Internal Medicine  |
Dr. Michael App, MD
Dr. Michael App, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Grand Rapids, MI. He is 50 years old and has been practicing for 20 years. Dr. App is affiliated with Spectrum Health Medical Center - Butterworth Hospital and Metro Health Hospital.

1959 E Paris Ave SE

Grand Rapids, MI 49546

• Priority Health

Learn about Dr. App

Dr. App's Experience

Dr. App's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics

• Pediatrics

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*
  • Pediatrics
    Accredited by: American Board of Pediatrics*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1997
  • William Beaumont Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1998
  • William Beaumont Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2001

Dr. App has no media or publications listed.

Dr. App does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. App and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. App's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. App to family and friends
Dr. App's Performance
Grand Rapids, MI |
Very impressed with Dr App and his PA Allison and Kelly. Have felt a real patient connect and they seem like they really care. Office can be busy but some how they can get you in at a reasonable time. Wearing maize and blue do catch the eyes of some . I highly recommend Dr App!
in East Grand Rapids, MI |
We moved here recently from Chicago and hadn't had very good luck finding a pediatrician for my 3 kids. My 6 year old has many health issues and we frequent dr. quite a bit. Dr. App'S office always gets us in to be seen. The staff is warm and caring. My husband and I have decided to go to the practice as well. The only "issue" that I have is being such a busy office, we had to call them for test results a couple of times. Not a huge deal. All in all, I'm so glad that we found this Dr.
in Grand Rapids, MI |
Doesn't spend much time at each appointment. Didn't ask about my son's eating and it turns out he has sensory processing disorder which had kept him from eating solids until he is two. Not sure Dr. App would have caught that. Staff is not in top of things either.
in Ada, MI |
He is a wonderful caring doctor to my two kids. Smart and thorough. His staff are always kind and caring, the kids look forward to going!
in Rockford, MI |
Dr. App has made himself more available than any other doctor we've ever had. He is the primary physician for our whole family. He is extremely knowledgeable and has a great bedside manner. Would highly recommend him.
in East Grand Rapids, MI |
This practice is "say ahhhh-mazing" Dr. App and his his staff are incredibly talented medical professionals. They deserve more than five stars, truly exceptional in every way. Everyone works together to keep you healthy in a very courteous, professional and efficient manner.
Grand Rapids, MI |
The medical providers in Dr. App's practice are fine, however, the practice as a whole seems to be too busy. Phone calls go answered, messages are not returned, time in the waiting room is long and appointments with the medical providers are short and rushed. The quality of the Dr. is important, but it doesn't make up for the lack of service or consideration. As a result, I have moved to a different practice.
in Wyoming, MI |
Love Dr. App! He's tactful, caring, warm, and open when discussing your health and medication. I even love his PAs. I even went back to him after moving away for 5 years and he still knew exactly who I was. When I have kids, I intend for him to be my pediatrician as well.
Grand Rapids, MI |
Love Dr App, but cannot handle the uncaring staff who talks but doesn't listen to your needs and when asking for medicine orders totally different then what I request and does not tell me, so awkward when picking up from the pharmacy. Both the nursing staff and billing staff are uncaring and screen all their calls. NEVER answers their phone directly. I will be looking for a new doctor although I love Dr App and have been going to him for years. I need a staff who cares and is honest when I am un
Have you seen Dr. Michael App, MD?
Are you Dr. App?