Dr. Micaela Aleman, MD

Urology | Female

Dr. Micaela Aleman, MD

Dr. Micaela Aleman, MD is an urology doctor who practices in Austin, TX. She is 54 years old and has been practicing for 27 years. Dr. Aleman is affiliated with Seton Medical Center Austin and St. David's Medical Center.

...See Less

Dr. Aleman's Experience

See how Dr. Aleman's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Aleman

Dr. Aleman accepts 14 insurance carriers

Dr. Aleman is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Aleman has admitting privileges.

Dr. Aleman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Aleman to family and friends
    3.3
    Dr. Aleman's Performance
    in Austin, tx |
    I have been under Dr. Micaela Aleman's care for more than 10 years. She continues to be a most trustworthy medical professional and advisor. Her knowledge in the field of urology is exceptional.
    Houston, TX |
    Would highly recommend this medical facility for anyone with a urological condition. Impressive warm, friendly, personal, and caring staff. Dr. Aleman is extremely knowledgeable, gentle during exams, and friendly. They deserve way more than 5 stars! Check it out for yourself!
    Mechanicsburg, PA |
    First appointment, she was an hour late because of an emergency surgery. She could have had office alert me to this fact and reschedule rather than waste my time. When appointment finally happened, she spent 10 minutes with me and ran out before I could ask questions. Follow-up appointment, was fine. However, when I called with questions, prescription request and to discuss next steps after neurology appointment, she said, and I quote, "This is not the best use of my time."
    in Klye, tx |
    Amazing professionalism, highly educational, treatment plan was patient centered, I had never needed a Urologist up know and i never had the opportunity to warm the chair at the waiting area. Staff are very compassionate and caring. Thank You all for all you do for us patients
    in Wylie, TX |
    Dr. Aleman is the most professional and courteous doctor I have ever experienced. Dr Aleman does not tell me what I want to hear but what I need to hear. I have gone to Dr. Aleman for the past 4 or 5 years because I know I can trust her judgement and diagnosis. In fact, I travel all the way from Dallas to Austin for my regular yearly exams and procedures. In addition, Dr. Aleman's staff is very courteous and extremely helpful, especially Yoli. I am very thankful to have such a wonderful doctor.
    in Kyle, TX |
    I have been with Dr Aleman for over 5 year's, she's a great Dr. She's been very helpful to me and my family. Her office staff have been wonderful, if I need help with insurance company, pharmacy, etc.they make it happen. When I go into the office the Dr Aleman and her staff they do not treat me as a patient, they treat me as a friend. Dr Aleman and staff a big THANK YOU!
    in Pflugerville, TX |
    I have been a patient of Dr Aleman for over 10 years. She has has exceptional clinical skills. I have had several kidney stone procedures, all successful with no post procedure issues. I have also have regular checkups related to my propensity to develop stones & for routine checkups & followups. I always feel that there is no rush with my appointment, all questions are answered to my satisfaction. She takes the time I need for my understanding of my situation and care plan. Highly recommend.
    in Austin, TX |
    She has a hypochondriac approach to your health, wanting multiple doctors and multiple tests run from each one before you get you prescription placed. I hate doctors that want others doctors to share your hard earned money. Dealing with her, employs other doctors, worse than attorneys. Hire one attorney and other attorneys must be hired too.
    Have you seen Dr. Micaela Aleman, MD?
    Are you Dr. Aleman?

Dr. Aleman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Urology
    •  Board certified in Urology

Dr. Aleman has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Aleman's Board Certifications

• Urology

• Atrophic Vaginitis
    • Bladder Cancer
    • Bladder Diseases
    • Bladder Infection
    • Bladder Stones
    • Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
    • Chronic Kidney Diseases
    • Congenital Obstruction of Ureteropelvic Junction
    • Elevated PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen)
    • Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
    • Erectile Dysfunction
    • Hydronephrosis
    • Kidney Cancer
    • Kidney Disease
    • Kidney Infection, Acute
    • Kidney Infection, Chronic
    • Kidney Stones
    • Neurogenic Bladder
    • Nighttime Urination (Nocturia)
    • Painful Urination (Dysuria)
    • Prostate Cancer
    • Prostatitis
    • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
    • Sleep Disorders
    • Testicular Dysfunction
    • Ureteral Stones
    • Ureteral Stricture or Kinking
    • Urethral Stricture
    • Urinary Disorders
    • Urinary Incontinence
    • Urinary Stones
    • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
    • Vaginal and Pelvic Prolapse

Duke University

Completed in 1996

Stanford University

Graduated in 1985

Dr. Aleman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Aleman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Urology

• Kidney Stone Removal, Closed
    • Kidney Surgery
    • Kidney and Ureter Removal
    • Lithotripsy
    • Pelvic Exenteration (For: Gynecologic, Urinary, or Colorectal Malignancy)
    • Renal Transplant and Nephrectomy
    • TURP (Transurethral Resection of Prostate) or Laser Destruction of Prostate
    • Urethral Dilation
    • Urinary Stone Removal (Litholapaxy)
    • Uroflowmetry