Dr. Mhd Bowarshi, MD

Dr. Mhd Bowarshi, MD

PsychiatryMaleAge 36

Dr. Mhd Bowarshi, MD is a Psychiatry Specialist in Wesley Chapel, FL. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Bowarshi to book an appointment.

Florida TMS Clinic

Florida TMS Clinic26843 Tanic Dr Ste 101 Wesley Chapel, FL 33544

• Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Bowarshi's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Bowarshi

Dr. Bowarshi

There is no finer doctor than Dr. Bowarshi. He is intelligent, insightful, compassionate, and will bend over backwards to ensure that you have the best treatment and experience. He is the best psychiatrist that I have seen throughout 30 years of treatment, and about a dozen doctors. Many psychiatrists seem to enter the field to explore their own mental issues. Dr. Bowarshi is very soothing, calm and stable. He is very down to earth and accommodating, and his office staff absolutely make you feel like family. I can honestly say that I have never had a better experience with any doctor’s office, of any specialty, in my entire life. I couldn’t give any higher recommendation for a physician and his office staff. And, the treatment that he provides, while unique, works wonders. Do not hesitate to visit this office and undergo this treatment.
Aug 17, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mhd Bowarshi, MD?
This is one of three clinics in the USA that does accelerated TMS. We traveled from across the country for this unique treatment. Absolutely worth it!
John Ratliff – Dec 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mhd Bowarshi, MD?
Florida TMS Clinic helped me with depression and anxiety! TMS also fixed my sleep issues (insomnia). I can’t say enough about how wonderful the doctor and staff were.
Christopher Weber – Dec 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mhd Bowarshi, MD?
The best psychiatrist in Tampa. If you looking for TMS therapy in Wesley Chapel then you are in luck! This is the best TMS clinic in Florida!
Harvey Storer – Nov 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mhd Bowarshi, MD?
I had TMS before. It used a machine called neurostar. This clinic uses a much more advanced TMS technology that uses 3D cameras to make sure the TMS arm is accurately place. No pain at all! When I move, the TMS therapist comes in and promptly reposition it correctly. Dr. Bowarshi is confidence-inspiring. He listens!
Albert Lopez – Nov 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mhd Bowarshi, MD?
Hand down the best psychiatrist in Tampa! I called to talk to ask about TMS. They got me a phone call with the doctor THE SAME DAY! Then I saw the doctor the next day. They got my insurance to approve the treatment 2 days later. I started my treatment the next Monday! The most smooth process I have ever been to! Oh! And everything was online until I started my treatment! Maybe it’s the millennial part of me talking but now when I go to my other doctors I feel like visiting the museum of medical history :)
Rodolfo Hopkins – Nov 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mhd Bowarshi, MD?
The most comfortable environment I have been to in a healthcare setting. I like my treatment session. Very comfortable reclining chair, amazing staff. Everything in technologically advanced here. From doing all the intake papers on an iPad to the doctor monitoring the treatment sessions via the neuronavigation system at all times. If you are like me and you like cutting edge advancement in medicine, this is the one!
Alvaro Currier – Nov 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mhd Bowarshi, MD?
I am very thankful to everyone at Florida TMS Clinic. Though my insurance covered most of my treatment, I was scared financially with COVID-19 pandemic happened. They simply waived my copay because of financial hardship. Dr. Bowarshi said, “we don’t care about money, we care about our patients”. Thank you!
David Bass – Nov 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mhd Bowarshi, MD?
If you have been suffering from depression, don’t waste more time and money on medications! It is 2020! This neuromodulation science is much better by directly treating depression! It was covered 100% by my insurance. Just do it! You will thank me later!
Anthony Hileman – Nov 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mhd Bowarshi, MD?
Highly recommended! The doctor is very caring. He is passionate about TMS. TMS is Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation. It is indeed revolutionary. It helped me with TRD or what my previous doctor told was treatment-resistant depression. I just call it stubborn depression. Look at me now! I’m happy and enjoying my life when I was doubtful about living before. Technically, Florida TMS Clinic saved my life!
Megan Wallace – Nov 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mhd Bowarshi, MD?
Can’t say enough good things about Dr. Bowarshi and his staff. Hands down the best mental health care I ever received in my life. They are supportive, patient, caring, and fun. You can’t say that about many medical psychiatric offices. I really step out with a smile on my face.
Thomas Barrera – Nov 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mhd Bowarshi, MD?
Dr. Bowarshi is my favorite doctor to see. My time at Florida TMS Clinic was the best time I spent in any medical office. I suffered from depression and anxiety for years. I tried all kinds of medications that only brought side effects and weight gain. I saw something about TMS on TV. I googled to see what is it about. I found many TMS clinics in Tampa Bay area. I called all of them. Florida TMS Clinic was the quickest to answer. Also, the were the quickest to get me in touch with the doctor. First for a 15 minutes phone consult (the same day!) then for a full hour consultation the next day! With the doctor! Dr. Bowarshi was very knowledgeable. I on purpose asked him every question under the sky about this relatively new treatment. He actually gave me very accurate data with exact dates of when the research was done on everything. Florida TMS Clinic is in Wesley Chaple and I live in South Tampa. So it was quite a commute for me to drive there every day. I decided to go to the other TMS
Emma Anton – Nov 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mhd Bowarshi, MD?
Dr. Khaled Bowarshi is unquestionably the best psychiatrist in Tampa area! He is always there for me needed. He is a down-to-earth professional with a caring heart. He knows everything about TMS. He specialized in medicine then psychiatry then TMS. So he gets how body mind and mental health are connected.
Arthur Plourde – Nov 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mhd Bowarshi, MD?
The doctor spent all the time I needed explaining everything I needed to know about TMS therapy. The staff are wonderful. Just being here is therapeutic!!
Anna – May 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mhd Bowarshi, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Bowarshi?

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Bowarshi's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Bowarshi's Top Procedures and Conditions

Tobacco Use Disorder

Dr. Bowarshi treats Tobacco Use Disorder more than 93% of his peers

Dr. Bowarshi treats this condition more than 93% of his peers

Nondependent Amphetamine or Related Acting Sympathomimetic Abuse
high

Dr. Bowarshi treats Nondependent Amphetamine or Related Acting Sympathomimetic Abuse more than 87% of his peers

Dr. Bowarshi treats this condition more than 87% of his peers

• Bipolar Disorder
  • Borderline Personality Disorder
  • Bulimia
  • Combination Drug Dependence
  • Cyclothymia (Chronic Mood Disorder)
  • Dementia or Depression Screening
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Developmental and Learning Disorders
  • Dissociative, Conversion, and Factitious Disorders
  • Double Depression
  • Drug and Alcohol Dependence
  • Drug-Induced Mental Disorders
  • Dysthymia (Chronic Depression)
  • Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
  • Eating Disorders
  • Nondependent Drug and Alcohol Abuse
  • Nondependent Hallucinogen Abuse
  • Nondependent Marijuana Abuse
  • Nondependent Opioid Abuse
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Personality Disorder (OCPD)
  • Persistent Anxiety
  • Personality Disorders
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Postpartum Depression
  • Psychiatric Evaluation
  • Psychiatric Medication Therapy
  • Psychological Evaluation
  • Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery
  • Psychosis Due to Mental Illness
  • Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback)
  • Schizoid and Schizotypal Personality Disorder
  • Schizophreniform and Schizoaffective Disorder
  • Severe Anxiety
  • Somatoform Disorders
  • Speech, Language and Learning Disorders
  • Suicidal Ideation
  • Tobacco Use Disorder
  • Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS)

Dr. Bowarshi accepts

Dr. Bowarshi accepts the following insurance:

AvMed

Thank you very much for considering Florida TMS Clinic. Thank you for your interest in learning more about your doctor. My main job at Florida...Read more

My Background

I graduated from medical school in 2010. I did my residency training at WVU-Charleston in two specialties; Internal Medicine...

• Psychiatry