Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Michael Baroody, MD
Dr. Michael Baroody, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Danbury, CT. He is 44 years old and has been practicing for 18 years. Dr. Baroody is affiliated with New Milford Hospital and Danbury Hospital.

51-53 Kenosia Ave Ste 201

Danbury, CT 06810

Dr. Michael Baroody, MD

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Baroody

Dr. Michael Baroody's goal is to provide the best possible care with a focus on patient education, safety, and superior results. Dr. Baroody and his staff are committed to making you feel comfortable before making decisions about nonsurgical and surgical cosmetic procedures.

Dr. Baroody's Experience

Dr. Baroody's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic Surgery

• Gynecomastia
  • Large Breasts
  • Lipomas
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Skin Aging
  • Skin Laxity
  • Wrinkles

• Abdominoplasty
  • Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Adult Reconstructive Surgery
  • Biopsy
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Lift - Parts of the Body Other than Face
  • Liposuction
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Non-Ablative Laser Skin Rejuvenation
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Repair of Brow Ptosis and Blepharoptosis
  • Skin Resurfacing
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Venous Sclerotherapy
  • Wound Repair

No malpractice history found for Connecticut.

• Weill Cornell Medical College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1995
  • SUNY Upstate Medical University (Syracuse)
    Medical School | Graduated 1999
  • Milton S Hershey Med Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2004

• 1st Prize, Basic Science Category, Robert H. Ivy Society 49th Annual Meeting, Harrisburg, PA., 2003
  • Cornell University Agriculture and Life Sciences, Honor Society, 1994
  • Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society, Pennsylvania Eta Chapter, 2004
  • Steven H. Miller, MD Award for Outstanding Teaching by a Plastic Surgery Resident, 2004
  • 1st Prize, Annual Scientific Meeting of the American 2003 College Surgeons, Keystone Chapter, Hershey, PA., 2003
  • Baroody M, Holds JB. Conjunctival Melanoma Metastasis Diagnosed by Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy., 2004 Jun
  • Baroody M, Holds JB. Extensive Loco-regional Metastatic Melanoma in a Patient with Oculodermal Melanocytosis., 2003 Jan
  • Baroody M, Tameo MN, et al. The Efficacy of the Pain Pump Catheter in Immediate Autologous Breast Reconstruction., 2004 Sept
  • Baroody M, Holds JB, Sakamoto D, Vick VL, Hartstein ME. Small Incision Transcutaneous Levator Aponeurotic Repair for Blepharoptosis., June 2004
  • Baroody M, Hartstein ME, Holds JB. Immunotherapy for Melanoma to the Orbit., 2003 Jul
  • Baroody M, Vick V, Holds JB. Advances in the Diagnosis and Treatment of Ptosis., 2006
  • Baroody M, Bansal V, Maish G. Preperitoneal Approach to Recurrent Inguinal Hernia Repair in High Risk Patients., Aug. 2004

Dr. Baroody does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Baroody and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Baroody's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Baroody to family and friends
Dr. Baroody's Performance
Best doctor I have ever gotten the pleasure to meet.. I was extremely nervous coming in. The day of my appointment I went and and as soon as I met dr baroody I felt as ease. I wasn't shy to ask all the questions I wanted to ask and felt comfortable with him examining me which I was extremely nervous about for nothing. I booked my appointment and had the best doctor visit experience i went in and felt welcomed never had to wait and as soon as I had any question he knew the answer.
Danbury, CT |
Friendly office staff and Dr. Baroody was very kind as well. Explained the procedure throughly and followed up too. Recommend this office.
New York, NY |
Dr.Baroody is wonderful! His staff is very friendly! His work is great! I would highly recommend him! He cares about his patients well being and giving you the best results!
Worcester, MA |
Would not recommend for fillers. Very unhappy with both volumna injections, went back several times to have consult after. Basically was told that was the way it should look. Like having 2 quarter size circles in my lower jaw. Was not done properly and was told by dermatologist -injections should have gone in my cheekbones to give me lift. Would not recommend. At least it is not permanent.
Winsted, CT |
Dr. Baroody is very caring and a thorough surgeon. I would highly recommend him for any procedure.
Winsted, CT |
Wonderful surgeon. I am in my 60s and had a lower face and neck lift and result are amazing! I healed fast and look years younger with no evidence of cosmetic surgery, results are very natural. Dr Baroody's talent far surpassed my surgery expectations. Very happy! Staff at this office is also great.
in Danbury CT |
Great surgeon very caring and thorough always makes you feel confident in your decisions takes the time to explain everything that you ask him. Pleasant man great staff
CT |
Dr Baroody is excellent and I would highly recommend him to anyone. Not only does he listen to questions and concerns, but thoroughly explains details to make you feel at ease. I felt very comfortable there.
in Carmel, NY |
Very patient and takes his time. I felt like I was being heard. Dr. Baroody explained everything to me...pros and cons. He's not money hungry but he is very professional.
in Danbury, CT |
I was told by many to go to Dr. Baroody for plastic surgery and I am SO happy that I did. Not only is he helpful and patient, he will take his time with you and provide answers to all your questions. He is a great doctor with excellent bed-sode manners. His staff is just as great and helpful. I am so happy with my decision and, most importantly, my results. I will always suggest him to others and will continue to go to him. You wont be disappointed!
Brewster, NY |
I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Baroody. He explained everything to me about the procedure and about the healing process and he was dead on!
in Ridgefield, CT |
Dr. Baroody was very thorough in his explanation of my surgery, offering both pros and cons so I could make an educated decision. His bedside manner is great and I couldn't be happier with the results.
in Bethel, CT |
Excellent care, my results were great, I had a tummy tuck and breast lift. Dr. Baroody is realistic when discussing treatments and surgery. Highly skilled doctor and staff.
in New York, NY |
Dr. Baroody is sensitive to your needs and highly skilled. Your procedure will be fully explained and any lingering questions or doubts will be answered completely....in as many visits as it takes. By the day of my surgery I felt confident and ready to go! My results were everything and more than Dr. Baroody explained. I love the way I look and I would not hesitate to recommend him to you.
in Bedford Hills, NY |
Dr. Baroody is an amazing plastic surgeon. His opinion and bedside manner is honest, genuine and kind. His staff is friendly and cooperative. I never had to wait for an appointment, and I was impressed with the close monitoring and follow up treatment after my surgery. As far as the result, I couldn't be happier and am in love with how he made me look and feel!
in Danbury, CT |
I cannot speak highly enough about Dr. Baroody and his practice. I met with him regarding a breast reduction surgery (which I was extremely nervous about) and upon meeting him I immediately felt comfortable and confident in his abilities. I also was requesting to be much smaller than the nature of the surgery usually allows and he actually took the time to figure out a way to make my expectations a reality. Not only did he find a way to make this happen for me, he took the time to sit down with
Have you seen Dr. Michael Baroody, MD?
Are you Dr. Baroody?

Visit Dr. Baroody

Dr. Baroody accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Hospitals where Dr. Baroody has admitting privileges