Dr. Michael Arcarese, MD

Dr. Michael Arcarese, MD

Interventional Cardiology  |

Dr. Michael Arcarese, MD is an interventional cardiology doctor who practices in Richmond, VA. He is 41 years old and has been practicing for 14 years. Dr. Arcarese is affiliated with CJW Medical Center - Chippenham and Johnston-Willis Hospital.

Learn about Dr. Arcarese

Dr. Arcarese's Experience

Dr. Arcarese's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Interventional Cardiology
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine and Interventional Cardiology

This content was provided by Dr. Arcarese "I am passionate about cardiology and the ability to save lives during acute illnesses like heart attacks and heart failure.  There is incredible evidence surrounding cardiology in regards to treatment, diagnosis, and prognosis."

• Interventional Cardiology

• Carotid Artery Disease
  • Carotid Artery Stenosis
  • Carotid Bruit
  • Chest Pain
  • Chronic Pulmonary Heart Diseases (incl. Pulmonary Hypertension)
  • Congenital Aortic Valve Disorders
  • Congenital Heart Defects
  • Congenital Heart Disease
  • Congestive Heart Failure
  • Coronary Artery Aneurysm
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Coronary Artery Dissection
  • Ebstein's Anomaly
  • Endocarditis
  • Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction)
  • Heart Disease
  • Syncope
  • Thrombosis
  • Tricuspid Valve Disease

• Automatic Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator (ICD) Implantation
  • Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography)
  • Cardiac Electrophysiology
  • Diagnostic Cardiac Catheterization
  • Echocardiography
  • Electrocardiogram (EKG)
  • Holter Monitoring
  • Insertion of Left Ventricular Lead for Pacemaker or Cardioverter and-or Defibrillator
  • Non-Coronary Angioplasty, Atherectomy, and Stenting
  • Nuclear Stress Testing
  • Peripheral Artery Catheterization
  • Stress Echocardiogram
  • Transesophageal Echocardiography (TEE)

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• University of Richmond, Richmond, VA
  • Yale New Haven Med Ctr
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2010
  • Yale New Haven Med Ctr
    Other Education | Completed 2011

Dr. Arcarese has no media or publications listed.

• Italian

Dr. Arcarese does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Arcarese and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Arcarese's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Arcarese to family and friends
Dr. Arcarese's Performance
in Prince George, VA |
If you want someone is really cares about your concerns along with your health, then this is the doctor to see. He listens to what you have to say and he doesn't make you feel like you don't know what you are talking about. He treats you with a great big smile which is not a fake smile. His bedside manners are ones of concern not run in and out like you are a disease. What are you waiting for; if you need a great cardiologist then this is the doctor to see. I am living today because of him.
in Richmond, VA |
Dr. Arcarese, was recommended to me by my previous cardiologist who left the RVA area.  I respected and trusted that cardiologist to the utmost (even if we didn't see eye to eye initially), I have the same  trust and respect for Dr. Arcarese.   I was called personally by Dr. Arcarese to discuss my recent event. I have not had an MD, other than my (new) PCP call me personally and spend time to discuss my situation. I appreciate the personal care he shows.
Richmond, VA |
Dr. Arcarese and colleagues saved my life. He put my family at ease and assured me I was going to be alright. I highly recommend him.
Hillsville, VA |
I have never had a more empathetic and compassionate provider in my life. I had an atypical situation, but he listened, assured me he believed me, and explained everything clearly.
in Chester, VA |
Dr Arcarese is a very caring doctor. He is very thorough. He is patient and will take the time to listen to all of your questions and answer them in a way that you understand. You feel like he really cares about you. When I first had the heart failure, I was very scared. When I started to deal with Dr Arcarese, I felt put at ease and I do not feel I would have made it through like I did without him; I am extremely grateful to him and would recommend him to family and friends.
The Best. No comparison.
in North Chesterfield, VA |
Dr. Arcarese, MD is very nice. He explains whatever he tells you so that you can understand it. If you have questions, he takes the time to answer them and make sure that you understand. I usually do not have to wait long once the assistant has finished with the vitals. I had surgery last year and he called to check on me when I was released.
in Richmond, VA |
I like the amount of time he spent and talked to me. He listen to all my questions and gave me answers I could understand.
in Chesterfield va |
when it comes to your heart you want a Doctor you can trust and I trust Dr Arcarese
in Midlothian, VA |
Dr. Arcarese is a great cardiologist and has a great listening ear. He always takes the time to hear everyone of my concerns and replies to each. Most importantly I trust him to take care of me completely.
in Chester, VA |
Dr. Arcarese actually saved my husband's life! More than once. As I accompanied by husband at his check-ups I became even more impressed with his knowledge and expertise. But most of all his sincere commitment in keeping my husband healthy. He always has time. He sits down to discuss any of our concerns for my husbands care. So now I am happy to say that Dr. Arcarese is now my cardiologist. I highly recommend him.
in Richmond, VA |
I was called personally by Dr. Arcarese to discuss recent lab work. I have not had an MD call me personally and spend time to discuss medication options. I appreciate the personal care he gave me.
in North Chesterfield, VA |
Excellent care, friendly helpful staff, short wait time and great instructions for what needed at the time of the visit. This is not an "assembly line" practice, you are given time to explain your issue and to discuss them with your physician. Dr. Arcarese is friendly and is not rushed. I was referred to this practice by my own physican whom I trust, I glad he made the referral. I feel safe here.
in Chester, VA |
Dr. Arcarese came to my hospital room at 7:30 on Saturday morning after I had been admitted through the emergency room overnight. He was called late on Friday night and advised of my situation. The fact that he came to check on my progress shows how much he cares for his patients.
in S. Chesterfield |
My first visit. Very cordial, a good listener, and very focused on my problem. My overall experience from appointment thru office visit was very pleasant. The people working with and for him were also very polite, helpful and efficient. Dr Arcarese came very highly recommended by my friend and I appreciate the recommendation.
Richmond, VA |
Dr. Arcarese is a very knowledgeable and personable doctor. Very pleasant, gets straight to the point, no "doctor speak." I would recommend him to anyone looking for a cardiologist.
Midlothian, VA |
I definitely recommend Dr Michael Arcarese. He is kind, compassionate, and sincere. I never feel rushed during an appointment and he gives his full attention to you. I do not remember the last time a physician personally called me. Dr Arcarese has called me every time he or I have a concern that needs to be discussed.
in Disputanta VA |
Many thanks to my cardiologist Dr. Arcarese and all of the nurses at Chippenham that took such great care of me during my fourth cardiac catherization and my first through the wrist. I now have what's called a "full metal jacket" with the addition of five more stents correcting two 99% blockages caused by scar tissue. The catherization and recovery from it has been a breeze compared to previous procedures. We spent the night and were pleasantly suprised by his 530A visit in the morning.
in Ford Va |
He is truly the best doctor I have ever had. He explains everything to his patients as well as their family. I am a very complicated case (32 cardiac stents) etc. and he has helped me understand and deal with my cardiac issues. He always calls or has his nurse call back when you need him. He truly listens to his patients and has the Best Bedside Manner of any doctor I have ever seen. He truly care's about people and Loves what he does, and it shows. He is very Knowledgeable in his field.
in Richmond, VA |
Amazing Excellent doctor, very knowledgeable, made me feel conftable buy providing details and recommendations. The staff and office support was also excellent State of the art testing equipment
Urbanna, VA |
Dr. Arcarese is one of the most caring and sincere doctors that we visited during my husband's illness. He visited my husband many times during his stays in the hospital, even when the stays were not related to his heart issues. I would highly recommend him for your healthcare.
Is very sincere and caring.
Have you seen Dr. Michael Arcarese, MD?
Are you Dr. Arcarese?

• Husky Health
  • inHealth
  • INTotal Health
    Medicaid
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Midwest Health Plan
  • Molina Healthcare
  • Optima Health
  • Peach State Health Plan
  • PHCS
  • Sedgwick Claims Management Services
  • Simply Healthcare Plans
    Medicaid
  • Southern Indiana Health Organization (SIHO)
  • Staywell (Wellcare)

Richmond, VA 23225
Johnston-Willis Hospital
1401 Johnston Willis Dr
North Chesterfield, VA 23235

More Interventional Cardiology Specialists like Dr. Arcarese at Cardiology Associates of Richmond

Interventional Cardiology Specialist