Clifton, NJ 07013 Get Directions
(973) 773-1973

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Baruch specializes in Plastic Surgery and practices in Clifton, NJ. He practices at 2 locations.

Are you Dr. Baruch? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Baruch's Experience

95Experience
Match

See how Dr. Baruch's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Baruch

Dr. Baruch accepts 11 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Baruch has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Baruch's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Baruch to family and friends
4.1
Experience with Dr. Baruch
Dr. Baruch's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (15)
in Paterson, NJ |
I had Dr. Baruch twice for diff surgery. Last yr 2015 he did a surgery on my back deck. All went well and the scare healed great. This year July 8 I had a Hernia removed/tummy tuck. Both surgery was a one day. Thank You Dr. M. Baruch
in Clifton, NJ |
I suffered from severe back pain. Dr. Baruch did a thorough history, examined me and when it came down to the time of the surgery he went over the consent for the operation on my breasts. The surgery definitely took the weight off my back and I am feeling better thanks to him. I highly recommend him to other people.
in Brooklyn, NY |
I am a diabetic patient with peripheral vascular disease. Most other doctors told me that they would have to take my foot off. Dr. Baruch held my hand, put me on a treatment plan and saved my foot.
in West New York, NJ |
Last week I was in my house bending to get a glass of juice and fell causing a big gash on my nose. Dr. Baruch was nice enough to take care of the cut and make sure that my nose was not broken. There should be more doctors like him.
in Brooklyn, Ny |
I suffered from a vitamin B12 deficiency. On top of that I developed a bed sore. He came to my house several times to debridement the bed sore and do dressing changes.
Paterson, NJ |
He did my breast reduction and took the time to sit with me and discuss the procedure in detail. I had alot of questions to ask, and he answered them to my satisfaction. I am exceedingly happy with my result and my back pain is gone.
in New York, NY |
I went to a dermatologist to have a chickenpox mark removed from my forehead and she left me with a hole. I saw Dr. Michael Baruch for consultation, who scheduled my surgery and removed the scar. Now when I look at my forehead I cannot see any scarring. I am very pleased with Dr. Baruch
in Clifton, NJ |
I live in Paterson,, NJ and very few doctors want to take care of the poor. I was referred to Dr. Baruch to treat the sores on my legs. It is taking a long time but they are healing slowly. He takes his time with me helps me do my dressings the way I want and sits with me to go over the lab results. There should be more doctors like him.
in North Bergen, NJ |
When I saw Dr. Baruch for a second opinion regarding the cancer on my nose I was concerned about doing too much. He reassured me about the surgery, explained everything in detail and told me that the scar from the flap he was going to do would be barely noticeable. I am four months since the time of my surgery and I can't even tell where the incisions were. He was truely concerned about my care and took the time to answer my questions.
in Brooklyn, NY |
This Plastic Surgeon was very compassionate to me. He took the time to ask me all the questions. He was professional and made me feel comfortable when I was in his office. He took the time to explain the procedure to me and reassured me that everything would go well. I would highly recommend him to my family and friends.
At my consultation he told me I would have a small horizontal incision with 2 stitches hidden in the crease of my forehead, but I walked out with 5 stitches and a visible diagonal scar on my forehead more than twice as big as it needed to be. He seemed unprepared the day of surgery because he didn?t remember who I was and had to ask me what I was there for. When we were preparing for surgery, I tried to explain to him in detail what needed to be done but he cut me off and didn't want to hear it.
Have you seen Dr. Michael Baruch, MD?
Are you Dr. Baruch?

• Deformities of Auricle or Pinna
  • Gynecomastia
  • Hidradenitis
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Third-Degree Burns

• Eyelid Surgery
  • Facial Reconstruction
  • Lip, Excision or Resection
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Reconstructive Eyelid Surgery
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Skin Excision for Hidradenitis
  • Skin Grafts
  • Wound Repair

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University

Montefiore Med Center

Completed in 1981

Boston University Hospital

Completed in 1985

Dr. Baruch has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Baruch does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Baruch and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Baruch's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  • Board certified in Plastic Surgery
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Baruch

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Baruch's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
16 – 30 minutes

Experience with Dr. Baruch

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients