Dr. Michael Aronsohn, MD

Dr. Michael Aronsohn, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat  |
Dr. Michael Aronsohn, MD is an ear, nose, and throat doctor who practices in Boca Raton, FL. He is 44 years old and has been practicing for 18 years. Read his story

1601 Clint Moore Rd Ste 105

Boca Raton, FL 33487

• Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • CoreSource

Learn about Dr. Aronsohn

See how frequently Dr. Aronsohn performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
Larynx Conditions
Chronic Sinusitis

Dr. Aronsohn's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Aronsohn's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Aronsohn "Dr. Michael S. Aronsohn graduated from the University of Florida College of Medicine in 1999 where he also completed his general surgical internship and otolaryngology – head and neck surgery residency. He is Board Certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology. Dr. Aronsohn is actively involved with the American Academy of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery, the American Head and Neck Society and the American Medical Association. Dr. Aronsohn has extensive surgical experience in the treatment of thyroid and parathyroid diseases, having performed hundreds of these procedures over the last 10 years. He utilizes the most advanced intraoperative technology to provide the best surgical outcome for his patients. Dr. Aronsohn has travelled the world, bringing his expertise in thyroid and cancer surgery to those less fortunate as well. He has participated in medical mission trips as far away as the Philippines and Haiti, performing surgery on patients with no access to medical care. He has presented research findings at several physician meetings including the Trilogic Society and has published in a variety of journals including Otology and Neurotology and Laryngoscope."

• Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Ear Disorders
  • Earwax Buildup
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Facial Fracture
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Gum Cancer
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Labyrinthitis
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Soft Tissue Sarcoma
  • Soft Tissue Sarcoma of Head, Face, and Neck
  • Sore Throat
  • Throat Cancer (Hypopharyngeal)
  • Throat Cancer (Nasopharyngeal)
  • Thyroid Cancer

• Adenoidectomy
  • Cervical Lymph Node Dissection
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Excision of Parotid, Sublingual, or Submandibular Gland
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Laryngoscopy and Laryngotomy
  • Lip, Excision or Resection
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Paracentesis
  • Uvulectomy
  • Vestibule and Floor of Mouth, Excision or Destruction

• University Of Florida
    Medical School | Graduated 1999

Dr. Aronsohn has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Aronsohn does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Aronsohn and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Aronsohn's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Aronsohn to family and friends
Dr. Aronsohn's Performance
in Boca Raton, FL |
Dr.Aronsohn took his time to explain everything and is very thorough.
in Boca Raton, FL |
Everyone was very kind, professional and caring. Dr. Aronsohn's surgical coordinator was able to get me on the schedule with no problems and was very helpful. Dr. Aronsohn has a great beside manner and prepared me well for what was expected in the surgery.
in Boca Raton, FL |
Dr.Aronsohn is extremely friendly, knowledgeable and straight to the point.
in Boca Raton, FL |
Tube una cirugia de paratiroides, todo excelente!!
in Boca Raton, FL |
I had my thyroid removed by Dr. Aronsohn. I had trust in him from the beginning, he did a great job. I love to call the office because everyone is friendly and efficient. The entire team is pleasant. Thank you Dr. Aronsohn.
in Boca Raton, FL |
I had my thyroid removed by Dr. Aronsohn. Everything went super. He is very personal and his staff is outstanding. Very accomidating.
in Boca Raton, FL |
Dr.Aronsohn operated on my larynx, amazing doctor, out of 10 I rate him an 11,he is superb.
in Boca Raton, FL |
Very professional and followed up immediately with tests. Very pleased.
in Pompano Beach, FL |
I am so grateful and blessed to have met such an amazing Doctor-surgeon . Dr. Aronsohn has amazing patient care, attention to detail, knowledge and is the epitome of what a Doctor stands for! I had multiple swollen lymph nodes on the neck region with this flared, inflammed painful rash throughout my face and body for a while with no answers after visiting multiple M.D's. Dr. Aronsohn had a plan of care and treatment before and after my lymph node surgery plus my incision is barely visible!
Boca Raton, FL |
I called to make an appointment with Dr. Aronsohn based on a referral from a friend. I was told by his receptionist that they would be happy to make an appointment for me. When she ask about form of payment, I told her I would be self-pay. Meaning, I would be paying for my medical care myself. I was told that Dr. Aronsohn does not see patients that are self pay. When I ask her why, her response was, " don't know." Really wouldn't want to be treated by that uncaring/unprofessional staff!!!!!!!!
in Boca Raton, FL |
I could not be more pleased with Dr. Aronsohn's surgical skills. He takes his time to make sure his patients are well informed and educated every step of the way. His office is so efficient and his staff are warm, and on top of things. I highly recommend him.
in Jupiter, FL |
Dr. Aronsohn is the epitome of what a doctor should be. He treats you with the care and respect of a good friend. I felt very at ease talking to him and he took the time to explain my procedure. What a nice man. He even took the time to call and say when he would be there. Great doctor.
in Boca Raton, FL |
I feel lucky/gratitude to have Dr Aronsohn for my thyroid surgery. Upon my discharge from ER, he diagnosed in details and advised to delay the surgery because potential risks while my thyroid was still inflamed. Due to his popularity being chief of surgeon, understanding my situation he had to arrange an extra day for surgery just for me! It was a total success and I'm healing well. It's a blessing to meet such professional/skilled surgeon that puts his heart into giving his patients his best.
in Palm Beach Gardens, FL |
I just had a total thyroidectomy with Dr. Aronsohn and I couldn't be more pleased with his expertise and gentile nature to explain all of my options and prepare me for this surgery.
in Boca Raton, FL |
I have been going to Dr. Aronsohn for over 15 years! He is the BEST ENT! He cares about his patients, excellent bedside manner & listens to you. He is the top in his field & I trusted him with various surgeries & procedures over the years & he has made my quality of life so much better! I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Aronsohn!!! I refer all my friends & family to him & they could not agree more!! Thank you Dr. Aronsohn for all your TLC and amazing way to help others!!!
in Delray Beach, FL |
It was very satisfying, he was kind, knowledgeable, caring and funny.
Jupiter, FL |
Bedside manner was beyond expectation, awesome communication with both patient and family members. All were kept informed throughout procedure. Dr. and office staff are the best!!!!
in Boca Raton, FL |
I have seldom seen an office ran as efficiently as this one. The staff is kind, courteous, and very helpful. Dr. Aronsohn answered all of my questions before I could even ask them. He is patient, listens to your concerns and addresses them. I didn't want to have Thyroid Surgery. I was very anxious about it. Dr. Aronsohn and his staff put me at ease and made it as easy as he could. Surgery went very well and I am healing fast. Thanks to the experienced hands of Dr. Aronsohn.
in Lake Worth, Florida |
Dr. Aronsohn is a talented and compassionate surgeon who possesses an exceptional bedside manner. I recently had a total thyroidectomy . I was extremely nervous about the procedure, but he was able to calm my fears with his calm and reassuring demeanor . Thank you so much, Dr. Aronsohn. The world needs more doctors like you !
in Delray Beach, FL |
He saved my life when I had cancer.
in Delray Beach, FL |
Dr. Michael S. Aronsohn operated on me a month ago, removed 15% of my Thyroid that was left from a prior operation, and removed a vascular nodule. Excellent surgeon,I couln't been in better hands. My recovery was very fast, and he went out of his way to leave no scar. Thank you Dr. Aronsohn.
in Lake Worth, FL |
I had a complete Thyroidectomy. I highly recommend Dr. Aronsohn. His kind and caring staff as well as his knowledge and expertise in this area made a difficult time much better for me. By the time surgery came around I was less worried. The Hospital Staff Highly values Dr. Arohsohn which in my book speaks volumes of the doctor himself. Not to mention my surgery and post surgery went far better than I expected. Great Doctor, great staff, cannot say enough good things about Dr. Aronsohn.
Have you seen Dr. Michael Aronsohn, MD?
Are you Dr. Aronsohn?