Dr. Michael A. Arata, MD

Dr. Michael A. Arata, MD

Vascular & Interventional Radiology | Male | 51 years old

Personal Bio

Dr. Arata's Experience

See how Dr. Arata's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Arata

Dr. Arata accepts 1 insurance carrier

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Arata has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Arata's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Arata to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Arata
Dr. Arata's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (84)
in Fort Collins, Colorado |
I feel well informed going into the procedure tomorrow. He was very personable and answered all our questions.
in league city, tx |
I left one survey before my procedure and I wanted to leave anther one post procedure because I know, like me, there are those of you out there who are wondering if this really works, if this can really help YOUR life. I was so sick for so long and, as wife and mom who was barely functioning for years, I am truly AMAZED and THANKFUL for what I am experiencing in my body right now. I am very thankful for Dr. Arata and his staff, they have changed my life and the lives of our family.
in Janesville, NY |
Day of procedure. He is Extremely through and extensive about where my health is currently! I have received information of what I need to change with my daily diet and exercise. I'm very excited about where I'm headed!!!
in Riverside, CA |
I felt like he actually cared to listen to me. He reassured me on so many things! I found myself getting excited when I was listening to him explain things. He was intelligent but willing to dumb the information down to my level. His analogys were especially great. I feel very confident with my health for the first time in years. I look very forward to continuing on this journey of healing with him. Dr Arata is fantastic!
in Victoria, BC, Canada |
Very informative, helpful, insightful. Made me feel at ease. Took the time to discuss all our concerns in a clear and concise way.
in Pleasant View TN |
Very informative, broke everything down so that I could understand what he was talking about. Very knowledgeable and gave me hope.
Very knowledgeable.
in Sparks, NV |
He was very nice and had a great feeling about him. I felt very confident while meeting with him before the procedure. He was knowledgeable and had a gameplan to help me feel better.
in Mission Viejo CA |
I was referred to this site for BioTE pellets and I was blown away with the kindness, professionalism and overall feel of the clinic. From the initial phone call through to my appointment, I was not disappointed. This team is lead by an amazing physician and I highly recommend this clinic for any health care needs. I absolutely will be back and will recommend to my friends and colleagues!
in Australia |
Although Dr Arata was very helpful, it is unlikely that my family and friends would be able to travel so far to see him.
in London, KY |
Dr Arata is very kind, thorough, and caring. He looks at everything as a whole rather than individually. I found it nice that he did not appear intimidated by the fact I have multiple conditions, some of which are rare. He is very easy to communicate with.
in Nashville, Tn |
Dr Arata spent 2 hours with me today on my first visit. He listens & explains things very well!! I'm very impressed. I wish my 2 tests had been mailed to me at my house, as they should have been a month ago. Then I could have been able to go over results with him today. I ALSO RECOMMEND THAT YOU HAVE A BAND ANA TO COVER HAIR COVERED IN GEL, after brain electronic test.
in Newport Beach, CA |
Very friendly and didn't seem rushed. Seemed very willing to answer questions.
in Paragould, AR |
It was very positive and informative.
in Laguna Niguel, CA |
Very unique practice with non conventional treatments.
in California |
Everybody, including Dr. Arata gave a pleasant experience. Thank you for being calm, pleasant, and informative.
in Richmond, VA |
We came for the tvam procedure for my son who has dysautonomia. We thought the initial testing that was submitted before hand was well worth the effort and Dr. Arata explained the results well. The initial interview was excellent. He does a great job of listening to the patients and has great questions about things that were helpful for us to consider.
in Canyonville |
Very good an excellent person knowledgeable
in Nv |
He seemed very helpful and throw.
in Santa Rosa CA |
If you need this kind of specialized medical treatment, I would feel good about recommending Dr. Arata.
in Peace river Alberta canada |
Very personable and informative
Newport Beach, CA |
Follow up visit was great; results of tests explained, easy to understand. Dr Arata spends appropriate time in visit.
in Idaho Falls, ID |
Extremely satisfied!! Dr.Arata asked many pertinent questions, listened thoughtfully. He discussed all of my concerns, was knowledgeable and thorough. He was patient with my questions, and also my cousin's questions.
in Blackfoot, ID |
I am so glad to get this procedure I have been without hope for a long time and this is this hope
in Newport Beach, CA |
I have been treated twice by Dr Arata and both times extremely happy with the outcome. He has always been on the front lines working to find what is working and adapting to always improve his procedures. He takes the time to answer any questions and his staff are so kind and helpful through the process. We have travelled from a different state in order to see Dr. Arata and they were aware of this and made it very accommodating for us. I have recommended him many times and will continue to!
in Tucson, AZ |
Awesome
in AZ |
Dr Arata performed TVAM an Stem Cell Therapy. There were a few instant results but mostly he analyzed my body's systems and recommended therapies for healing. The lifestyle ahead of me include good nutrition, hormone therapy, vitamins and minerals, exercise, and general mind/body healing. Looking forward to balance and wellness. He and his team were kind and efficient and understood my preference for natural and organic healing. Don't expect a magic pill but permanent solutions and guidance.
in Temecula, CA |
All office and medical personnel very affable, pleasant, helpful. Very nice physical office and equipment. I did not feel rushed; a lot of time was spent with me, in asking questions, explanations, possible treatments, and my comfort level in the discussions.
in Merrick new york |
Dr.Arata is a top notch Doctor who is caring listens to patients concerns and is current in knowledge of new scientific information for solutions to diseases he is helping people with. His staff is helpful and friendly. I highly recommend Dr m. Arata for his expertise with his patients concerns.
Have you seen Dr. Michael A. Arata, MD?
Are you Dr. Arata?

Compare Dr. Arata

Dr. Arata says...

Dr. Michael A. Arata graduated from the University of California, San Francisco School of Medicine in 1994. He completed residency training at Duke University in 1999. In 2000 he returned to California after a fellowship at the Hospital for the University of Pennsylvania. He works in Newport Beach, CA and specializes in Metabolic and Functional Medicine. Dr. Arata is board certified in Radiology with added qualification in Interventional Radiology. He is also certified in Venous and Lymphatic Medicine, Obesity Medicine, Functional Medicine, and Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine.

Dr. Arata's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Vascular & Interventional Radiology
    •  Board certified in Diagnostic Radiology, Interventional Radiology & Vascular Radiology and Phlebology

Dr. Arata has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Why It Matters: Dr. Arata's Board Certifications

• Diagnostic Radiology
    • Interventional Radiology & Vascular Radiology
    • Phlebology

• Autonomic Neuropathy
    • Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
    • Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
    • Excessive Menstrual Bleeding
    • Insulin Resistance Syndrome
    • Intermittent Claudication
    • Interstitial Cystitis
    • Irritable Bowel Syndrome
    • Menopause
    • Peripheral Arterial Disease of Extremities
    • Peripheral Vascular Disease (PAD, PVD)
    • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome

Graduated in 1990

• Other Education
      Institute For Functional Medicine

Completed in 2014

Dr. Arata does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Arata and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Vascular & Interventional Radiology

• Endovascular Procedure
    • Endovenous Laser Treatment
    • In-Office Atherectomy
    • Peripheral Angioplasty
    • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
    • Prolotherapy Injections
    • Vein Treatment
    • Venous Sclerotherapy
    • Vertebroplasty

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.