Dr. Michael Agron, MD

Dr. Michael Agron, MD

Emergency Medicine  ·
Dr. Michael Agron, MD is an emergency medicine specialist in Arcadia, CA and has been practicing for 41 years. He graduated from UNIV OF VA SCH OF MED HLTH SYS in 1975 and specializes in emergency medicine.Read his story

300 W Huntington Dr

Arcadia, CA 91007

• Health Net
  • Kaiser Permanente
  • Molina Healthcare

Learn about Dr. Agron

Dr. Agron's Experience

Dr. Agron's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Emergency Medicine
  • Board certified in Emergency Medicine

Dr. Agron's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Agron "I began my medical career as an orthopedic resident. I began working in emergency rooms to supplement my income and fell in love with the practice of emergency medicine. I manage seven emergency rooms at the present time. I pride myself in having the highest quality emergency medicine practiced out of these locations. I instill compassion for patients in all of the doctors, nurse practitioners and physician assistants that work for me. My corporate name is at the top of my bills for all of the doctors which causes some confusion. In fact, I occasionally get a poor mark for another doctor who actually saw the patient. In actuality, the Hospital has a contractor who measures patient satisfaction. We often are in the 90th percentile and have even hit the 99th percentile which is the highest handed out. We utilize Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants at all of our hospitals. This allows patients to be seen more rapidly if they have a less serious medical condition."

This content was provided by Dr. Agron "All of the physicians that work for me are board certified. The physicians are screened carefully by myself personally or my office.

Likewise, the nurse practitioners and physician assistants are carefully screened prior to seeing any patients."

• Emergency Medicine

• Urinalysis
  • Wart Removal
  • Wound Care and Management
  • Wound Repair

No malpractice history found for California.

• Indiana University
  • orthop
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1977
  • University of California At Los Angeles
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1977

Dr. Agron has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Agron does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Agron and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Agron's Reviews

1.0
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Agron to family and friends

Dr. Agron's Performance

Over 45 minutes
Dr. Agron Says:
"

Patient satisfaction surveys are very important to me. If appropriate, I or my office will respond to comments whether they be good ones or bad ones. My philosophy is to treat patients with compassion and that means responding to patient issues whenever possible.

"

I believe in Karma. God bless his soul. He would not inform you that he is not affiliated with your insurance provider and later on would charge you big $$$ directly. SCAM!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0
Did not work with major major insurance companies. Stay away !
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0
Emergency care was sub-par. Did not clean wounds and could not determine extent of injuries. Refused to work with insurance for ER visit and was charged above and beyond what is reasonable and customary for Emergency Services rendered. I was not aware that if you are truly injured, that you must...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option6thumbs down icon option0