Dr. Michael Anderson, MD

Dr. Michael Anderson, MD

Orthopedic Surgery | Male

Dr. Michael Anderson, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Hurricane, UT. He is 63 years old and has been practicing for 34 years. Dr. Anderson is affiliated with Dixie Regional Medical Center - River Road and Kane County Hospital.

Dr. Anderson's Experience

See how Dr. Anderson's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Anderson

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Anderson has admitting privileges.

Dr. Anderson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Anderson to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Anderson's Performance
in Mesquite, NV |
I've been seeing Dr. Anderson for over two years and have been completely satisfied with the care he has given me. He recently performed surgery on my foot and everything went very well.
in Saint George UT |
Always a good experience. He seems to know just the right questions to ask to pin point the problem. Except for the office to be running a bit behind in the scheduling, he gives his full attention when he finally comes in to see me.
in Ivins,Utah |
Dr. Anderson has taken great care of me ! I can not thank him enough for his above excellent skills with my surgery and post op care. I am pleased with my total knee replacement . Feeling better every day; 3 mos. out. (Great surgeon). Sharon (Ivins,Utah)
in St George, UT |
Dr. Anderson preformed my hip replacement surgery on July 27, 2016. Both before and after my surgery he was very professional but also very easy to talk to about my expectations. The one thing that really impressed me and my husband was that the day after I was released from the hospital he came to our home to check on me - asking how I was feeling and if I had any questions. My post-op appointment went very well with all of my questions answered. The only negative was having to wait 40 min.
in Mesquite, NV |
He is efficient, a good listener, an artist is his field. He has performed three surgeries on me and one on my husband and we were more than satisfied.
in Ivins, UT |
Great communication, procedures were totally explained, no surprises. Six weeks after my operation, my shoulder is in better shape than prior to the operation. Dr. Anderson is an expert in his field and I would not hesitate to seek his services again. Great office staff.
in UT |
Dr. Anderson took his time, listened to me, even asked if he could call in a colleague, and because of my unique issue, referred me to someone he thought could help me. I was glad I went to see him.
in Paragonah, UT |
He is rude, condescending, changes records to cover his neglect and outright unpleasant.
in St. George, Utah |
Dr Anderson explained what to expect throughout the knee replacement process, and I have been very pleased with the outcome.
in Ivins, UT |
Very thorough and caring. Always prefers non invasive strategies.
in St George, UT |
He was helpful in explaining my options after MRI results. He was personable and friendly
in Hurricane, UT |
I have received 2 injection in my left hip and I cannot believe how much my mobility improves, Instead of going up stair using only my right leg to climb with and it being painful, I can now go up them climbing with both legs and no pain. Dr. Anderson is excellent to work with as I need hip replacement and he is working with me until my job and fiances line up and I can have it done without enduring a lot of unnecessary hardships. I cannot say enough good about him. Danny
New York, NY |
Dr Anderson has done both a knee and hip replacement on my husband and helped me with a back issue. We are both pleased with his manner, knowledge and skill.
in St George, UT |
Dr. Anderson has been our family orthopedist for many years. He has set broken bones, treated sports injuries, repaired ACLs and knee cartilages. More recently, I required knee surgery. Osteoarthritis had badly degraded my knee joint. Dr. Anderson performed an oxford partial knee replacement on my right knee three (3) months ago. What a difference. I am able to walk distances I have not been able to do for over a year. I look forward to returning to all of my previous activities hike golf ski.
in Washington, UT |
Considerate. Able to explain issues clearly. Knowledgable and courteous staff.
in St George, UT |
I have recommended Dr. Anderson many times over the years. He has not only done two hip surgeries for me, but also the same for my daughter. He is both very personable and conscientious. Always has time to talk and explain everything. Wonderful surgeon.
in Saint George, UT |
I would definitely recommend Dr. Anderson
Hurricane, UT |
Up to date on latest surgical techniques. Very conscientious about need or no need for surgery. Answers every question even at pre-surge. Felt confident that I was in good hands the whole time. He cared about me.
in st george utah |
dr. Anderson is very professional very concerned and trustworthy
in St George, Utah |
Very personalize and sincere interest in me
in St George, UT |
he listened and prescribed treatment i believe will help me
in St George, UT |
Dr Anderson is always helpful. He explains everything to my understanding. He has a great personality and spends enough time with each patient. Sometimes, he is a little late seeing me, but I understand that he is with a patient that needs his time. Usually for questions which he is quite happy to answer. I just had rotator cuff surgery and am very pleased with the outcome. Thanks, Dr. Mike.
in Saint George, UT |
Dr. Anderson has been treating me for 3 years and his commitment to myself and I'm sure his other patients has been a outstanding. He takes time with you to express any problems and answers any questions you have and listens to your wants and needs and will tell you his opinion on it. The staff is kind and courteousness. I have been recommending Dr. Anderson and the group of doctors in the facility. I tell everyone I talk to or meet about the Coral Desert Orthopaedics Group.I highly recommend
in Ivins, Utah |
After meeting Dr. Anderson for the first time I found him to be very knowledgeable, easy to talk to, and personable. He told me what I could possible expect for the next year concerning my knees. After losing 80 pounds I thought my knee pain would subside but it didn't. Dr. Anderson recommended that I have both knees replaced at the same time. I am so glad I listened to him because it was a very good experience. It's been one month since my surgery and I can walk with no clicking or pain!
Have you seen Dr. Michael Anderson, MD?
Are you Dr. Anderson?

Compare Dr. Anderson

}

Dr. Anderson's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery
  •  Malpractice claims in Utah not available

Dr. Anderson has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

Why It Matters: Dr. Anderson's Board Certifications

• Complications of Joint Prosthesis
  • De Quervain's Disease
  • Dupuytren's Contracture
  • Elbow Bursitis
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Femur Fracture
  • Foot Fracture
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Ganglion Cyst
  • Hip Pointer Injuries
  • Internal Derangement of Knee
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Knee Sprain
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture

University Of Pittsburgh / Main Campus

Completed in 1984

University Of Utah

Completed in 1988

Dr. Anderson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Anderson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• ACL Surgery