Dr. Micahlyn Powers, MD

Family Medicine | Female

Community Health Central WA 521 E Mountain View Ave Ellensburg, WA 98926 Get Directions
Dr. Micahlyn Powers, MD
Dr. Micahlyn Powers, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Ellensburg, WA. She is 34 years old and has been practicing for 7 years. Dr. Powers is affiliated with Kittitas Valley Healthcare.

Dr. Powers' Experience

See how Dr. Powers' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Powers

Dr. Powers accepts 4 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Powers has admitting privileges.

Dr. Powers' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Powers to family and friends
2.3
Dr. Powers' Performance
Ellensburg, WA |
Makes an absolute fool of me. It's embarrassing to be as sick as I get & be treated like I am faking it or drug seeking. Did 2 drug screens on me without my knowledge. I asked why 3 times in emails & she refused to reply. Of course they came up clean but only shows how she views me & my illnesses. Very offensive! She has also told me that I have no hip issues when I discovered that she was wrong. No trust here.
in ELLENSBURG WA |
SHE PRESCRIBED MEDICINE I AM ALLERGIC TO TWICE IN A MONTH! I COMPLAINED OF KNEE PAIN FOR 6 MONTHS BEFORE SHE ORDERED A X-RAY. XRAY CAME BACK AND SHE SAID (YOU HAVE A LITTLE ARTHRITIS). I'M 48. I ASKED WHAT IT WAS ?AND HOW I GOT IT AND WHAT CAN BE DONE FOR IT. SHE SAID IT'S JUST SOMETHING OLD PEOPLE GET, I CAN TAKE TYLENOL & ICE IT. TURNS OUT 5 MONTHS LATER I NEED TOTAL KNEE REPLACEMENT. NOW IT IS BONE ON BONE. MY 1ST XRAY WAS BAD AND I NEED A BONE DR THEN AND THEY COULD HAVE HELPED. NOW TOO LATE
Have you seen Dr. Micahlyn Powers, MD?
Are you Dr. Powers?

Compare Dr. Powers

Dr. Powers' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
  •  Malpractice claims in Washington not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

Dr. Powers does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Powers and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

UNIV OF WA SCH OF MED

Graduated in 2010

Dr. Powers does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Powers and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Powers does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Powers and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.