Dr. Michael Allon, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility •  Male • Age 58

Dr. Allon

Advance Fertility Center of Texas

10901 Katy Fwy Houston, TX 77079

Dr. Michael Allon, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility specialist in Houston, TX. He graduated from Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School Of Medicine and specializes in reproductive endocrinology & infertility.

Dr. Allon's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Allon

3.4

Dr. Allon?
Dr. Allon's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Michael Allon, MD
I had a severe case of PCOS. I was told by doctors before that pregnancy would not be possible. When I saw Dr. Allon I was not trying to get pregnant, but trying to manage my PCOS symptoms. 6 months later I was given a happy surprise of pregnancy. He was very caring and made sure all my symptoms and fears were covered. He also gave several types of treatments and my case felt individually evaluated and not just checking boxes.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Allon, MD?
Dr. Allon is an excellent doctor with a great bedside manner. He will provide his honest opinion, explains and answers all of your questions and will you help figure out what works best for you. You are not just another number in his office. He and all of his staff truly care about you and walk through every step with you. After years of feeling hopeless, we now have a wonderful one year old. I would highly recommend him and his staff. You may have to wait to see him, but it’s worth the wait.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Allon, MD?
Muy agradecida y satisfecha, con la atencion de la clinica y todo su personal, en especial Yahaira, Denise, Cheryl y el doctor Allon. por su dedicacion, y la labor que realizan, muy buen equipo de trabajo, mas que amigables, en mi experiencia una familia, quienes te hacen sentir segura de que todo estara bien, bendecida de haber llegado a este maravilloso lugar donde hicieron posible mi sueno de ser mama. gracias a todo el equipo y recomiendo 100% esta clinica como el mejor lugar, para realizar
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Allon, MD?
Dr. Allon is AMAZING and has a very loving bedside manner! He LISTENS patiently and discusses options. We have been seeing him for over 4 years now. Not only did he cure a painful 20yr issue when other drs only offered hysterectomy, but helped us go on to have 3 beautiful children after 14yrs of infertility! The staff is compassionate, informative, the office is well run. The fees are clearly explained during a consultation and sent with you in a packet so no guesswork! I highly recommend him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Allon, MD?
To start off I was never diagnosed with the problem.Then it felt like not much thought was put into the fact that my eggs Quality could be the problem. Worst part is they tell you everything is included in your package but it's not be prepared to pay for extra labs, and even to have him give you the talk after transfer on his failure option he charges for that to. I was very dissatisfied, disappointed I felt lied to. If you do not have the knowledge to practice on woman over the age of 40 !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Allon, MD?
Great doctor but staff takes to long to return phone calls.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Allon, MD?
First and foremost, he was unsuccessful at diagnosing my fertility problems and getting me pregnant. He never took the time to listen me or my husband about my symptoms which ultimately led to the misdiagnosis in which two other doctors ultimately found. I think what really persuaded me into choosing a different practitioner was when he kept using the phrase I don't care. It was obvious from his cookie cutter diagnosis that he really didn't care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Allon, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Allon?

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School Of Medicine

• Arabic
  • Chinese
  • Hebrew
  • Russian

Dr. Allon accepts

Dr. Allon accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Blue Choice
Preferred PPO

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Allon treats your condition or procedure