Contact provider for availability

Critical Care Surgery ·  Male · Age 64

Dr. Albrink

University South FL Medical Grp

2 Tampa General Cir Tampa, FL 33606

Dr. Michael Albrink, MD is a critical care surgery specialist in Tampa, FL and has been practicing for 30 years. He graduated from Ohio State University College Of Medicine and Public Health in 1978 and specializes in critical care surgery.

Dr. Albrink accepts

Dr. Albrink accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
Blue Care HMO
Blue Select
BlueDental Choice
Preferred PPO
Select HMO
Tampa Bay HUMx HMOx

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Albrink treats your condition or procedure

75.86206896551724%

Dr. Albrink?
Dr. Albrink's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Michael Albrink, MD
DR ALBRINK IS MY HERO,HE LITERALLY SAVED MY LIFE,HE HAS A WONDERFUL BEDSIDE MANNER AND HE IS AN EXCELLENT SURGEON,I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE,AND BELIEVE ME MINE WAS A COMPLICATED SURGERY, BUT HE PUT ME AT EASE AND ALL WENT WELL,FEELING GOOD TODAY BECAUSE OF THIS MAN,LOVE YOU DR. ALBRINK.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Albrink, MD?
I am a victim of surgery gone terrible wrong and the subsequent coverup by Tampa General Hospital management. i chose this dishonest man to do a simple hernia repair. The results were a disfigurement so awful that nobody at the hospital will admit ever witnessing! It has caused me great humiliation pain and trauma and may be impossible to rectify. Tampa General has covered up the whole horrible incompetence as if it never happened. What a terrible thing to to do to a partially disabled 81 year old veteran who has served his family his country and hid God. I have simply been thrown under the bus as my life is obviously less important than the truth of a Da Vinci robot gone wrong. A HUGE amount of hemmoraging was caused by his negligence - TWO PINTS! I have not lot so much blood due to trauma OR surgery in MY LIFE! This dangerous situation was never even mentioned post op! How many more 'mistakes' will he make before he ruins more lives or kills someone! I invite the press!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Albrink, MD?
I came to Dr. Albrink after three doctors suggested I have a lymph node biopsied. The first appt he told me no problem he would remove it just to come back after I see Mayo clinic. I did just this, but this time he stated that my node was enlarge due to H. Pylori. Mayo Clinic informed me that this was incorrect. I went back to explain such & he not only denied saying it but said he never felt the node I was talking about after he did the first appt. I think he may be getting old.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Albrink, MD?
A wonderful surgeon!!! Is so friendly and easy to talk to. Very smart, patient, and down to earth. would recommend him to everyone I know!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Albrink, MD?
Spent a lot of time with me before surgery, explained the problems and what he was going to do about them. The surgery went well. I was alone at the hospital and had arranged third-party transportation home. This worried him and he offered help if necessary. (not necessary) Spent time at the post-op appointment, described what he had done and gave me a written report. A very pleasant person, kindly and helpful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Albrink, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Albrink?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Albrink treats patients.