Dr. Michael Aaronson, MD
Harvard Vanguard Med Assocs77 Herrick St Ste 101 Beverly, MA 01915
Dr. Michael Aaronson, MD is a Gastroenterology Specialist in Beverly, MA and has over 44 years of experience in the medical field. Dr. Aaronson has more experience with Pancreatic Disease, Esophageal Disorders, and Anal & Rectal Disorders than other specialists in his area. He graduated from Columbia U, College of Phys/Surg medical school in 1977. He is affiliated with Beverly Hospital. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Aaronson to book an appointment.
Healthgrades Provider Compare™
Quickly compare more Gastroenterology Specialists in your area
Dr. Aaronson is affiliated with Beverly Hospital Beverly, a highly rated hospital.
At a Glance
Experience and Background Checks
Frequently Treated by Dr. Aaronson
Based on treatment records, we have identified the following as areas of care that Dr. Aaronson treats more often than their peers. If you are unsure whether Dr. Aaronson treats other conditions, please contact the office at (978) 927-4110.
Pancreatic disease specialists diagnose and treat conditions affecting the pancreas, such as pancraetitis.Compare with other specialists.
Dr. Aaronson is experienced in the area of Pancreatic Disease. See the graph below to learn more about his experience.
Based on claims data for 1 condition or procedure
Esophageal disorder specialists diagnose and treat conditions affecting the esophagus, such as reflux esophagitis, indigestion, and esophageal ulcers through procedures including medication, surgery, and swallowing therapy.Compare with other specialists.
Dr. Aaronson is experienced in the area of Esophageal Disorders. See the graph below to learn more about his experience.
Based on claims data for 19 conditions and procedures
Anal & Rectal Disorders
Compare with other specialists.
Dr. Aaronson is experienced in the area of Anal & Rectal Disorders. See the graph below to learn more about his experience.
Based on claims data for 6 conditions and procedures
Gastrointestinal disorders specialists diagnose and treat conditions that affect the gastrointestinal tract, including Crohn's disease, ulcers, hernias, and food poisoning.Compare with other specialists.
Dr. Aaronson is experienced in the area of Gastrointestinal Disorders. See the graph below to learn more about his experience.
Based on claims data for 52 conditions and procedures
Check Dr. Aaronson's experience treating your condition or procedure
Dr. Aaronson's conditions and procedures:
- Abdominal Pain
- Anal or Rectal Pain
- Barrett's Esophagus
- Benign Neoplasm of the Digestive System
- Celiac Disease
- Colonoscopy, Proctosigmoidoscopy, and Sigmoidoscopy
- Crohn's Disease
- Diaphragmatic and-or Hiatal Hernia
- Diffuse Esophageal Spasm
- Diverticulitis, Intestinal
- Diverticulosis, Intestinal
- Duodenal Polypectomy
- Duodenal Ulcer
- Endoscopy (Esophagus, Stomach, Small Intestine)
- Eosinophilic Esophagitis
- Esophageal Achalasia and Cardiospasm
- Esophageal Motility Disorders
- Esophageal Ulcer
- Esophageal Varices
- Familial Adenomatous Polyposis
- Gas-Bloat Syndrome
- Gastric Ulcer
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Bleeding
- Gastrointestinal Malabsorption
- Gastrojejunal Ulcer
- Hepatitis B - Immune Response
- Hepatitis C
- Hiatal Hernia
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Intestinal Obstruction
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Ischemic Colitis
- Lactose Intolerance
- Liver Damage from Alcohol
- Neoplasm of Gastrointestinal Tract
- Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease
- Noninfectious Gastroenteritis and Colitis
- Peptic Ulcer
- Primary Biliary Cholangitis
- Pyloric Stenosis
- Reflux Esophagitis
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Unexplained Weight Loss
- Viral Hepatitis
- Vomiting Disorders
Search for your insurance provider
Dr. Aaronson accepts
Accepted insurance can change. Please double-check when making an appointment.
Dr. Aaronson accepts the following insurance:
- Aetna HMO
- Choice Plus POS II
- National (BlueCard) PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Card PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- BlueConnect HMO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Preferred Blue PPO
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- HealthyBlue 2.0
- HealthyBlue Advantage
- Cigna HMO
- Cigna PPO
- Open Access Plus
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care) PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care PPO
- MultiPlan PPO
- PHCS Network PPO
- Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts PPO